Sports in Pictures & GIFS.

De La Nino

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

BqD7UvT.jpg

I actually have the Slam magazine with this on the cover. I don't know all these guys, but I can try to name them from left toright, Marcus Camby, Ray Allen, Stephon Marbury, Kobe Bryant, Sharif Abdur Rahim, ?, Steve Nash, and Antoine Walker on the far right. Everyone else it's kinda hard to see.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude...the weigh-in was one of the most intense things I've ever seen. I think it was Joe Rogan, who pointed out that Correia was screaming shit, and Rousey wasn't saying anything, but she was emanating pure hatred...just pure, pure hatred. So intense.

2ududk2.jpg

That's when I knew she was going to lose. She was overcompensating for the fact that she had already lost mentally.

She (Correia) looked ridiculous tbh...especially at the event itself. She must have done about ten different taunts before the start of the fight. She like...stomped around, puffed her chest out, drew an invisible sword, drew a line with it, stomped her feet again, puffed her chest again...I was like "what the hell is this chick doing?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived