Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Averno's really come together nicely and Mephisto looks like a real solid start. Those pt's on Mephisto look really great.

Yeah, I've done almost no morphing, I'd found some awesome pics on flicker and was dying to see what they would look like. I'm quite amazed with the result of the textures...especially the thread detail.

mate those are awesome, really love mephisto, averno is really great too, i saw what you said about tiger also thats amazing news thanks so much. will you be looking to do ephesto at all mate?

I probably will. I'm making Felino to go with Niebla and Casas so it'd make sense to add Ephesto for Hijos Del averno.

Yeah, I know he's been a long time now without it but I'd love one masked Felino attire. Ultimately up to you though, looking forward to it with or without.

Ill either look to add in a cinematic attire with a mask or 1 attire masked. I like to set up my universe to use random attires so I tend to stay away from having masked, unmasked or, for example some attires having tattoos and others not etc.

Yeah, I know he's been a long time now without it but I'd love one masked Felino attire. Ultimately up to you though, looking forward to it with or without.

Ill either look to add in a cinematic attire with a mask or 1 attire masked. I like to set up my universe to use random attires so I tend to stay away from having masked, unmasked or, for example some attires having tattoos and others not etc.

Sorry I missed this one mate, totally up to you if you want to do a masked Felino. I understand about the universe thing.

WOW your in the zone and then some mate, i just had and epic 6 man tag with averno involved he is awesome to use the moveset is slick. really love mephisto so far cant wait for preview of ephesto too, and la mascara, last time you did electroshock he was amazing, really intrested to see if you top that. cheers mate.

Archived