Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

invisible man

Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

maybe bro!! I cant download him!! & I've all DLC PACK(no warrior & taker aba)

That's actually what it was. Fixed and reuploaded :)

Atlantis has four attires completed, one of them being a Guerreros de la Atlantida attire. Just the moves and entrance to do...I imagine his set should be simple enough.

Thanks for the Mascara Dorada upload, gonna try to grab him this arvo. Looking forward to Atlantis too.

Thanks for reupload bro!!! downloaded and rated!! is in your plans to make Los Guerreros de la Atlantida bro???? looking foward for Atlantis :P

No plans for UG. I made Atlantis a heel attire just for the heck of it. Next on the list is probably Mr.Aguila. Not 100% on anything though.

Mr Aguila is an Amazing wrestler!! i'll be glad to see him!! I hope you soon have plans to remake Los Hijos del Averno bro this year CMLL/AAA vs NOAH/NJPW Roster would be great :laugh:

got dorada last night awesome job, had some great matches with sombra so far, thanks so much, bummed to read you dont have ultimo guerrero in mind, would be great to be able to team him with atlantis, who looks great by the way.

Gonna grab Atlantis and Mascara Dorada this arvo! Looking forward to them both. Aguila should be interesting, I can't remember the last time I saw a caw of him.

I'm wondering. You have any plans for Great Sasuke this year?

I really don't even though I used him a lot last year. Certain CAW projects come to mind quite randomly each year... No idea what makes me choose the ones I do other than I like to pick ones that no one else usually bothers with. It's possible I guess, but very unlikely.

Grabbed Dorada and Atlantis last night. Great work on both of them, love that neon green Dorada attire.

wow, that is oustanding work, really looking forward to this, so glad your back, it makes the game so much more fun, thanks.

Thanks! I should have him finished in a day or two. I'll probably take a week off of CAWing after Tuesday as I've got a tight work week...and if I get on Xbox...it might be nice to actually play matches :)

I think that Aguila looks great, nice stuff.

Can you have different hair on different attires?

Who did that lucha ring?

I think that Aguila looks great, nice stuff.

Can you have different hair on different attires?

Who did that lucha ring?

Done loads of fixes and additions to Aguila...turning out better than I expected.

And yeah, each attire can have a different hair.

I did the ring. It's not strictly Lucha.I have a Lucha\Puro show...so it has some NJPW stuff mixed in. I'll probably do a CMLL style ring soon though...working on lessening the pixelation. The Corona logo looks pretty sweet in game and about the right size considering the new CAA logo limitations.

yeah i really like the ring also no real good ones on cc yet.

When I get time, I'll try to put together a decent Lucha only arena. There's no way to get it to be accurate but I can get a pretty good Lucha feel to it. I'll probably use Telcel logos everywhere.