Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so begins my quest to get home, finish my CAW and enter before the final two slots are filled :lol:

Now i just imagine you driving and weaving through traffic while the Indiana jones theme plays.

And so begins my quest to get home, finish my CAW and enter before the final two slots are filled :lol:

Now i just imagine you driving and weaving through traffic while the Indiana jones theme plays.
While writing on my phone? Nah. I'm on a bus and Requiem of a Dream is playing

Match bracket is up.

Once I have all the caws, and confirm all of them have their logos (i also need to get theme music selections from everyone), I'll record the matches, edit, and upload in bulk by the round number.

I have every caw downloaded except Darren King and Prince Manu Sarè. While I'm waiting on them, i'm going to confirm I have all the logos on everyone, and will be in contact with everyone to get their music choices.

Of the 16 competitors, I have theme music written down for four of them, Brandon X, Garry Masterson, Erik Magnusson, and The Immortal. If anyone would like to post their preferred theme music (can be any song, i'll edit in post, you don't have to restrict yourself to the games soundtrack) here please do so, otherwise i'll have to PM everyone to get their choices.

Nice, gotta figure out which song to use, I've cycled through so many over the years...

Also, my dude's name is spelled wrong in the bracket haha. Jakub not Jacob

Ahhh shite. my bad. Will fix when I update the bracket for the first round results.

Out of curiosity, what IS "the real nightmare frontier match" ?

an extreme match in which the goal is to obtain three falls in a row, without the streak being broken by a fall in favour of your opponent. Anything goes, but the match does not end until someone has 3 falls in a row.

So how is it going ?

Still trying to get music.

Darren King is up on CC. Entrance theme is what he was uploaded with, kinda think its the best one he's had since his creation.

I don't own a capture card so I need to use the PS4s record feature, meaning I don't get the in-game music. Which is why I need a music selection I can download to my computer.

Archived