Ok, so, People who got the game...

DirtCrit

I'm getting a bit frustrated cause of all of the different opinions built around this game, specially with the bugs and glitches.

Is it any bearable? Is it good, or are most of the people that bought the game being childish about it?

Maybe I am lucky but I have had no glitches beyond a few 'minor' ones that I am not bothered by. I enjoy the game a bunch.

I'm getting a bit frustrated cause of all of the different opinions built around this game, specially with the bugs and glitches.

Is it any bearable? Is it good, or are most of the people that bought the game being childish about it?

Maybe I am lucky but I have had no glitches beyond a few 'minor' ones that I am not bothered by. I enjoy the game a bunch.

Yeah same. Haven't played much except for MyCareer though

Submission system is a pain, but the rest of the gameplay is great

The problem is the old forums problem. If someone gets a glitch, they often create topics about it, if someone doesn't get any glitches (or any that detracted from their experience) they don't make topics titled "I'm still enjoying the game". That means if someone looks up this game and sees loads of separate threads of people complaining and not many praising they might think the game is a buggy mess and should be avoided.

The actual truth, in my eyes, is that the game is great. The matches are fun, the creation suites are great (and people who are actually talented at creating CAWs have made some amazing ones so far, and it hasn't even been a week!) and different modes are a lot of fun. I've only encountered one clipping glitch in a Royal Rumble that soon sorted itself out. Maybe it comes down to how much you use Universe mode and created alternate attires in terms of avoiding glitches, at least by the sounds of it.

My only problems with the game are that CAW mode seems really buggy and I don't particularly like the new submission system. Everything else has been great so far from what I can tell. Haven't played Universe mode at all though as I'm waiting for the patch.

Apart from. Alt attire not appearing in post match cutscenes the game is OK the lighting seems darker this year and some characters clothing seems too black and needs th shading tweaking. I found Vader to be the worst his outfit was dark blue with deep black trunk area but if you edit a superstar and change the shade to generic black zero tone and brightness about 24-26 it looks much better.

There are some illy things like you still can't get the ring bell or grab the belt in a match.

Ric Flair in a baffling manor has been given his early 90's theme instead of his main woo theme.

Minitrons like warriors from his raw speech and hbk flair etc are all gone a serious lack of them to be honest

No evolution theme music gone

Little touches like the laptop on the commentary table are gone I like all the extra nick nacks like that makes a moment

For me the loss of Punk Hogan RVD Alerberto Del Rio & Mysterio is fairly noticeable

The exclusion of Rhyno Road Dogg Eddie Guerrero is sad considering we have all these nxt guys

for Rhyno DX for Road Dogg with the rest of DX and Eddie not being as missing main legend still bewilders me.

For me both characters and presentation wise as much as we have the stars we do it kinda feels a little empty to me

Gameplay is better but the guys that are missing above or been taken out do kinda impact the game somewhat not because of

Who they are but who they could have worked with in the game.

Archived