Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really enjoying your cmll arena and mr. aguila, big thanks. im not familiar with rush, im off to educate myself on him, like the sound of negro casas and cant wait to see averno.

You're welcome fella! Rush is a guy I'd never have made last year or the year previous but I'm trying to get enough LuchaCaws made (along with Fried's) so that I can turn my Lucha/Puro show into a CMLL based show...probably 90% CMLL with some Puro guys like Liger, Okada, Tanahashi, Nakamura etc. I'm also making a few guys that don't wear masks as Fried doesn't make them and he's better than me at the masked guys and paint tooling so it kinda makes sense.

Rush should be uploaded tomorrow evening. Negro Casas stands a good chance of being uploaded by Friday. Next week, Averno.

Rush looks awesome bro!! i'm glad to read about Averno & Negro Casas!!! looking foward for all your caws :P

Rush has had a ton of tweaks since the pics posted. I have his moveset and entrance done so I'll upload him tonight. Made a ton of progress with Casas already. His face is pretty much there though the hair choices are still bugging me...for the most part I'm going with an older, modern Casas but with long hair. Pics later or tomorrow.

awesome thanks for the update mate, i agree fried is brilliant, but you are awesome with your masked guys too, niebla is my fav guy to use, and mascara is amazing. im gonna put this out there, when you are done with what you are aiming for could you please put together an ultimo guerrero it would be a massive bonus to the lucha universe as there are none on cc so far.

Thanks for Rush mate, I'm gonna grab him when I grab the new moves.

I see a bit of Casas in that preview but I think the mouth might be throwing me off a bit. Maybe a more neutral mouth expression? I just try to go on proportions, where things like the mouth sit with the jaw and nose, I think maybe the way the mouth is throwing off where the jaw is where if the mouth was more neutral it could be in proportion to the nose but maybe the jaw would need to come down some. I dunno, I'm not so good with suggestions.

http://www.poblanerias.com/wp-content/archivos/2013/11/Lucha-Libre_05-11-13_0051-1.jpg

Thanks, I was going around in circles. I think all of those suggestions are good ones. I'll see what I can do. Most of it is throwing me off.

Bad news. I broke my game...

Unticked everything in the jukebox and it's screwed up the game altogether. Crapola. Seriously, it won't load anything any more...once I exited, it slowed down and then died. Rebooted and I can't access anything.

If you still have wwe13 and your interested I made Shocker last year the morph is absolutely perfect it's actually SeanMcDade's wwe12 morph I believe he is Shattered or Shatterthesky on here can remember which guy that is.

It got removed from cc last year but I still got it if you want I can re upload it for you and you can download it and copy it to 2k14 it's spot on just got to follow the layers and just cred seanmcdade as it is his morph. I spent a lot of hours doing his move set right its 100% accurate as well just copy it and redo it and add any new moves if they apply. So all you would have to do is put him together and make his attires.

If your interested let me know ill re upload it on wwe13 for you if you like.

ive unticked all dukebox settings and have not had this issue. check your storage slots to see if any are corrupted, try loading the game without your using your save, to see if its your save or not. if you have corrupted caws it will let you delete them direct from the hardrive. then reload and allow it to overwrite the corrupted slot, but delete corrupted slot from harddrive first. try loading offline also. these maybe obvious suggestions, just trying to help, im gutted for you mate, hope you can get it going again.

It turns out that it caused everything to slow down to a pace where I couldn't tell it was loading and seemed to be frozen once I hit start on the start screen. I waited it out and managed to go back into the jukebox and tick AJ's song, save and exit and reboot and I'm all good! It took 45 minutes to do what would normally take 60 seconds as it was moving so slowly.

I had the menu music turned down to zero but it played the selected songs from my own playlists at full volume so I'd get random songs playing...which is why I unticked everything. Anyhow, its back to normal!

Oh, and thanks for the offer but I don't have WWE 13 anymore. Shame as I'd pondered about Shocker.

Okay, a slightly improved look at Negro Casas...feedback welcomed.

QB26jAW.jpg

PHEEEEW! i was really gutted for you mate, so glad the issue is ok now, would have been a massive loss for you with all the time and dedication you are putting in. casas is looking great, captured the likeness well, i think fried suggestion about the mouth has really helped tighten up the likeness.

And yup, I panicked a little as I figured I'd lost Negro and Averno.

Yeah, I think Casas is getting there. I'll probably do one more round of tweaks...

That's great news you got your data back mate. Your caws are a big part of my game and I would of dreaded not having them around.

Nice update on Negro Casas, I think that's come together pretty well.

Looking forward to reliving moments like

2ufrd79.gif

heh...

Archived