KS Showcase 2K16

ksdixon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, KS, solid work on your two guys. The belt could use a few MINOR tweaks, specifically the bit that says "UK" as it looks a bit out of place close up. But your two guys look great. I think the colors and attires are spot on. Lets see some more!

EDIT: Saw you changed the title. WHOOPS! New design looks spectacular! Keep it up!

Done some minor tweaks on Kazu. Fixed-up the mask horns so the middle is green. Made his top green instead of black. Changed the kickpads into boots and changed the fox tail into a sash belt. Overall I've changed the clothing material from default or cloth into metalic. Hopefully you guys like him better now:

65z4fT.png

NxOIjd.png

fhXjHd.png

ShTFIy.png

ehEzfI.png

Once I fix-up his moves, Kazu will be going on CC later today.

I'm sure many of you know that Shawn Youngblood has always been a send-up of Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat. Even down to the movie star/wrestler dual ocupation. WWE 2K16 has a lot of nice moves that are just total cheese and show-off-y. The sort of thing I could see Shawn doing just to show-up his opponent. As I was changing his moves I thought I would try to get an attire that looks like Johnny's Mortal Kombat 1 look, as for some reason this was always one of my fave looks of his. What do you guys think?

PY3JU.jpg

wnNRWx.jpg

0jxkk4.jpg

3AzjKA.jpg

llCTEx.jpg

Viral Wrestling X-Stream Arena

Couple of questions for people:

- How does the new stage look with the grey atom, simillar to the 1999 WCW arena? Is it too plain or does it not look quite right?

- Is the ring matt too ''busy'' with all the logos for related indy feds?

- What do people think of the floor matts? Do they make the ringside area look too messy?

• 2 weeks later...

Done some minor tweaks on Kazu. Fixed-up the mask horns so the middle is green. Made his top green instead of black. Changed the kickpads into boots and changed the fox tail into a sash belt. Overall I've changed the clothing material from default or cloth into metalic. Hopefully you guys like him better now:

65z4fT.png

NxOIjd.png

fhXjHd.png

ShTFIy.png

ehEzfI.png

Once I fix-up his moves, Kazu will be going on CC later today.

What hashtags do I need to search to find this?

It's funny isn't it? Today I started work on bringing a long retired character back into action. I always liked one of the old Leg Paints/Wrestling Tights Designs we used to have. So I booted up a PS2 emulator and a backup of my WWE SVR08 disc, so that I could grab screenshots for the created diva who'll be making her return.

Problem was that being a Leg Paint, I could only see a little bit of it, and had to take about five screenshots of it as I turned the leg ever so slightly. Then I had to edit each image to cut-away the jeans and rest of the CAW Mode in the screenshot. Each color below is taken from a different screenshot of the logo:

bt9jEv.png

This will work out quite well as it is for a diva I always make, NEON. But I still wanted to clean it up for the original diva that's coming out of retirement, and try to turn it gold.

BJdUbx.png

That's probably as good as I'll get it with my basic image editing skills. But Lucy Youngblood will be shown-off soon. I'll probably sim a Lucy YB vs NEON match, both CAWs are made by me and LMcFarlin25.

OMG, Nooo!

I forgot about the "stretch and fade" glitch.

... CAW Mode is starting to annoy me now. Did you know you can't apply the Ultimate Warrior tassell armbands on a created diva if you already have the Ultimate Warrior tassell kneepads on her?

I figured whilst I was on the old games, I might as well try to grab images for other CAWs, so they could wear some of their retro attires... I'm just hoping these look better in-game on 2K16 than they do on my PC.

UXzI2s.pngaI46jk.png

Gsydjo.pngwjW5Pv.png

Sigh... it's really hard trying to match the gold on the belts.

Made even harder by CC's refusal to properly upload logos from PC.

Sometimes they turn-up on CC, most of the time they don't.

Plus I'm not even sure the idea I'm shooting for is going to look good, even if I get the gold matched-up.

Right now I've got one piece silver, one piece dark gold/bronze-y, and one piece gold.

Will have a preview of the belt tomorrow. I just want to try to get it looking better before I do.

Modernized Avenger

hhthCW.jpg

x1lxfM.jpg

Wanted to keep him familliar, but make him fresh.

WWE13 facepaint. Shorter hair.

New ''Bloody Cross'' attire.

Red has been more darker/blood-like since these pictures were taken.

Viral X-Stream Arena

3DxIPu.jpg

Went back to the blue. Red was nice, but it reminded me too much of the old TheNewBlood Wrestling color scheme.

The silver atom is applied to the minitron and stage ramp, simillar to the WCW 1999 'Starship' logo.

Viral Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship

jl1C0I.jpg

Lion represents Britain, Eagle represents America, Dragon represents Japan. I'd 'kinda' like to put something representing Mexican Lucha Libre on it, because I think those are the four main different styles of wrestling, but I have no idea which animal could represent Mexico/Lucha Libre.

I really wanted a world title that signified the different styles of wrestling, without having to put flags all over it. I already did that with BWA's World title. Taken some inspiration from Global Force Wrestling's World and Tag belts. Not 100% with the belt. Something seems off about it. Maybe I'll change the face plate shape, make the words gold and only have the atom as silver, or perhaps split the atom off from the text all together. But overall I'm a lot happier with it than I was when I posted my last message.

FUSnHe.jpg

eVKRT1.jpg

Chris Lionheart

Yes! I loved his SVR 2010 look, which he had right before retiring. That look had short hair and a 5 oclock shadow beard. I might play around with that too at some point, but for now I thought the classic ponytail/facial hair would work as well. Saying that, there's no facepaint on this version... So I'm going to do a red version of this attire which includes facepaint and old hair, and update this one with short hair. I think that will work best.

zduYNa.jpg

W6HvLc.jpg

Updated Viral World Title

Much happier with this version.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived