Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we're finally *censored*ing done with Jiren, worst character ever.

Not as much as Kefla.

I'd rather have Kefla than Jiren.

At least she's not boring as sin. I like her, anyway.

They just had to shovel a bit of Sasuke on to Jiren and it, arguably, made him worse than if he was just a blank slate.

At least we're finally *censored*ing done with Jiren, worst character ever.

Not as much as Kefla.

I'd rather have Kefla than Jiren.

At least she's not boring as sin. I like her, anyway.

They just had to shovel a bit of Sasuke on to Jiren and it, arguably, made him worse than if he was just a blank slate.

Yeah, his backstory was a *censored*ing joke.

Like they grabbed a template and inserted it into Jiren. With Belmond having a Joker-theme and Margerita having a Harley Quinn-theme, I'm guessing Jiren has a Batman-theme.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Jiren's backstory did nothing for me. Like *Censored* outta here Jiren, I ain't wasting crocodile tears on your lame ass lmao.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shades of Cool

Man, Gokus Mastered Ultra Instinct transformation was awesome!

If Funko doesn't make a Pop out of that I'll be very upset.

I bet it'd be cute.

53EAWRJ.jpg

Goku and the gang will be returning in a new movie this December!

The official website for Dragon Ball Movie 20 has been updated with a new image of Goku and some additional info about the film. Dragon Balls creator, Akira Toriyama is writing the film and Tatsuya Nagamine (Dragon Ball Super, One Piece Film Z) is on directing duty.

The official website also features a quote from Akira Toriyama about Dragon Balls next adventure:

The Dragon Ball Super movie this time around will be the next story that takes place after the anime thats currently on TV. The content will shed a little light on previously unexplored topics having to do with Frieza and the Saiyans, and I think it will be a very enjoyable story that serves up a long-awaited formidable opponent!

I really can't overstate how much I love Goku's design on that poster.

Yamamuro's character designs have been poor for years so I'm really glad he's not working on the movie. Hopefully the new ones carry over to the next series of there is one.

Guest Fight Me.

Can anyone confirm if they're airing the last 2 episodes of Super together tonight? That's what I originally heard, but not sure anymore.

They're sort of talking like they might be back in the future.

It is kind of cliffhangery, but not really.

There are stuff that we haven't dealt with yet;

- Rematch between Goku and Beerus, both using Ultra Instinct to its maximum.

- Vegeta visiting Planet Sadal to meet the U6-Saiyan King.

- Frieza taking control of his army again, what will he do now?

- I can't come up with anything else.

Really good final episode. Sets up for a new series well.

Overall Super may not have been great, but there were some incredible moments, and God damn it, it made me feel like a child again watching it every week.

It's lows were way lower than GT, but it's highs eclipsed GT easily.

I hope the movie delivers on the narrative, because I already know it's going to be absolutely amazingly animated. December can't come soon enough.

In the mean time, the My Hero Academia anime is back in less than 2 weeks and that's gonna be awesome.

Guest Fight Me.

Nice finale, just think it would've been better if they had aired it along with last week's episode like as a special cause it kinda felt rushed.

Archived