2k Showcase - Full 33 Match List Confirmed

oof

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.. well, I really didn't think Punk would be in the game. It's awesome that he will be in despite still not being able to have correct tattoos. Anyway, super psyched for HBK/Triple H. I think that's without a doubt, my favorite feud of all-time. Time for crappy poofy hair HBK. This is gonna be awesome, I can't wait.

Cant see Benoit being in. They are a publicly traded company and any negative publicity would be bad and thats exactly what you'd get with Benoit in.

It has been reported the only reason he is shown on the network is they don't have the man hours to take him out from every show hes on.

Surprised by the choices being these two feuds. Both had plenty of great matches and stuff, but I'd have figured they'd go with like, Sting/nWo or something since Sting's in the game, or even a more common one like Rock/Austin. Picking HHH/HBK and Cena/Punk is interesting to say the least.

There's a real easy way to get around WrestleMania XX. Skip it. Benoit won the match. Since the rivalry is covering HHH and HBK, you're likely to be playing as those guys in every match (one or the other). Having a match where somebody else beats them both makes no sense.

Nah...he probably laughed because he's getting money for nothing. Also, he would have already known he was in...since he obviously did the face and body scans before leaving the company.

Also makes me wonder who else did got scanned before they left the company too. First person that pops in my mind for some reason is Katylin, but she left in Jan.

Archived