Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched that without sound and it was horribly pixelated at some parts.. wtf was with the part that it showed so many characters doing the kamehameha? Being able to change movesets?

I think it was just to show that your created character can learn ki attacks regardless of what race they are.

So it seems someone managed to hack into the beta and find Ultimates for various characters which include GT characters, movie characters, and Jaco the Galactic Patrolman from Toriyama's new manga(I think). He also apparently did it with Nardo and Battle of Z and was right, so this is probably legit.

So it seems someone managed to hack into the beta and find Ultimates for various characters which include GT characters, movie characters, and Jaco the Galactic Patrolman from Toriyama's new manga(I think). He also apparently did it with Nardo and Battle of Z and was right, so this is probably legit.

BABY VEGETA?!

Um.. well I was getting excited for this but now... they just confirmed theres going to be an MMORPGish mode youll have to play to make your created character better? Not very enthusiastic about that unless its super easy.

Where did you hear that?

Archived