Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

Grabbed Averno earlier, looking forward to having some matches later today.

Not sure if it was something you overlooked or something intentional but the cinematic attires are just face and default underwear.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electroshock looks awesome mate, another one to look forward to.

Have you thought about trying to get Electro's mask with some jaw morphing? I think it'd be great if he had masks with designs on them.

Electroshock looks awesome mate, another one to look forward to.

Have you thought about trying to get Electro's mask with some jaw morphing? I think it'd be great if he had masks with designs on them.

I don't think I have the paint tool slots left to do it. I've either used up 9 or 10...I can't remember. The major problem is when the CAW would open his mouth as it would morph the paint tool mask and stretch it so it'd appear to be spandex-like. I'll give it a try though if there's a pt slot left.

Mephisto's attires are all finished. His moveset is half done, so all that's left to do is the rest of the moves, the entrance and a bit of morphing...then I'll finish up Electroshock (and a few other projects I'll not likely be uploading) and its on to Ephesto, Felino and La Mascara.

Also, I created a textured CMLL heavyweight title.

That's awesome man. Thanks for Mephisto who I grabbed yesterday and for Electroshock who I'll grab today if I get a chance in between Festivus Festivities and all.

Mephisto looks great in game.

Got Electroshock now too, looks great mate.

Looking forward to the next batch and the ring edits. Think I'm even looking forward to La Mascara even though I really dislike him as a luchador...haha

That's awesome man. Thanks for Mephisto who I grabbed yesterday and for Electroshock who I'll grab today if I get a chance in between Festivus Festivities and all.

Mephisto looks great in game.

Got Electroshock now too, looks great mate.

Looking forward to the next batch and the ring edits. Think I'm even looking forward to La Mascara even though I really dislike him as a luchador...haha

I'm making him for silly reasons... His theme gets stuck in my head... Also, I figure I can use that goats curse submission as a substitute for his finish. Mainly though, he's easy to make :) For that same reason, Diamanté Azul and Santo are on my list.

Next AAA guy will probably be Silver King.

Nice work mate, will you be making ultimo guerrero and rey bucanero to go with your Atlantis

Only ones on my list right now are Felino, Ephesto and La Mascara. When they're done I'll probably do Silver King. Between myself and Fried, someone will do UG :)
cool I might give rey a go

Nice work mate, will you be making ultimo guerrero and rey bucanero to go with your Atlantis

Only ones on my list right now are Felino, Ephesto and La Mascara. When they're done I'll probably do Silver King. Between myself and Fried, someone will do UG :)
cool I might give rey a go

I'd love to see that! Me and Fried need some help lol! There's a ton of luchadores and only 2 of us!

Archived