Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Gabe8th

I agree with Glennsoe. Someone should tell this "Mr. Fabulous" to ease up on the requests. First Saturi, then ANTI-, then Rockstar, and now Gabe8th. None of them are obligated to upload anything for anyone. Especially to people who constanly badger people's thread for the same request.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, im afraid they will drive them to quit. As people do requests from time to time but most of the time they do the people they want to do and im cool with that.

I completely agree,Rekka. I know I've only been a memeber of this forum for a few months, but when I used to visit this forum as a guest, I used to see all these people going into people's thread, and asking for same requests. I mean, they do realize there's a request section they can use.

Hi Gabe I have some questions

1.When you want to upload Jessie elaban

2.When you want to reupload chelsea green

3.can you create charlie morgan and candy flossand jinny

4.Can you fix lacey lane's logo glitch i mean her first attire's top logo is delete when i download it

Please stop spamming the forum with request. There is a request section.

Thank you guys!!

Sorry I've been MIA here but I've kept uploading some girls like Millie, Jessie, Reina, Jessamyn and Chelsea. I'll be away from uploading content for a while but I just wanted to share some pictures of those CAWs here first.

Jessamyn Duke

Du-WXZy-UW4-AA-xn-U.jpg

Jessie Elaban

Dt1-ZMMDWs-AIl-M-W.jpg

Reina Gonzalez

Du-WW6-HKW0-AAs-BWi.jpg

Chelsea Green

Du-Ww-dp-Ww-AAD2rm.jpg

Thank you guys!!

Sorry I've been MIA here but I've kept uploading some girls like Millie, Jessie, Reina, Jessamyn and Chelsea. I'll be away from uploading content for a while but I just wanted to share some pictures of those CAWs here first.

Jessamyn Duke

Du-WXZy-UW4-AA-xn-U.jpg

Jessie Elaban

Dt1-ZMMDWs-AIl-M-W.jpg

Reina Gonzalez

Du-WW6-HKW0-AAs-BWi.jpg

Chelsea Green

Du-Ww-dp-Ww-AAD2rm.jpg

Holy smokes! These all look like in game models.

• 1 month later...

On Jessie Elaban's T-Rex shirt, the image doesn't really blend into the shirt that well.

There's a watermark or something on Reina's left leg that says Bazaart.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah, Reina's watermark is apart of the belt image. Gabe8th, can you fix and reupload, or suggest anything to remove it? Thanks.

I just started to download your diva caws and they are all amazing. My NXT Women's roster is loaded now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived