Stevie Richards On Crowds 'Hijacking Shows,' Vince McMahon Not Understanding Shinsuke Nakamura, More

Mr.Dreadful

WWE is entirely less respectable than British or Japanese wrestling, which is why you get the crowds that you get; You get the fans that you cater to. WWE continuously caters to an audience of racist, xenophobic, sexist, moronic simpletons on wellfare...so that's what their crowds reflect. You might have an exception in one town or another...but for the most part...no...you get what you get. Even TNA's fans are better than WWE's, because they at least went out of their way to find a different product that they enjoy. WWE's audience is just America's lowest common denominator...for the most part.

Quite the xenophobic prick aren't we?

How?

People are still chanting USA at Rusev lmao

In a match with an Indian guy as well. (Not sure if Jinder is US-Indian though, as born in the USA)

They did on a Raw match with Rusev and Khali. And Rusev just threw his hands up in the air. I laughed so hard. :XD:

He was saying what a lot of non-Americans were thinking when they heard that chant.

Gimme me excited British fans and respectful Japanese fans over the lame brain American fans any day of the week.

Yes.

I must second that! :D

Though at times I fully understand why a crowd would be dissatisfied and in such cases they have all the right in the world to show it.

A WWE Show ticket doesn't cost like 10$ so you can shrug it off after all.

Still find the cm punk chants brainless and cringeworthy though.

WWE is entirely less respectable than British or Japanese wrestling, which is why you get the crowds that you get; You get the fans that you cater to. WWE continuously caters to an audience of racist, xenophobic, sexist, moronic simpletons on wellfare...so that's what their crowds reflect. You might have an exception in one town or another...but for the most part...no...you get what you get. Even TNA's fans are better than WWE's, because they at least went out of their way to find a different product that they enjoy. WWE's audience is just America's lowest common denominator...for the most part.

Quite the xenophobic prick aren't we?

Gen' is American himself, I don't think he's being xenophobic about his own people.

Also do people still not understand that American fans chant USA at non Americans? It's been like that for decades. I mean, it doesn't really make any sense, but I can understand why it happens. Patriotism against two foreigners. It's stupid, but understandable. I still see people being confused about this.

If you can't even go to a dumb wrestling show and chant USA at the evil foreigner without being called a xenophobe, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Like other people mentioned, it's only stupid when neither guy is American.

By the way, if anyone here is offended by how politically incorrect American fans can be, stay far away from Japanese wrestling. Never watch it again because you will be seriously triggered, and if you've ever seen it, be glad you don't speak the language.

Actually, you should probably avoid Mexican wrestling too for that matter.

It's funny how Creep and I both kind of stuck up for Gen in a way. Remember when he thought we had something against him to the point where it blew up?

See Gen. We got you dude!

...but yeah, xenophobe is thrown around at everything these days.

It's funny how Creep and I both kind of stuck up for Gen in a way. Remember when he thought we had something against him to the point where it blew up?

No idea what you're even trying to say, or joke about or what. I was just making sure BigSweden got his facts right.

No idea what you're even trying to say, or joke about or what. I was just making sure BigSweden got his facts right.

Nah. Just that we both unintentionally made comments about BigSwede calling Gen that.

Just that he used to think we were out to get him kinda thing when we were just simple disagreeing. Wasn't really a joke. Just an observation. Nevermind!

Archived