CAWs By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott hall looks amazing but personally id recommend / suggest going with the entrance jacket / vest instead of the nwo t shirt, it's more authentic and doesn't tie him to nwo and thus he can be used on the roster as a solo star.

NWO t shirts and vests can be easily made in game if people want them unlike the waistcoat Jacket

Yeah I'd have to agree with muckyarse. I really can't wait to get my hands on this Hall. Are you still planning on doing Scott Steiner afterwards?

Cheers mate, I'd also like to suggest / recommend HALL on the front of trunks obviously and KLIQ on the back. Then LONE WOLF on the waistcoast.

As there never was a kliq faction, again it doesn't tie him directly to the nwo and outsiders so he can be a standalone solo star, but he did wear this in his wwe nwo run anyway so if people want him in those factions (outsiders / nwo) he wore that attire anyway.

I light of slots, space and attires being limited this year it makes him fairly universal for everyone to use in the way they wish.

Yeah I'd have to agree with muckyarse. I really can't wait to get my hands on this Hall. Are you still planning on doing Scott Steiner afterwards?

Cheers mate, I'd also like to suggest / recommend HALL on the front of trunks obviously and KLIQ on the back. Then LONE WOLF on the waistcoast.

As there never was a kliq faction, again it doesn't tie him directly to the nwo and outsiders so he can be a standalone solo star, but he did wear this in his wwe nwo run anyway so if people want him in those factions (outsiders / nwo) he wore that attire anyway.

I light of slots, space and attires being limited this year it makes him fairly universal for everyone to use in the way they wish.

Have you got any quality ref pics for this attire so that I can use to make my textures from, otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with the black and white jacket nwo attire.

@ those asking for a Hall slot or a Hall/Razor slot, I'm afraid it's not possible atm because I'm still limited to only being able to upload 5 caws as I am still only at bronze level. In fact I had to remove my Mankind caw to be able to upload Razor, I still need over 500 downloads or so to get to silver and I'm not willing to remove any other caws to do a Hall slot.

Hopefully I get enough downloads soon so I can be upgraded to silver status where I can then have 10 upload slots.

@ those asking for a Hall slot or a Hall/Razor slot, I'm afraid it's not possible atm because I'm still limited to only being able to upload 5 caws as I am still only at bronze level. In fact I had to remove my Mankind caw to be able to upload Razor, I still need over 500 downloads or so to get to silver and I'm not willing to remove any other caws to do a Hall slot.

Hopefully I get enough downloads soon so I can be upgraded to silver status where I can then have 10 upload slots.

The fact that u need to be upgraded to silver status to upload more caws is bullshit, it's ridiculous how talented caw makers like yourself can't even upload more than five caws just because u need over 500 downloads? Just atrocious.

Archived