Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this looks awesome, i think he means stretched to wide, at least thats what i thought at 1st glance, maybe the brow/forehead/cranium morph could be narrowed slightly, top of the head looks wide in pic, but hey there are no complaints here, cant wait for him, i downloaded the new ring looks so sweet in game thanks a million mate.

The issues are about how it looks on caw mode vs. how it looks in game and also the morphing problems with a caw head. This year the head has an even weirder morph. If I bring in the mask - width ways, it means the horns are further in and then the weird square section above the forehead blocks the horns so they're only half visible.

I'd planned on using designs to patch up the eye holes a little and create more space so his eyes aren't as close to the edges.

The head morph is purposely too big in places as it makes the horns seem more prominent in game. I'll reduce it a tad...

I think adjusting the morph will clear up most of the problems mentioned.

I really appreciate the feedback, its rare for lucha caws.

Though, his eyes are pretty close to the inside of his mask...

averno.jpg

07_tit_averno.jpeg

Really like the quality of the paint tools, the shirt on the red attire looks great.

I agree that the mask pt looks a little wide. I think, depending on the way things morph with the top horns, if you squish it in a bit that might help it sit a little better. That goes for the teeth part of the mask around the mouth area. I'd definitely be working more from that second reference picture you posted where the horns don't stick up so much. Looking forward to seeing this one after your morph ideas.

Archived