Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking laterally (drugs, man) and came up with this theory:

The Trunks we saw came about with Beerus wishing for another earth in Champa's universe. His future doesn't have a known past, so Black could very well be an android. Future Trunks (from Z) killed Cell in his timeline after Gohan killed Cell in the actual timeline.

Or maybe they're going full-on Multiverse and Black is Goku in another universe where the Saiyans are ruling the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

This has the potential to be the best arc since the Cell Games. I'm loving it thus far.

I need to make a gif of Trunks pretty much solo'ing half of DBZ

Pretty incredible, right? This guy has killed Freeza, the Androids, Cell, and stopped Buu from appearing. All with LITERALLY NO HELP.

This has the potential to be the best arc since the Cell Games. I'm loving it thus far.

I need to make a gif of Trunks pretty much solo'ing half of DBZ

Pretty incredible, right? This guy has killed Freeza, the Androids, Cell, and stopped Buu from appearing. All with LITERALLY NO HELP.

Technically, he got help to beat the Androids as he would never have gotten the strength to beat them if he didn't went to the past and learned from Vegeta and Goku (and even Cell in a way).

But he does all that and still gets called a coward and a shit excuse for a Saiyan by Vegeta.

Seems like Vegeta is turning back into the bitter whiny bitch I always hated. I know that Trunks literally just got back to the Present, but Goku and Vegeta should be training with Trunks. Ep 51 was great and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how long Trunks laughs when he meets Great Saiyaman.

• 1 month later...

It's kinda funny. While Trunks was getting shit done taking out Freiza, Cell, and the androids, and keeping Buu from reviving, Vegeta is directly responsible for Perfectly Cell and Buu. Cell because he thought he was a bigshot and thought it was a smart idea to let him achieve his perfect form. Then he proceeds to get his ass kicked and have his some killed. Buu because he had a bad case of shortman syndrome. He lost his wife, his son, and the entire planet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived