The Crow Caws - Cruiserweight Classic UPDATED

Crow_

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, great!

I have to say I'm surprised, I wasn't expecting anyone to do him as he hasn't been around a bit from injury!

Thank you!

Are you making him in his rage attire?

Hopefully..still on the look out for decent refs...gonna check a couple of his NXT matches on the network to see if I can get decent caps. Also, tweeted the dude who designed his rage riley rage t-shirt to see if he'd be cool with sharing the design...as the only pic of it was shite.

Face is a pretty good start on Riley!

I agree his 2015 longer hit version would be best as no one has really nailed that yet, looks like you're well on the way though!

Move set might be difficult as no one has done one for him that i can see!

Moveset won't be too much of an issue...just need to watch a few of his matches. Updated in the first post.

Final preview on Riley added.

Yeah doesn't have the most varied move set. I know his current finisher was an over-castle styled move.

Hair looks better, but could do with a messier style, right now his hair is pretty long, sort of like a gable length!

Good work!

Not going that current...doing his Owens feud look...so sticking with that.

Great work on Drew and Riley....

Just a note on Riley, you've given him the old styled taller trunks...I've watched a few clips and he defiantly wears standard trunks the same as everyone else, if anything his seem smaller!...also the front logo is meant to virtually at the top of the trunks!

I've edited it myself on mine but just thought I'd let you know if you'd like to change it!

Archived