WWE 2K15 at E3

Wut Da Hell

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard rumors today that WWE may renew Punks contract when it expires.

Contract renewals are a two way street, boo.

WWE has a clause in each contract that if the performer misses a certain % of dates the WWE can renew the contract for up to 1 year at the same pay rate without the performer's consent.

They just did it to Rey Mysterio.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/14713/20140613/cm-punk-quits-wwe-company-to-renew-punks-contract-like-rey-mysterio-in-july-video.htm

WWE has a clause in each contract that if the performer misses a certain % of dates the WWE can renew the contract for up to 1 year at the same pay rate without the performer's consent.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/14713/20140613/cm-punk-quits-wwe-company-to-renew-punks-contract-like-rey-mysterio-in-july-video.htm

Except Punk had already fulfilled most if not all his dates at the time he left. In the past, Punk would take a certain amount of required but then would keep on appearing after those are fulfilled.

Brock Lesnar did the same thing not all that long ago.

They better have mocapped a lot of multi title entrances this year considering the unification

Been wondering the same thing. There's what, maybe 5 real multi-title entrances? Do you guys think 2K will really mocap every entrance twice? Skeptical hippo is skeptical.

Except Punk had already fulfilled most if not all his dates at the time he left. In the past, Punk would take a certain amount of required but then would keep on appearing after those are fulfilled.

Lesnar's deal is a prt time deal. He has a set number of total dates. In order to go over that WWE needs his permissions.

Punk's contract is a normal talent contract. The % of dates is per month, as it has been stated with Mysterio. That's the normal WWE deal so they can renew it without his permission.

Sorry..... I'm Back On Topic:

Whether they have scanned people or not doesn't matter. If WWE says take them out they will be taken out. They have taken people out of the other games after the character models were completed and that's when it was the more difficult method without scanning them.

It is all up to WWE.

I don't think this is a work either. He may not need them and maybe he won't be back, ever. But I think he will eventually. He's an opinionated person and isn't afraid to speak his mind which I like, but I think he's fooling himself if he chooses ROH or something over WWE. He seems like the type of guy that blows a lot of smoke and still will opt for the bigger payday and the bigger spotlight and crowds. It's all about business. He's not stupid. He's burnt out and when that happens to anyone they say and do a lot of things. He'll rest up and cool down and he'll finish up his career. Now whether that's 2 months, 6 months, or 3 years from now, remains to be seen. I don't expect anyone to agree with me. That's just what I think though.

What makes you think that? I think you've been reading too much from his "pipebomb" promo. He's the complete opposite of what you described. If he really wanted money so bad he would've work until after Wrestlemania then walkout. And him wanting the spotlight and fame? Have you heard of all the stories about him not wanting to be bothered by fans and refusing to sign autographs?

All I'm saying is despite what he says and does now, I think he'll return. And like most he will probably return to the big stage. He may not care that much about fame or money but if it's there to take he'll do what any man would do. I don't know for a fact, I don't know the guy. Hell I'll probably be wrong, but how are you so sure he won't. How do you know that when it's all said and done, he won't take the money and the spotlight back.

Lesnar's deal is a prt time deal. He has a set number of total dates. In order to go over that WWE needs his permissions.

Punk's contract is a normal talent contract. The % of dates is per month, as it has been stated with Mysterio. That's the normal WWE deal so they can renew it without his permission.

Sorry..... I'm Back On Topic:

Whether they have scanned people or not doesn't matter. If WWE says take them out they will be taken out. They have taken people out of the other games after the character models were completed and that's when it was the more difficult method without scanning them.

It is all up to WWE.

not to mention there was that period where he took a couple months off last year. so combine those two absences, and you get close to seven months of absence. I'm sure WWE knows they can get value out of Punk, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind practically getting paid to sit on his ass in Chicago and watch hockey and Walking Dead.

They better have mocapped a lot of multi title entrances this year considering the unification

Been wondering the same thing. There's what, maybe 5 real multi-title entrances? Do you guys think 2K will really mocap every entrance twice? Skeptical hippo is skeptical.

This is 2K, they take a lot of pride in attention to detail, unlike some other company. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure they know how important multi-title entrances are for this years game.

On entrances: we are WAY overdue for advanced champion and tag entrances

We're way overdue for an entire entrance creator overhaul.

We're way overdue for an entire overhaul of everything to be completely honest.

I agree

The engine, coding, has just been built upon since PS1!....I think we can all agree its time for a change in a lot of areas. I like when they talk about making the game more like wrestling and less like a street fighter free for all. Sounds interesting....

The Only thing that matters to me man, if the in ring action is great it makes all the modes great regardless.

The fluidity of the gameplay is what I'm most interested in.

Hopefully the animations are smooth and life like. Hopefully the physics in this game are improved.

Archived