10 Wrestlemania mode matches to be announced Monday

MKKHAN

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! A proper Big Daddy Cool!

WM12takerdiesel_091713051519583.jpg

Was glad to see that too. Also Taker looks really good, but his attire was different for that match. The shirt was totally sleeveless and he had his left elbow pad on. But not a biggie.

no prob i will create him using undertaker head in caw mode

izwm.jpg

i wish tomorrow i see undertaker have alt attire from wwe13

pya7.jpg

rfag.jpg

Well they have Masked Kane, so I'm pretty sure this attire is in for the WM 14 match :)

Awesome to see Rick Rudes shirt in the crowd as well as possibly a Beefcake shirt! Red shirt on girl in audience on the Bret Hart/Stone Cold match! Can this mean that Rude and Beefcake are in the game?? Looks like it!

It rly could be a Beefcake shirt, I first thought it was a Hitman shirt, but the Hitman one is black. Good find.

YES! A proper Big Daddy Cool!

WM12takerdiesel_091713051519583.jpg

Was glad to see that too. Also Taker looks really good, but his attire was different for that match. The shirt was totally sleeveless and he had his left elbow pad on. But not a biggie.

no prob i will create him using undertaker head in caw mode

izwm.jpg

i wish tomorrow i see undertaker have alt attire from wwe13

pya7.jpg

rfag.jpg

Well they have Masked Kane, so I'm pretty sure this attire is in for the WM 14 match :)

This attire will definately be in, he'll have the jacket as well.

Nice to see Diesel's second attire. Even with the "heads in CAW" thing, I might still use threads on this attire to make a quick & lazy version of his all-red Outsiders attire.

On another note, I'm curious to see what the Wrestlemania 2000 arena will look like. I've never seen it in a video game. It might have been in No Mercy, but I never had an N64, so...

Sadly no Shamrock as a referee in Hart-Austin WM13 match....

I was kinda hoping for it!

Didn't he got contracted only for '13?

It's a shame really, they could just have reused his 13' model with street clothes

Maybe they dont want too many attitude era stars in this year because they had their shot last year.

What's the point in putting Shamrock in a game if they can't even give him his ankle lock? I had to give him Michael Cole's dumb crap.

Funny. On my copy, Shamrock had Michael Cole's dumb crap by default.

As far as I know, he only had the grapevine ankle lock by default. The Cole version is the only ground ankle lock without a grapevine. I think there's also a standing ankle lock without the grapevine. I used that one for finisher 2.

What's the point in putting Shamrock in a game if they can't even give him his ankle lock? I had to give him Michael Cole's dumb crap.

Funny. On my copy, Shamrock had Michael Cole's dumb crap by default.

As far as I know, he only had the grapevine ankle lock by default. The Cole version is the only ground ankle lock without a grapevine. I think there's also a standing ankle lock without the grapevine. I used that one for finisher 2.

Id like them to of had a shamrock counter when he rolled under the legs.

See Wrestlemania XIV & Wrestlemania XV will be interesting being as the doable matches where done in WWE'13;

Wrestlemania 2000: Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon Vs. The Rock w/ Mr. McMahon Vs. Mick Foley w/ Linda McMahon Vs. Big Show w/ Shane McMahon.

Wrestlemania X-7: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Vs The Rock and perhaps Shane McMahon Vs Vince McMahon W/ Mick Foley

Wresltemania X8: The Rock Vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

Wrestlemania XIX: The Rock Vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Shawn Micheals Vs Chris Jericho, Triple H W/ Ric Flair Vs Booker T; Hell even The Undertaker Vs The Big Show & A-Train could be on there.

Archived