WWE 2K15 at E3

Wut Da Hell

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we'll get a trailer & a screen or two, & hopefully get the NXT rumor possibly clarified. I wouldn't expect all that much as we know most of the game is revealed during SummerSlam in late August. Until SummerSlam, let the rumors & speculation run amok once again.

They will probably just release the box art, which will most likely be the Rock again, and then we will get the same treatment on RAW.

It won't be the Rock, have more hope. It'll probably be Evolution. Daniel Bryan or The Shield. Hopefully we'll get the classic way and have Triple H, Randy Orton, Aj Lee, The Shile and Paige all on one case...Dreams.

Why would you think Gears 4 is far fetched,They'll probably just release an announcement trailer

Based on Rob Ferguson's little videos they don't sound ready at all, more chance of seeing a Gears HD collection, like Halo 1-4 is getting.

I'm going digital and so I don't care about the cover and never really did..but it would be cool to see multiple people again than just one person

I'd like the logo on a black background, I think that would look striking

I also don't think there will be a major overhaul but that there will be a noticeable enough change,2K are in full control now than with 2K14 and so I think they deserve a chance,Many are already crapping on the game cause of the slow marketing(which 2K does with all of their games)and the fact that Yukes are atill developing(even though they aren't the only ones now),Judgement should be reserved till at least after the trailer

I'm eager to see if we're getting

1. WCW mode

2. Career mode

3. NXT roster/feature

4. Sting

Those are the same rumours i keep seeing & I'd like to see and how many are true

I hope they're all true

-I grew up with wrestling and the Monday Night Wars were a big part of my teens,I loved WCW and am very nostalgic,I'd mark out hard for WCW Booker T/DDP/Misterio Jr/etc

-I would love a career mode as a separate mode

-I love the present and am a huge fan of NXT

-Would mark out insane but he should be on the main roster IF there's a WCW mode

Archived