2k Showcase - Full 33 Match List Confirmed

oof

This website is claiming CM Punk vs. John Cena and HHH vs. HBK are the 2 features from Showcase. I'm not sure if real, but discuss.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wwe-2k/755305-wwe-2k15-will-feature-cm-punk-2k-showcase.html

Match List:

http://www.vudu.com/movies/Movies_mobile.html#!episodes/573052/573052/WWE-2k15-Showcase-Rivalries-Playlist-Season-1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the Confirmed information thread, HHH Vs HBK? How are they gonna cover WMXX? Surely he won't be included?

Sorry if this was posted in the confirmed thread, I didn't find it there. And that will definitely be skipped over like it was for 30 Years of WM last year.

As I said in the Confirmed information thread, HHH Vs HBK? How are they gonna cover WMXX? Surely he won't be included?

Could easily skip over it, especially considering it wouldn't make much sense to include a match in a feud that neither HHH or HBK won.

I'm just curious what this could potentially mean for extra arenas from that time period and other unlockables.

It'll probably be covered in a video clip since neither win the match, but it's still apart of their rivalry.

Also, I'm guessing this means that all the Wrestlemania arenas will be staying. Especially if they plan to add more rivalries as dlc. Now, will we get the ppvs of those years that these rivalries took place is a big question.

Sorry if this was posted in the confirmed thread, I didn't find it there. And that will definitely be skipped over like it was for 30 Years of WM last year.
It would be weird for them to skip over the one time they main evented WrestleMania as well as the following Backlash.

Could easily skip over it, especially considering it wouldn't make much sense to include a match in a feud that neither HHH or HBK won.

I'm just curious what this could potentially mean for extra arenas from that time period and other unlockables.

In terms of other people, I guess we can confirm:

Kevin Nash

Vince McMahon

John Laurinatis

Paul Heyman

Alberto Del Rio

From Cena Vs Punk

Chris Jericho (Classic)

Kane (Classic)

RVD

Batista (Classic)

Randy Orton (Classic)

Ric Flair

Booker T

Eric Bischoff

From HHH Vs HBK

I don't get it, the mode only has 2 rivalries & it has 33 matches? This doesn't make sense.

2 rivalries, 33 matches... what is there not to get?
I thought there would more than just two, 2k said that there will be more rivalries via dlc, but I'm surprised by how small this is.

2k didnt say that....few articles said they could be added via dlc but 2k hasnt said anything about dlc.

I'm not sure if this was clarified or not, but for each rivalry there are 33 matches EACH, not in total spanning both Cena/Punk and HHH/HBK.

Confirming this is one of many people who were on the 2K conference call where all this information came from in the first place.

https://twitter.com/ExtremeGamer/status/498805469700698112

EDIT:

Same guy says we are getting the official first look at gameplay next week.

https://twitter.com/ExtremeGamer/status/498805856515788802

That said, we may get a look before then, who knows :P

Archived