CAWs By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was the first to download it, good job, do you another attire for him in the works by any chance?

I was originally going to have his all black attire from WWE 2K14 for his second attire, but I got frustrated trying to match the placement of the 4 textures used to make his top as well as the designs used because the colour and sizing resets whenever you try and edit them which is a real pain in the ass.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions but I liked it when you had an actual top for his singlet. It may not have been a prefect match but it was close enough and at least had physical structure to it instead of a painted on texture. I'm not asking you to redo all your work though. Thanks for what you did

It's scary how good these are. I know everyone's raving about Bret, but the British Bulldog and Mr. Perfect look... well... perfect! They could easily be DLC in the game. I'm not into using Legends as I'm more focused on the current era of WWE but even so, I'm so glad these exist. Imagine how awesome the CAW feature will be if they improve face morphing next year!

Amazing work.

Funny you say you want Scott Steiner when your avatar is Scott Hall lol

Big Poppa Pump :steiner:

Yeah you're right lol I damn want Hall also but a Steiner from Kung Fu would be gold^^

Big Poppa Pump :steiner:

I've uploaded him, with 2 attires (1 black/white nWo, 1 wolfpac nWo)

Already got it^^but I'm looking for a 2002 2003 Steiner

Archived