10 Wrestlemania mode matches to be announced Monday

MKKHAN

I doubt Taker will have all these attires. Deadman, LOD, Hybrid Taker (WM26) and Mohawk Taker. Not to mention the DLC ABA.

It would be nice though to have Big Evil since his match with Flair was so good and it was actually the first time the streak was truly aknowledged by Taker himself after that match when counted 10 with his fingers.

Also, would be nice to have early hybrid Taker for his match against Orton as it was pretty awesome too in addition to it being the first match where the streak was threatened.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope we don't get Wrestlemania XXVII WWE Champion The Miz Vs John Cena, Wrestlemania XXIX Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar would be a better choice.

That match was really terrible. It just looked like WWE finally when it got closer to the show thinking Miz is a horrible champion whats the best way we can salvage this main event? Have Rock go out and just beat the hell out of both of them after the match to make it somewhat interesting.

I could see Wrestlemania X8: The Undertaker Vs Ric Flair, Wrestlemania 21: Randy Orton Vs The Undertaker, JBL Vs John Cena & Batista Vs Triple H; Wrestlemania XXIV: The Undertaker Vs Edge.

The Undertaker Streak matches I don't see being involved:

Wrestlemania VII: The Undertaker W/ Paul Bearer Vs. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Wrestlemania VIII: Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer Vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Wrestlemania XI: Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer Vs. Giant Gonzales w/ Harvey Wippleman

Wrestlemania XV: Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer Vs. Big Boss Man

Wrestlemania XX: Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer Vs. Kane

Wrestlemania 22: The Undertaker Vs. Mark Henry

I was hoping for Undertaker vs. Kane at Wrestlemania XIV. Attitude Era Undertaker is the Taker that I grew up with. However, this leaves me with a couple of questions.

1. Will The Undertaker finally have his Wrestlemania XIV entrance attire?

2. Will they finally fix the first part of Kane's entrance, after Yuke's has never, ever gotten it right? Lights out, organ music, stage pyro (timed with the music), then red lights. It's not hard to do! Aki almost got it right! Even Acclaim got it right!

I am doubtful on both.

I really hope we don't get Wrestlemania XXVII WWE Champion The Miz Vs John Cena, Wrestlemania XXIX Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar would be a better choice.

Miz was part of the WrestleMania Roster Reveal. There's no way Cena/Miz isn't one of them.

I was hoping for Undertaker vs. Kane at Wrestlemania XIV. Attitude Era Undertaker is the Taker that I grew up with. However, this leaves me with a couple of questions.

2. Will they finally fix the first part of Kane's entrance, after Yuke's has never, ever gotten it right? Lights out, organ music, stage pyro (timed with the music), then red lights. It's not hard to do! Aki almost got it right! Even Acclaim got it right!

I am doubtful on both.

Same here, I love Taker's purple attire that made it in the game, but his 1998 version is the one I grew up watching also, I hope he has the jacket in this year & I agree about Kane's entrance, this NEEDS to be fixed, I was disaapointed about how it turned out last year giving him a recycled entrance, at the roster reveal, he still had the same entrance, hopeful they changed it, but I doubt it.

I am doubtful on both.

Same here, I love Taker's purple attire that made it in the game, but his 1998 version is the one I grew up watching also, I hope he has the jacket in this year & I agree about Kane's entrance, this NEEDS to be fixed, I was disaapointed about how it turned out last year giving him a recycled entrance, at the roster reveal, he still had the same entrance, hopeful they changed it, but I doubt it.

just happy for purple attire and 1998

I am doubtful on both.

Im glad it made it in too. Bast part is all we have to do is change the purple to grey and we have his Mania 13 attire.

I am doubtful on both.

Im glad it made it in too. Bast part is all we have to do is change the purple to grey and we have his Mania 13 attire.

just need elbow but no prob

I reckon they will cover Manias 2002 - 2008 time. Seems they deliberately cut short attitude era matches so we get more for the current era.

Wrestlemania 18

Rock vs Hogan

Triple H vs Jericho

Wrestlemania 19

Rock vs Austin

Wrestlemania 20

Goldberg vs Brock

Wrestlemania 21

Batista vs Triple H

Wrestlemania 22

Edge vs Mick Foley

Cena vs HHH

Wrestlemania 23

Undertaker vs Batista

Wrestlemania 24

HBK vs Flair

I dont see mania 25 being unveiled till tomorrow as thats when the PG era started.

List of Matches So Far:

Hulkamania Era:

1. WrestleMania: Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd
  2. WrestleMania 2: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy
  3. WrestleMania III: Intercontinental Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat
  4. WrestleMania III: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
  5. WrestleMania IV: “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ted DiBiase
  6. WrestleMania V: WWE Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan
  7. WrestleMania VI: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior
  8. WrestleMania VII: WWE Champion Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan
  9. WrestleMania VIII: WWE Champion Ric Flair vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage
  10. WrestleMania IX: WWE Champion Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Yokozuna

The New Generation:

1. WrestleMania X: Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels
  2. WrestleMania X: WWE Champion Yokozuna vs. Bret “Hit Man” Hart
  3. WrestleMania XI: Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy
  4. WrestleMania XI: WWE Champion Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels
  5. WrestleMania XII: Undertaker vs. Diesel
  6. WrestleMania XII: WWE Champion Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
  7. WrestleMania 13: Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Attitude Era:

1. WrestleMania XIV: Undertaker vs. Kane
  2. WrestleMania XV: WWE Champion The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
  3. WrestleMania 2000: WWE Champion Triple H vs. The Rock vs. Big Show vs. Mick Foley
  4. WrestleMania X-Seven: WWE Champion The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Ruthless Aggression:

• WrestleMania X8: The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan
  • WrestleMania X8: Undisputed WWE Champion Chris Jericho vs. Triple H
  • WrestleMania XIX: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
  • WrestleMania XIX: The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • WrestleMania XX: United States Champion Big Show vs. John Cena
  • WrestleMania XX: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
  • WrestleMania 21: WWE Champion JBL vs. John Cena
  • WrestleMania 22: Edge vs. Mick Foley
  • WrestleMania 23: World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker
  • WrestleMania 23: WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
  • WrestleMania XXIV: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair
  • WrestleMania XXIV: WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

We're up to 33 Matches out of 46

So basically we have 13 matches left to cover 5 Wrestlemanias.

Dont really see the point in doing the recent ones considering the superstars from the past 5 years are in the current roster anyway.

I wonder if we will get 5 alt versions of Cena.

Dont really see the point in doing the recent ones considering the superstars from the past 5 years are in the current roster anyway.

That makes it easier to create the matches.

Today's matches were terrible.

1. No Hogan vs. McMahon at XIX, so there's no red-and-yellow alternate attire for modern Hogan. This is weird to me. Why would they call him "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" if he doesn't have his SYM attire? Why not just call him "Hollywood Hogan"? It would be more authentic to remove the "Hulk".

2. When I think of Wrestlemania XX, I only think of one iconic match: Undertaker vs. Kane. It's surprisingly missing.

Today's matches were terrible.

1. No Hogan vs. McMahon at XIX, so there's no red-and-yellow alternate attire for modern Hogan. This is weird to me. Why would they call him "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" if he doesn't have his SYM attire? Why not just call him "Hollywood Hogan"? It would be more authentic to remove the "Hulk".

2. When I think of Wrestlemania XX, I only think of one iconic match: Undertaker vs. Kane. It's surprisingly missing.

Undertaker Vs Orton was also iconic and missing. The match, the story, the first time the streak was challenged, everything about it.

That makes it easier to create the matches.

Well yeah. Dont get me wrong I dont mind the current roster but I would of liked to seen matches in storymode that you know you wouldnt normally get in a WWE game.

Archived