Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoy the quiet time ! What is the ETA for the second video ?

It's at 95 percent processing and its doing its stupid youtube thing where it could be a minute or it could be a year.

Gonna post the link in the Op though, perhaps you can watch it.

watching it on your youtube page

That was a good match. But you forgot to change the spinning leg lariat 2 finisher to black mass 1. BUT it was still a good match. I was sort of nervous there as The Immortal was laying on the pain.

Ahhh shite, sorry man. Will change it going forward.

watching it on your youtube page

That was a good match. But you forgot to change the spinning leg lariat 2 finisher to black mass 1. BUT it was still a good match. I was sort of nervous there as The Immortal was laying on the pain and I thought he had it too.

And I was getting pumped as Immortal was laying the pain! But ah well, good match. Hopefully the King will reign

it's ok. As that kick and the chick kick I gave him before that one were just place holders till the black mass came out. However I like all the themes sofar, though Edwards is a little wierd, sorta. Never herd it before but it feels brittish so good job.

You've never heard of Muse?

Nope. I have not herd of Muse. Is it Faith & The Muse ?

No they're just called Muse. The song I chose was the official anthem of the 2012 London Olympics, as it has a kind of Bobby Roode vibe to it.

Incidentally, I think it might work better if you cut straight to the lyrics - what do you think GMP?

Nope. I have not herd of Muse. Is it Faith & The Muse ?

No they're just called Muse. The song I chose was the official anthem of the 2012 London Olympics, as it has a kind of Bobby Roode vibe to it.

Incidentally, I think it might work better if you cut straight to the lyrics - what do you think GMP?

I can do that going forward, if you like.

Okay, rendering the third match now.

Both the third and fourth match of the first round are uploading to youtube. since that is going to take a literal eternity, i'm gonna go play SWTOR for a bit.

4th match added.

5th match is also rendering.

All 8 matches of round 1 have been rendered, and i'm just trying to get the rest uploaded now. I'll record Round 2 sometime this week.

Archived