CAWs By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess that Benoit CAW isn't going to be uploading now. stupid stupid stupid

Yeah I don't want to get band for uploading him, it has been confirmed that some people have already been band for uploading Benoit created content.

I heard about that. you can upload Jimmy Snuka and Mike Tyson without getting banned, and they surely weren't the best people either. Wonder if I've been banned for that moveset yet.

Couldn't you upload him n just call him bob or something n we'd change the name our end once downloaded?

guess that Benoit CAW isn't going to be uploading now. stupid stupid stupid

Yeah I don't want to get band for uploading him, it has been confirmed that some people have already been band for uploading Benoit created content.

I heard about that. you can upload Jimmy Snuka and Mike Tyson without getting banned, and they surely weren't the best people either. Wonder if I've been banned for that moveset yet.

Couldn't you upload him n just call him bob or something n we'd change the name our end once downloaded?

too late. already been banned. screw you 2k

You mentioned trying a Bret Hart. Just wondering if you still are. You would knock it out of the park

I have made a start on a Bret Hart caw but a member over on the smacktalks forum doesn't want me to post it up (at lease until after he has uploaded his one) because he feels that it would take the attention away from his Bret Hart caw.

But after discussing it with him I've decided to post it up.

That Bret is a must have when it is completed. Great work. Do u plan on doing other Hart Foundation members ( Neidhart, Owen, Pilman)?

Neidhart wouldn't look right without using a 3D goatee, I'm not sure if a decent Pilman is possible due to the lack of decent hair options but Owen is someone that is definitely a possibility?

For those waiting for my Bret Hart caw, I've just been tweaking his attire textures today and I'm a lot happier now with the improvements to the 4 harts and lower part of his leg designs, I'll post an update later tonight with new pics of the changes made.

I just now need to do his entrance and download a moveset so it will probably be uploaded tomorrow.

Your Bret is incredible Kung Fu. Please make a second attire, maybe like the paint splash designs he wore late in his WWF run. Finally getting my PS4 today and can't wait to download these amazing CAWs thank you

Although that attire was cool, I'd think it would be more fitting to have his black vest and pink trousers he mainly wore in wcw, as there is a wcw pack coming out and also sting and nwo hogan are in the game etc

Archived