Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TIL Broly's English voice actor sings the old DBZ Kai theme as well as the GT theme (not the rap). :lol:

Goku's English voice actor also sings another version of the old Kai theme.

I'm surprised they seem to be ten years behind

ten

Funimation must've started again? 4 Kids were probably the original dubbers lol

Guest Fight Me.

Always been Funimation, they just didn't have a Buu arc to dub since Kai had been cancelled in Japan due to low ratings. Then the show that replaced it got worse ratings, so they decided to bring Kai back and finish off the Buu arc. At least that's my understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

Anybody watch the first episode of Dragon Ball Heroes? It's just a promotional anime for the game, so it it's only 8 mins long, but it was still pretty cool to see.

It's Broly.

The new movie is a *censored*ing Broly movie. For *Censored* sake, man.

His backstory better be completely rewritten or I'll be even more ticked off. This is their chance to finally make Broly interesting so they better not screw it up.

Guest Fight Me.

I believe it after reading about how he'd have to be reminded and corrected about people's hair color, heights and all that when it came time to do the new movies lol.

Guest Fight Me.

Looks like the US won't have to wait long for the Broly movie, it'll be in theaters less than a month later in January 2019!

God bless Naohiro Shintani and his amazing character designs.

I can not believe I'm looking forward to seeing another Broly movie but I just can't deny the quality stuff being shown so far. I neeeeeeeed to see the Comic Con trailer.

I know they already renamed it ''Berserker'', and it doesn't make sense for Vegeta to freak out about it but I still hope they find a way to call Broly the Saiyan of legend(without making it seemed forced).

The idea of Goku, Vegeta and the others just stumbling into the SS forms but the actual once in a thousand years mythical Super Saiyan being an unknown guy who has nothing to do with the main plots is so cool to me and I don't know why. Maybe because it's makes DB's world feel bigger or how it'd be so typical of DB to turn the trope of the ''Chosen One'' on it's head like that.

Archived