WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's awesome that Surfer Sting has his entrance jacket. I was worried about that, since there have been some times in real life where he came out without it. Seemed to stop wearing it altogether close to the formation of the nWo. I really want to see what he looks like in next gen graphics.

Has there been any Stinger Splash footage? I couldn't find any when I searched. Suckas gots ta know.

Edit: I just realized his attire is exactly the same as my avatar, lol.

Edit #2. Found a Stinger Splash at 7:50. Crap quality, sorry. I think the move looks decent though. And it does appear to be a signature, activated at the corner (as it should be).

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463712-sting-entrance-finishers/page-2?do=findComment&comment=10137751

It's awesome that Surfer Sting has his entrance jacket. I was worried about that, since there have been some times in real life where he came out without it. Seemed to stop wearing it altogether close to the formation of the nWo. I really want to see what he looks like in next gen graphics.

Has there been any Stinger Splash footage? I couldn't find any when I searched. Suckas gots ta know.

Edit: I just realized his attire is exactly the same as my avatar, lol.

Edit #2. Found a Stinger Splash at 7:50. Crap quality, sorry. I think the move looks decent though. And it does appear to be a signature, activated at the corner (as it should be).

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463712-sting-entrance-finishers/page-2?do=findComment&comment=10137751

Lets hope they dont screw up Rudes entrance attire this year.

While I was browsing the entrance listings, I noticed it said "Ultimate Warrior 1". I'm going to speculate and guess that an alternate entrance will be used for the "Path of the Warrior" Showcase DLC that people can use for CAWs.

Just making sure in case anyone noticed.

I wonder if the soundtrack songs can be used as entrance themes for caws..I hope so.

Nope. :fedup:

so just in-game superstar themes & a limited selection of generic ones right?

Yeah, it's not great. I'm just thinking of which themes would be decent substitues. Like I was thinking of using Sting's Crow music as a substitute for Goldberg's.

I wonder if the soundtrack songs can be used as entrance themes for caws..I hope so.

Nope. :fedup:

so just in-game superstar themes & a limited selection of generic ones right?

Yeah, it's not great. I'm just thinking of which themes would be decent substitues. Like I was thinking of using Sting's Crow music as a substitute for Goldberg's.

wow, that'll actually work! good idea

Tag team preset entrances got removed too. Only a few to select from.

Only one on 360 for tag(fan fav duo) & one for trio(bring it!)

Only 7-8 tag total on 360, & only 3 trio tag

Ridicoulos. :fedup:

From the looks of it they probably pulled the same on next gen.

Tag team preset entrances got removed too. Only a few to select from.

Only one on 360 for tag(fan fav duo) & one for trio(bring it!)

Only 7-8 tag total on 360, & only 3 trio tag

Ridicoulos. :fedup:

From the looks of it they probably pulled the same on next gen.

This is the thing that's so infuriating about this game. The AI has improved; for example, they'll actually use their resiliency ability when they're being pinned, instead of the last few years where they only used it when in submissions. Commentary has improved. Universe mode has improved. We also have all these new OMG! moments.

If they kept the features, such as CAF, custom music and the Pre-set entrances, I would easily say that this game was probably one of, if not the best WWE game in years and be perfectly satisfied even without all the PS4/XBO-exclusive features.

While I was browsing the entrance listings, I noticed it said "Ultimate Warrior 1". I'm going to speculate and guess that an alternate entrance will be used for the "Path of the Warrior" Showcase DLC that people can use for CAWs.

Just making sure in case anyone noticed.

I will say yes and the alt entrance will be for wrestlemania 7 because those of you that watched the career match will remember he walked to the ring.

Archived