WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Thanksgiving cardback and the rewards this month are NXT UK cards in PVP. Sucks they got Alexander Wolfe with a Sanity render still and they really made Joe Coffey the top reward lmao

Woo in Primal tier now. I was automatically put in Nightmare+ when it updated, then bought both Primal Coffey from LP and maxed and Pro'd it within the day, and was put in Nightmare++. Then bought both Nightmare Wolfes, maxed and Pro'd it and was put in Primal. Used all my tickets for 25 packs and got like 7 Nightmares, 2 Female. 1 Nightmare was Gallows, which is the reward for RTG. My Nightmare Freebie was Ripley, and Primal was Jey Uso. I also bought some Platinum packs, got 2 Nightmares and alot 19s and got like 5 Pros from it

Same, it's a waste

Got 2 Gookers from Beans and Cornbread, now I need 21 Potatoes but have yet to get a single Turkey nor Yams

WOO THOSE IN PRIMAL TIER CAN GO FOR FHE GIANTS EVENT CARD!!! I Can get Hogan! Idk if I'll be able to get it Pro'd

MAN I had hellacious Luck yesterday. I swear I'm not kidding about this. I got my first pitty pull since my freebie, was Primal Roman. 10 F'ING MINUTES LATER, I pulled another Primal, was Finn. That's the fastest I've ever pulled a card of my same tier

OK F THIS GIANTS! Its getting beat in minutes and having to wait HOURS for the next, wow

Actually got Vanguard Miz, couldn't get Hogan because of the terrible first 2 days. Well Miz is now my 2nd Strongest

I actually pulled the VG Santa Mick! My strongest VG card, have 3 now! Hopefully I pull a pro!!

• 2 weeks later...

2Yl8AWB.jpg

First Vanguard card from the Holidays Present chamber. Just jumped from SummerSlam '19++ to Nightmare + tier after I maxed her out. :D

wMQvdCk.jpg

My Nightmare freebie and first actual Nightmare card besides the Gobbledy Gooker. :lol:

My Fusions are 3 NM Mark Henry. Waiting for another one to finish. If I get another NM Henry It will be my first time to fortify a pro on a Perfect pro. And also since I am in NM++ I got a free Primal Mark Coffey because of a chance of a one higher level card when below Primal Tier.

Currently waiting for Women's Royal Rumble to end so that I could get the Vanguard Seth Rollins to get a Perfect Pro once leveled up.

The TLC event is kinda bullshit, 7 holiday cards in 5 days? Yeah ok.

Hey big tip that I didnt even think of till someone told me, do the Holidays past Fusions. It gives you 2 Holiday superstars and it's only 12 hours. See I said basically the same as you until someone pointed that out. And it doesn't use diamonds, it uses regular coal

Archived