UncleCreepy Project - Samoa Joe Added.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE: Finn Bálor full preview.

I noticed the previous update has the details on the trunks and boots but this one doesn't, unless this is an alt. attire

This was during me experimenting with the attire logos, which I haven't finished doing just yet. This screenshot I believe only had the pattern on the boots. It'll all be done nicely before upload though.

awesome stuff mate could you upload the finn balor side hair templates mate be awesome for my lance storm caws

Being honest, probably not for the moment. I may release texture folders including everything that has been used for each CAW, but that's future stuff.

UPDATE: Probably the last preview you'll see of Bálor before he's up.

EDfD9GY.png

vnJ7tGP.png

UPDATE: Finn Bálor full preview.

I noticed the previous update has the details on the trunks and boots but this one doesn't, unless this is an alt. attire

This was during me experimenting with the attire logos, which I haven't finished doing just yet. This screenshot I believe only had the pattern on the boots. It'll all be done nicely before upload though.

awesome stuff mate could you upload the finn balor side hair templates mate be awesome for my lance storm caws

Being honest, probably not for the moment. I may release texture folders including everything that has been used for each CAW, but that's future stuff.

UPDATE: Probably the last preview you'll see of Bálor before he's up.

EDfD9GY.png

vnJ7tGP.png

Awesome!!! you should upload this to smacktalks, then thousands of people are going to see this amazing caw

Balor is now uploaded.

Tags:- UncleCreepy; Finn; Balor;

Hope to hear some feedback from those who download him.

These are all incredible. Can't wait to download them! Will they come with movesets and what-not?

Both have their movesets, entrances and attributes done and included.

Good new about Owens.

I can try to take screenshots for you tonight of both CAWs via the share button on the PS4, but I won't download them until late tonight.

Nah, that's not what I meant. I mean, I took the pictures using that same method, but it always seemed like those screenshots took alot away from the CAW itself. Just looking for the opinion of what you see on your screen, compared to what you saw in the screenshots. It'll be different, I can almost guarantee that, unless it was my TV.

Anyway, thanks alot!

Great work with Bálor and Owens, definitely gonna download them later. :D

Lol thats a challenge finding a Tyler Breeze picture that doesn't have him making that duck face. Best i could find atm

2w32qgp.jpg

You could always try searching pictures of him as Mike Dalton. :P

Archived