WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

Same as last year. I did a high res logo on the mat and apron. TINY like last uear

Well *Censored*. I think that pretty much seals the deal, then. Looks like it's 2K14 for me until they make a better game.

Hold your horses. This is last gen. They didn't bother updating the creation suite. They most likely fixed it in the next gen games.

I doubt it. The roster is pretty much the same on both gens, and create modes (especially those that are not CAW) have a history of neglect.

The guy who posted a video with info from a London event mentioned that he went into caw mode and noticed it was easier&faster to do stuff and also mentioned many possible improvements.

I remember reading an article a few months ago where 2K was quoted on saying creation suite has a lot of surprises and the whole article was focused on next gen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, 2K wasn't kidding about the new gameplay being next gen only. Last gen 2K15 is literally 2K14! I also find it funny that as Jericho gains more tattoos in real life, his video game model regresses in the tattoo department, having less than last year... I know about the lawsuit stuff, but you'd think he'd at least keep the ones he had on his model last year.

Edit: You know it's 2K15 because at one point the dude pauses, and RVD does the new barricade OMG moment.

I didnt see a story designer and the caa logos are still to small

Its called story challenger. You have to do a certain amount of single rivalries, tag, title etc. looks to be more cutscenes. I havent played the universe just skimmed thru

If you get a chance, could I possibly get some more info on this? Are you saying there's no Story Designer in there whatsoever, or that it's been renamed to Story Challenger? I know you're dealing with a ton of questions at the moment, so it'd be greatly appreciated.

Ok its story collection. 3 rivalries per show. When you set it up you can choose a story. Have to be unlocked by playing rivalries. It is rivalries, tag, other, championship, special, and secret

No wcw brand

Cant have managers for stables

Under story options there is an option for auto rr winner and undertaker wrestlemania rivalry setups

Ok its story collection. 3 rivalries per show. When you set it up you can choose a story. Have to be unlocked by playing rivalries. It is rivalries, tag, other, championship, special, and secret

No wcw brand

Cant have managers for stables

Under story options there is an option for auto rr winner and undertaker wrestlemania rivalry setups

Thanks for taking the time to reply, but are you talking about Universe?

Maybe I should ask a more general question. Can you list all of the modes in the Creation Suite? (i.e. Create a Wrestler, Create an Entrance, Create a Moveset, etc.) Sorry for the trouble, just very much depending on that mode to be in there.

Archived