Chikara - 19/06/17 - Fire Ant & Ultramantis Black uploaded! (previously: Hallowicked)

Fried

You gonna upload that Invader?

I have an idea. For some of these old school creations, most of them don't have move sets, why not upload a single CAW slot with four different appearances? It'd be like an appearance only bundle. That way you get them out quick and easy.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can upload the Invader but it doesn't have a moveset. It's a good idea about the multiple attires in one slot but I dunno, I'd prefer stuff with movesets and I don't think I'm going to get to the next level anytime soon.

About Drago I prefer it with the flip piledriver as the finisher. Poison Mist into the flip driver.

The two caws I was talking about was JC1985-1985JC and Bloodseeker420.

All credit to the original uploaders, and if they see this and don't want to see it here let me know and I'll remove it, but this is a tweak of their two caws combined. I liked Bloodseekers mask better but in my opinion JC had the better paint tools.

i3t69t.jpg

I take it nobody is interested in the Aerostar?

I take it nobody is interested in the Aerostar?

I'm very much interested in your Aerostar, but will happily wait for both attires. I've been using davidkuro's one with the attire that's one of the in-game templates, but always wanted one with the attire that you've created.

Not sure if you've noticed Fried but when I played this game if you look in the generic attires (the ones that are all white) I saw one that is exactly like Aerostars, that one had some stuff hanging from it like it was his entrance attire. All you need is to add some small details to the chest area and it would be perfect. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I love those.. That Canek is awesome. Being the big lucha nerd that I am, I have to point out is that Rayo's mask is a bit off, that lightning bolt on his mask goes the other way, unless you flipped the image when you posted it. Even so him and Canek are my faves so far from this whole set. Can't wait for the others you have.

Yep I didn't think anyone would notice but well picked Rayo is indeed mirrored on that pic.

Also I didn't mention it but I have an updated Wagner now with 4 attires and changed morph. Also a non-DLC one too for those who don't have the DLC. Turns out after going through the moves and everything else looking for the DLC it was actually the boots that was preventing it being non-DLC.

Had a crack at doing an original luchador. Based off an old calavera I've got.

zlt5ec.png

2a0klfr.png

Thanks guys and yep! That's Villano III, will probably have III and IV on my game.

Here's the full list;

America Salvaje, Angel Azteca, Angel Blanco Jr.

Anibal, As Charro, Astro Rey

Black Shadow Jr, Blue Demon, Bobby Lee

Canek, Cien Caras, Dick Angelo

Dios Negro, Dios Rojo, Dos Caras

Dr. O'Borman, Dr. Wagner Jr., El Cobarde

Espanto Jr., Black Man, Kato Kung Lee

Kung Fu, Fishman, Flama Roja

Gallo Tapado, Hermano Muerte I, Hermano Muerte II

Hijo del Gladiador, Hijo del Santo, Huracan Ramierez

Invader 3, Mano Negra, Matematico

Mil Mascaras, Pierroth Jr, Rayo de Jalisco Jr

Saeta Azteca, Tinieblas, Villano III