Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please re upload Mr. Aguila without Ultimate Warrior moves would really like to dl.

I agree, I can't download him, pleaase broo!

Crap! There's a big boot that works perfect for Aguila...must be Warriors. I'll reupload this morning.

Fixed. Uploaded version without the front kick. Should solve the issues...

Mate, any 3 of those would be most welcome from me.

I'd be willing to help with pt's for Averno if you decide to make him, if it saves you time or whatever. Thinking about it it might be hard to fit a masked Averno and a face Averno on the same slot as I think the masked one would need some special head morphing.

Yup, I'd do two masked and two unmasked slots otherwise.shame.

I'd be willing to help with pt's for Averno if you decide to make him, if it saves you time or whatever.

A collab? I could definitely go for that. I've actually started all 3. I'll be taking my time but I really want all 3 in my lucha universe.

Oh, and I reckon a masked Averno would be better.

I'm no good at face morphing but if you want to get an Averno face together I could try to draw his mask to suit?

Averno rules though. Looking forward to the match with Titan whenever that happens.

I'm no good with face morph suggestions but I do see a lot of Rush in that preview.

Grabbed the lucha ring and Aguila. Both look great mate. Paused a game just to tell you I'm as happy as a pig in shit. Thank you!

First off...

20131129_192926.jpg

Meant to upload a Hillbilly pic ages ago.

Secondly...

I need some help on Rush...Face suggestions please!

20131129_193140.jpg

20131129_193016.jpg

I think what might be throwing it off a bit for me is the mouth area. Maybe a bit more thickness on the lips and a bit more height to the eyes? I do see a lot of Rush in that though.

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2013/07/20/rush-salio-primero-de-la-jaula-el-pasado-viernes-ante-los-abucheos-del-publico.jpg

33awga9.jpg

Really been enjoying your ring. Also I noticed, sorry I didn't grab his name, but someone used your pt's to create an Arena Mexico which I think is pretty cool.

Archived