Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Episode 94 was great. Also it had one of the best transformations I've seen in Dragon Ball history. Definitely Top 5.

I am now fully on board with Freeza being brought back again. The Golden transformation at the end was absolutely incredible, and the interaction between him and Goku was really fun.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm still not convinced Frieza will end up on the team, I think Goku will realize he's too big of a risk to trust with the faith of the universe on the line and Buu will somehow wake up in time. But if Frieza does end up doing the tournament, I applaud them for not spoiling this huge surprise in the intro and everything like they did 17 and everyone else. So hyped for this tournament.

Hmm. I might have to pick up those Super Saiyan figures then if their prices have dropped that much.

Cell's price really annoys me since he's my favourite villain, but also because the articulation on the figure itself just fits so perfectly (pun intended) to his character design. I hope he gets a reissue too.

Good News!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01L1DTNJI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_Wudqzb508FBWC

Anyone been reading the Manga version of Super too? It's mostly been the same for the beginning but the Black Goku arc has been totally deferent to the Anime. Most notably Black goes SS before going SSRose, Vegeta can go SSGod and in the most recent volume Goku uses Hakai on Fused Zamasu which is Beerus' Destruction attack.

Guest Fight Me.

That sucks. :( And the timing of that is just spooky with the Resurrection F arc just starting on Toonami. I hope he pulls through.

Speaking of the current arc...

I can't believe they did it, Freeza will be apart of the Universe 7 team. :D They also added him to the closing credits. Which speaking of, did anyone else notice in the previous credits that they had Buu sleeping on a cloud? I guess they've been telling us from the start lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived