Archer/Bhangra's SCSA (04-20-13 Both slots now on XBL)

Archer

Update: 04-20-13 Both slots on XBL

search tags: Archer Bhangra SCSA

Update: 04-15-13 Archer's slot finished. XBL upload/cas file link coming soon...

Attire 1:

final_attire1_zps30360a35.png

Attire 2:

final_attire2_zps93e648df.png

Attire 3:

final_attire3_zpse93fca4b.png

Attire 4:

final_attire4_zpse4ec4c47.png

Bhangra's Slot update

attire11_zps463edfb6.png

attire12_zpse2a8cb59.png

---------------------------------------------

Update : 04-12-13, Archer's Slot 1 Attire Preview

archer_attire1_zpsc69ff975.png

archer_attire2_zpscc66aec6.png

Update 04-02-13: Face update, Slot 1 Attire preview...

face_0402_zpsb78205cd.png
attire_01_zpsaee371e8.png

Update: 03-30-13 Bhangra tweaks (Final Face)..

scsa_preview_0330_zpsa410a3b9.png

Update: 03-27-13

Originally I'm going for same skintone as in-game WWE 13. I decided to change it to a lighter color, as it was in previous games...

the morphing had been tweaked a bit (cranium and eye area)... new face texture (which I hope is for the better)

btw, bhangra will still be adding manual detailing into this.. this is just morphing + face texture..

scsa_preview_zps081c718b.png

-------------

Here's another collaboration between me and Bhangraman.. Just wanted to post this early to know how much interest it will get...

Here's the face preview.. I hope it's liked..

stonecold_preview_zpsb385ec18.png

I already have some PTs for the attires that I did last year.. so if this gets enough interest, it's going to be an easy upload..

Thanks for checking... Game on...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes very early preview bird i got tweaks planned and yes you got it credit i kind of got surprised with the preview but i guess archer was keen to see if theres interest

Exactly. I'm just glad it's getting interest.

Thank you for all your feedbacks. We'll have some attire previews very soon.

Thanks for the feedback this is very early and I havent done any face detailing as yet occasionally before I do any detailing I want more feedback. To be fair I dont blame Archer for previewing this..its like in 2011 when me and Wolfie previewed Shane O mac early but that was in July this is March and the boards are slow. So just worth checking if a caw has interest before going way deep into detailing etc like we did with undertaker

So keep the comments coming so I can capture it all in one go

A lot of the issues I see are in the morph, then eye detailing....the eyebrow shaping looks too straight, the eyes look way too high set on the face, and the detailing around them looks really off/generic looking...doesn't scream Austin. Also agree with others that something in the cheeks seems off.

A lot of the issues I see are in the morph, then eye detailing....the eyebrow shaping looks too straight, the eyes look way too high set on the face, and the detailing around them looks really off/generic looking...doesn't scream Austin. Also agree with others that something in the cheeks seems off.

The eye detail is my fault. I guess the shading I did is a bit exaggerated.. Here is the initial preview I gave Bhangra before I posted this topic..

austin_beta_zpsd86254d8.png

Now, was it better than this?

The eye detail is my fault. I guess the shading I did is a bit exaggerated.. Here is the initial preview I gave Bhangra before I posted this topic..

austin_beta_zpsd86254d8.png

Now, was it better than this?

Even in that one, seems too much...there's a noticeably darker shading going around the entire eye area and under the eyes that really isn't needed at all and IMO is throwing the way they look beyond the morph issues that's also there. I'd see what you can do eiether in texture editing or with designs to work that out (compare the pic that was shown above with the reference...note how there isn't really any dark shading around or under his eyes in the ref). :cool:

Update: 03-27-13

Originally I'm going for same skintone as in-game WWE 13. I decided to change it to a lighter color, as it was in previous games...

the morphing had been tweaked a bit (cranium and eye area)... new face texture (which I hope is for the better)

btw, bhangra will still be adding manual detailing into this.. this is just morphing + face texture..

scsa_preview_zps081c718b.png

so let us know your feedback..

Archived