Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kung Fu

CAWs By Kung Fu

Glad to see you're still making CAWs Kung Fu, especially now that you're on PS4 <3

Wasn't feeling the Eddie when I first saw it, and I wondered how bad the CAW mode in this new game was when even you couldn't get a good likeness. That new update restores my faith though... it looks amazing. Love it :cool:

Glad to see you're still making CAWs Kung Fu, especially now that you're on PS4 <3

Wasn't feeling the Eddie when I first saw it, and I wondered how bad the CAW mode in this new game was when even you couldn't get a good likeness. That new update restores my faith though... it looks amazing. Love it :cool:

I think it may have been partly down to me because I haven't made a caw for a couple of years, so taking my ring rust into account and the fact the new caw modes limitations it took me a little longer to get to grips with it.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback, I'm glad that these caws are well receive. If I don't find any movesets for these I may decide to just have a go at doing them myself so I can then upload these caws or simply just upload them without any movesets?

Looking good, welcome back and this looks right as rain Mother F@#$ :) is there a time table for these bad boys? P.S. I dont see any CAW rust anywhere LOL

They will both be uploaded later tonight.

Can't wait to grab these later, so glad to see some of my favourite caw creators have jumped over to playstation as well your psn kfcaws like on 360?

Great Eddie Guerrero, any chance you may do HBK current (before he retired) such as his attire vs Flair at wm 24 and maybe a DX camo attire with the red white and green?