AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS (Tornado, HBK, Rick Rude, Bam Bam, Jake Roberts, Tatanka, Savage, Simmons, Jannetty, Warrior & More)

AmazingAries

I had to join. This is jbl from WLF. I could not resist thanking you & others on here for all your detailed work - Thank you so much! Without talented individuals like you, I guarantee there would've been a lot of damn refunds for 2K17. I've been downloading ALL your alternates & caws to various profiles of mine. Please keep up the amazing work!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mikem

Grew up on those figures and use to have them all. You just gave me an idea.

@negativecreep

Thanks alot. I have one more razor slot I'll do soon after I finish the next batch up.

@nystyle

Yep I'll be uploading it tonight for a few days limited time.

awesome thanks

Is this cool? if so ill upload it. I even added an exclusive second attire.

WWE%202K17_20161114215551_zpskhscxreq.jp

WWE%202K17_20161114215448_zpsfhlw95ur.jp

Oh my God, I NEED this!!

FIRST PAGE UPDATED WITH brutus beefcake, sid justice, eddie guerrero

No matter what I type in I can't find your Ron Simmons. Did you take it down or not upload it yet? Incredible work by the way

thank you.

ron simmons and 95-96 british bulldog arent uploaded yet bc when i tried on saturday i was getting network error and forgot to try again until now. but they will be uploaded tonight along with eddie guerrero. everything else is uploaded on cc just use 1MCW search tag.

@negativecreep thanks bro

@nystyle he wasnt in my plans but ill see if i can fit it in a slot.

@warrior which era booker?

@shadow it depends if it fits my roster or not who did you have in mind?

Any chance of a WM3 Jake?

yes definately guess ill let the cat out the bag or in jakes sake damien out the bag. I have a jake the snake collection in the works. ive been working on the logos.

Theres a wm9 brutus uploaded to cc by a creator named candeedee who stole my 1mcw tag. Thats not my creation and i have no affiliation with that person. If its not pictured in this thread then i have nothing to do with it.

Man, I hate when thieves do that. Now, would it be wrong if all your supporters(including me) flagged his *censored*ing account? I bet it's either some jealous *Censored* or immature brat who has NOTHING better to do. Smh

Theres a wm9 brutus uploaded to cc by a creator named candeedee who stole my 1mcw tag. Thats not my creation and i have no affiliation with that person. If its not pictured in this thread then i have nothing to do with it.

Man, I hate when thieves do that. Now, would it be wrong if all your supporters(including me) flagged his *censored*ing account? I bet it's either some jealous *censored* or immature brat who has NOTHING better to do. Smh

I went on there to upload my wm9 brutus and to see what else i needed to upload then his was there under my tag inaccurate colors and using a cody rhodes mask.

Both Ron simmons slots uploaded

Archived