Chikara - 19/06/17 - Fire Ant & Ultramantis Black uploaded! (previously: Hallowicked)

Fried

I always look forward to these offerings even though I rarely know any of them. Pentagon looks great, will have to compare it with the one I have.

Hey, so since the body morphing is a bit generic in this game I wondered if you ever considered making Luchadors over in game models, to give you more interesting body types. For me it's annoying that you can't make legs shorter or longer etc. but with masked guys I think you could get away with it. Something to consider.

Only downside is that once you make the attire with custom logos I don't think you can use the import tool if you decided to move it all to a caw. I definitely know it doesn't work the other way as I wanted to add all parts of Gran Metallic to an ingame model so it wasn't so cawy, but it would only transfer clothes parts.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always look forward to these offerings even though I rarely know any of them. Pentagon looks great, will have to compare it with the one I have.

Hey, so since the body morphing is a bit generic in this game I wondered if you ever considered making Luchadors over in game models, to give you more interesting body types. For me it's annoying that you can't make legs shorter or longer etc. but with masked guys I think you could get away with it. Something to consider.

Only downside is that once you make the attire with custom logos I don't think you can use the import tool if you decided to move it all to a caw. I definitely know it doesn't work the other way as I wanted to add all parts of Gran Metallic to an ingame model so it wasn't so cawy, but it would only transfer clothes parts.

Wouldn't a downside also be that you can't add logos to certain areas of the face and body?

Wouldn't a downside also be that you can't add logos to certain areas of the face and body?

Eh yes. I'm an idiot.

Still working on Aerostar at the moment.

Dr. X would be a cool one to do I think but I'm not sure at the moment.

Been reworking Pentagon, redrew a lot of the logos and started with the tattoos.

eqebu1.png

2rgi1sj.png

I'm getting close to reaching the next upload level so I should have more caws uploaded soon.

I don't think I will do Pentagon Dark.

sdpnqv.png

2wfimmd.png

9a7rew.png

2sai4c5.png

And these three are almost ready to go. I hate doing movesets and no one has offered any help with them so I need to watch some more lucha libre. Guerrero Maya and Titan have been updated since their original upload.

ev2sgj.png

33mym4h.png

2aezgw3.png

Archived