NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see Lorcan and Burch as a tag team on this show

Me too. I hope they're in the tag title tournament. I actually wouldn't be against them being the first champions.

I would say they are likely to be involved. Depending on if they want to include any Americans this early on in the brand

They better *censored*ing not be splitting up Burch and Lorcan.

Nah just different shows lol

Exaxtly what I menat by splitting them up. They are too awesome to be split up just like that.

I'm not sure why you think people can't work both shows. Burch being on here doesn't mean he can't appear on NXT with Lorcan.

Would love to see Lorcan and Burch as a tag team on this show

Me too. I hope they're in the tag title tournament. I actually wouldn't be against them being the first champions.

I would say they are likely to be involved. Depending on if they want to include any Americans this early on in the brand

They better *censored*ing not be splitting up Burch and Lorcan.

Nah just different shows lol
Exaxtly what I menat by splitting them up. They are too awesome to be split up just like that.

I'm not sure why you think people can't work both shows. Burch being on here doesn't mean he can't appear on NXT with Lorcan.

I never said they can't. I am just saying I was expecting to see a RAW/SmackDown type roster split between both shows.

Why are you expecting that? That's silly. It's developmental, they want their developmental wrestlers to get as much experience as possible. Hence talent sharing. Also, they called it NXT UK for a reason. The NXT part being the keyword.

Guest Fight Me.

Looks like we're getting 2 new episodes of NXT UK a week now starting at 4pm ET! :D

mmKIhHd.jpg

The usual 3pm timeslot will now be for a replay of the previous week's episode.

Archived