FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

Just four days until FWA's second monthly pay-per-view event titled Health Crisis - a title that is quite fitting based on the stipulations for the matches that are set to take place that night in the "Windy City" known as Chicago, Illinois. Each and every match will not be contested in traditional rules. However, each and every match will have no disqualification, meaning that no matter what extreme stipulation a superstar may do battle in, their risks will have be more detrimental to their health. Many would assume that most combatants scheduled to compete this Sunday night may be a bit apprehensive to the chaotic environment. One man, however, the FWA Champion Shawn Hunter, was ecstatic and thrilled to partake in all of the chaos; it's something that the unbalanced and erratic young man thrives off of, which is why the majority tuning in to Sunday's pay-per-view event would put money on Shawn Hunter walking in and walking out of Chicago with his championship belt still intact, despite odds being against the inaugural title holder.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HandsomeEric1_zpsbd5f39c5.png

Yep, definitely no match card today, niether for Friday's show or Health Crisis. Man, Handsome Eric needs to start eating lunch more often, he skipped it quite a few times lately, and yea. So now, Handsome Eric would be heading back to his mansion, so that he can eat fix himself and his best friend Dean Osbert some dinner. Speaking of Dean Osbert, his neck has been recovering quite well, and Dean Osbert is expected to be off his neckbrace not before too long, the Doctors are suggesting that he should be off of it some time after the pay-per-view event of Health Crisis. So yes, not only will Dean Osbert be normal, but Handsome Eric will also be the champion by that time. So that will be two positives to be looking forward to. So yes, Handsome Eric believes everything is under his control, and thus is thinking of plans for the future, more specifically post-Health Crisis, where this company will begin again. So yes, what is for dinner this time? Pizza. Hamburger Pizza. Yum, Handsome Eric absolutely loves it. Dean Osbert does too, but he ate less. Handsome Eric ate one and a half whole pizzas. Thank goodness Eric has a fast metabolism or his gluttony would get the better of him.

darock.png

RING NAME: Aaron Starks

DATE OF BIRTH (Age): January 12th, 1991 (22)

HOMETOWN: Tampa, Florida

DISPOSITION: Tweener/Face

HEIGHT: 6'3"

WEIGHT: 237 pounds

FINISHER(s): Switchblade (Northern Lariat), Occam's Razor (Fireman's Carry Powerslam)

SIGNATURE(s): T-Bone Suplex, Stunner, Uranage Backbreaker, Suplex Powerslam

BASIC/REGULAR MOVES: Spear, Spinebuster, Pumphandle Slam, Northern Lights Driver, Full Nelson, Sharpshooter

ENTRANCE THEME: "Kill Everyone" by Hollywood Undead

SHORT BIO: After graduating college, Aaron Starks decide to use his background in wrestling, football, and boxing to make money in the professional wrestling industry. As a kid, he was a huge AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, doing his best to emulate either whenever he could. When he began to become one of the larger students in his school, he began to watch Batista and the bigger built wrestlers, trying to make himself the best he could be. Being one of his first companies, FWA looks to be in for something new and exciting in Aaron Starks.

YOUR NAME: Call me Rigga.

TagTeamChampions_zpscbf07a5b.png

Team Victory didn't do much after they finished their training. Robert Gareth and Jerry Oliver went back to their hotel room and decided to just sit on the sofa and watch the television Yep, they are that bored and sad at the moment. Jerry Oliver would do some parkour around Vegas, but he isn't feeling it really. Robert Gareth is bored out of his mind too. At one point while watching the television Jerry Oliver pulls out his smartphone and looks at the FWA website. Some gay brony has just been signed. Is that Aaron Starr's brother? Next. No match card for Friday's show posted. No information on what the stipulation on what Tag Team Titles match at Health Crisis will be. Jerry Oliver would like a normal match, but it wouldn't hurt him to use a weapon though. Robert Gareth couldn't care less though. So back to watching television they go.

ShawnHunter1c_zpsb50635ca.png

Since it was beginning to get a bit late in the "Sin City", Shawn Hunter took advantage of the fact that most people within the arena were preparing themselves for a good night's sleep, which would allow him to have full utilization of the gym facility all to himself with no disturbance or bother from anyone else. With his current apparel set for the occasion, Shawn Hunter makes his way to the facility immediately after leaving his locker room and shutting the door behind him.

Ericgod_zpse6bbe88a.png

DA DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA. Ok now, now that we got that the way, after Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert finish with their delicious pizza dinner, the two begin to get on the very comfortable sofa and start flipping through channels on the huge surface mounted television screen, finding something to watch. They found absolutely nothing on, until they see a show about men's fashion and style. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert were very interested in that they finally found something that holds their interest. So yes, the two best friends then watch it with anticipation. Hopefully this show is good and not going to disappoint them. So yes, hopefully something good comes on after that until they decide to go to bed. Dang, that pizza was good, and Eric ate a lot, hopefully his stomach doesn't begin to ache.

cuNTQbq.png

Earlier this week, Christopher Daniels sat down with DJ Thump and the KCEP Power88 radio station. Vegas' number one source for all your hot new hits. Although we cannot show the entire interview and chat. FWA.com was able to find some high points from their conversation in which Daniels talks about his match Sunday, his stock in FWA, and his future with the company

DJ: Hello KCEP Power88 listeners, we are here with FWA superstar and a pioneer of the sport of professional wrestling, The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels. How are you doing Chris?

CD: Very good, I'll be doing good after Sunday, but I feel good right now, thank you for having me today.

DJ: Any time, nothing but love from all of us. You mentioned Sunday, for all the listeners, why don't you tell us exactly what's happening Sunday.

CD: Well Sunday, as many of you know, is Health Crisis, which is an FWA Pay Per View, in which I'll be taking on a man named Marcus in a ladder match, should be good.

DJ: For sure, for sure. I've been watching these last few weeks, and I think it's safe to say, you don't like Marcus.

CD: I hate Marcus. It's as simple as that, I don't like anything about the guy, what he stands for, what he brings to the table when it comes to this business, his attitude, his corny jokes, the moves he does, the way he speaks, the ring gear he wears. I can't stand the guy. That's why Sunday, I'm getting rid of him, for good. Hanging above the ring in our ladder match, is a contract. That contract signifies that only the winner is going to stay with the company, the loser leaves for good and is never to be seen in FWA again. It should be good, and I'm sure you know, along with all the listeners, who will be winning that match.

DJ: I'm pulling for you my man, really am. I'm not a big fan of the sport, but what I have seen, I don't really like the dude either, seems kinda corny. Not really my type of person. But we got some tickets we're giving away for Health Crisis, all you have to do is call in, giving these away. While we wait for these caller, since you're here, Chris, how did you get a start in professional wrestling?

CD: We'll it's something I've always loved, it was my passion at a young age. I attended a wrestling school in Chicago right after high school and actually had my first match just three months after wrestling school. I already knew more than most of the other guys just because I had been a fan all my life and I already knew most of the things I was being taught. My career, I've been lucky, I've wrestled for over twenty years. Wrestled in every major company, ECW, WCW, WWF, ROH, PWG, DGUSA, TNA, and now, I'm in FWA. From my start in wrestling to now, I'm still learning new things and learning from some younger guys even still now. I love this though man, I wouldn't trade it for anything, so that's why Sunday, I'm not just fighting for my career or my job, I'm fighting for my life. This is all I've ever been good at, this is all I have. Marcus isn't going to beat my Sunday because I'm not going to let him, I'm not going to let him steal what's mine. Sunday it just comes down who wants it more, if you're a betting man, bet on the man that loves professional wrestling and wouldn't trade it for anything. Bet on The Fallen Angel.

DJ: Big words from Christopher Daniels, I love it. Reminder listeners, we're giving away tickets to Health Crisis, front row tickets and exclusive meet and greet tickets during intermission. If you want these tickets, make sure to call in right now. Now Chris, what's your game plan for Sunday?

CD: My game plan? I don't really need one, when you've put everything into professional wrestling like I have, I just go do what I know. My experience is what's going to win the match, my pure skill as a professional wrestler, the fact that I'm just better than Marcus.

DJ: We don't want to keep you here for too long, callers, make sure to get these tickets, Chris, thanks for stopping by, tear it up on Sunday, good luck.

CD: I don't need it, luck's for losers. Thank you though, I'll make sure to come back after I retire Marcus on Sunday. Everyone listening, call into get these tickets so you can see me, The Fallen Angel, get rid of that troglodyte Marcus.

For the full interview, please visit kcep.power88lv.com

Source- FWA.com

The doors of the arena fling open, as a force like no other enters the building....Ryback. The man known around the world for 3 simple words "Feed Me More" was now apart of the Federal Wrestling Association. Ryback was dressed in his red singlet, wearing his trademark cut up shirt over the top of it, as he walked through the double doors and into his future. He had one goal in mind here, and that was destruction. He wanted to break every person in this organization down, brick by brick, piece by piece, until there was nothing left but him. He continued his path down the hallway, wondering if he would run into any people he recognized, or anyone for that matter.

TBC: Anyone

Marcus||Boltonain

Marcus has been asleep for a while now and his roleplayer should probably follow suit. Tommorow/Today is Tursday and that would be one day short of the next Show and will give two full days of training for it. The last show before the PPV is important for momentum and everyone will want to win for it. Hopefully a card will go up for that show at some point tommorow.

The doors of the arena fling open, as a force like no other enters the building....Ryback. The man known around the world for 3 simple words "Feed Me More" was now apart of the Federal Wrestling Association. Ryback was dressed in his red singlet, wearing his trademark cut up shirt over the top of it, as he walked through the double doors and into his future. He had one goal in mind here, and that was destruction. He wanted to break every person in this organization down, brick by brick, piece by piece, until there was nothing left but him. He continued his path down the hallway, wondering if he would run into any people he recognized, or anyone for that matter.

TBC: Anyone

The Fallen Angel | Christopher Daniels

What the hell is this guy doing here in FWA? He was one of WWE's biggest stars. Never found him entertaining but never thought he would go from the biggest company to a much smaller, independent promotion. Daniels would spot Ryback in the halls and take a double-take, not believing his eyes at first. He decided to approach the beast. "What the hell are you doing here?" Daniels would keep his distance, of course Daniels could kick his ass, but this guy was a lot bigger than Daniels and he didn't really want to piss him off.

iwg.png

Real Name

Jason Lewis Cross

Date of Birth

March 3, 1987

Place of Birth

St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

Resides

Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Sexual Orientation

Bisexual

Marital Status

Single and dating

Ring Name

Jayce Cruz

Nicknames

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Show Stealer

God’s Gift to Men/Women/Professional Wrestling

Billed From

The Electric City

Billed Height

6’0”

Billed Weight

218lbs.

Trained By

Lance Storm

Associates

Luther

Luther is the bodyguard, driver and basically the general lackey of Jayce.

Pretty Little Things

Pretty Little Things is the umbrella term for the ever-changing attractive, scantly clad men and women whom accompany Jayce to the ring for his matches.

Professional Wrestling Debut

May 2013

Employment

Federal Wrestling Association (May 2013 - Present)

StormFront Wrestling (May 2013 - June 2013)

Merchandise

"Sealed with a Kiss" T-Shirt

SealedwithaKissfront_zps170adf5c.jpegSealedwithaKissback_zps66d30a42.jpeg

"Nobody Knows I'm a Jaycbian" T-Shirt

NobodyKnowsImaJaycbianfront_zpsca6f3fde.NobodyKnowsImaJaycbianback_zps7a777fd4.j

Disposition

Although he uses many heel tactics and does little pandering to audiences, the cult following that Jayce has developed, especially amongst female fans, makes him a fan favorite.

Gimmick

Much of Jayce's gimmick is based on the fact that he is bisexual in real life. Away from the bisexuality aspect of his gimmick, Cruz is has a relaxed and cool, yet cocky and brazen character.

Wrestling Style

Rather hard to pin-point, Jayce's wrestling style blends hard-hitting and technical wrestling with a smattering of highflying and his own personal blend of unorthodox offense.

Attire

qufv.jpg

Entrance Theme

Finishing Moves

Cruz Control

Crucifix Driver, often proceeded by a Tilt-a-Whirl and occasionally from an elevated surface.

Heartstopper

Handstand on the top rope transitioned into a Corner Slingshot Corkscrew Elbow Drop to the chest of a fallen opponent.

Submission: Impossible (June 2013 - Present)

Wrist-Clutch Reverse Cross Armbar.

Signature Moves

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Stealer (the names are interchangeable)

School Boy Driver into the middle or bottom turnbuckle and occasionally into a different object (such as the guardrail or steel steps).

One Night Stand

Half Nelson Lift dropped into a Knee Strike to the face.

Sealed with a Kiss

Reverse Roundhouse Kick proceeded by kissing the opponent on the lips or forehead.

Regular Moves

Aerial

Slingshot Back Elbow Smash

Slingshot Corkscrew Splash

Slingshot Curb Stomp

Slingshot DDT

Slingshot Double Knee Facebreaker

Slingshot Guillotine Leg Drop

Slingshot Leg Drop

Slingshot Sitout Facebuster

Slingshot Somersault Leg Drop

Slingshot Somersault Senton

Attacks

Baseball Slide

Cartwheel Corner Clothesline

Discus Clothesline

Dropkick

Enzuigiri

Pendulum Kick

Running Corner Dropkick

Running Single-Leg High Knee Strike

Superkick

Swinging Corner Clothesline

Holds

Boston Crab

Camel Clutch

Cross Armbar

Jacknife Hold

Kneebar

Oklahoma Roll

Sharpshooter

Single-Leg Boston Crab

Small Package

Victory Roll

Throws

Corkscrew Neckbreaker

Double Knee Backbreaker

Half Nelson Facebuster

Leg Drop Bulldog

Rolling Neck Snap

Russian Legsweep

Sleeper Slam

Snap Swinging Neckbreaker

Tilt-a-Whirl DDT

Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker

RYBACK || FEED ME MORE

Ryback seethed as Christopher Daniels spoke to him as if he was on the same level as Ryback. He looked up and down Daniels, gritting his teeth, every vein in his body filled with blood, pumping through his body at seemingly a million miles an hour. He kept his fists clenched, knowing he could rip Christopher Daniels in half in a moments notice if he wanted to, but for now he was going to keep himself in check. "What am I doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" Ryback took a deep breath, calming his adrenaline before he destroyed the much smaller man in front of him "What I'm doing here, is whatever I want, you puny man....and might I ask, just who in the hell you think you are?" Rybacks chest lifted up and down, his breath heavy in his lungs, almost like a bull ready to charge

TBC: Daniels

The Fallen Angel | Christopher Daniels

This guy wasn't as big as he seemed on TV, he had some pounds on Daniels but he's nothing special. "Who do I think I am? I'm the face of FWA, the best in the biz-i-ness. The one that makes all the ladies lust when this pelvis thrusts." Daniels had dropped his serious persona however Ryback didn't look like the joking type. Daniels is wishing he didn't give up the appletinis, he could use a drink right now.

Jeff Hardy:Accept the power of the crow inside of you.

Short and simple pls

After finishing his late night workout followed by a quick shower,the mysterious one Jeff Hardy headed out to his motorcycle with his crow friend flying over him.

*I feel that someone needs to learn a little lesson Sunday don't ya think my friend?*

*We'll just have to see how things turn out for the next few days,but I'm sure you'll know what to do regardless.*

With that said the crow would fly away into the dark skies and Jeff would start up his bike driving off thinking about what to do for these days coming up.

Ericgod_zpse6bbe88a.png

It's almost Thursday here. if the match card for Electrification is to be posted, it will be posted that day. Handsome Eric is expecting either a tag team match that somehow involves Jimmy Dice on the opposing team, Handsome Eric going against some midcard jobber, or maybe one of those matches that was supposed to happen but Handsome Eric decided to walk out on the match before it even began. Hopefully it's Handsome Eric fighting some jobber so he can claim some momentum and go home. With that said, Health Crisis will be soon. Handsome Eric has a gameplan worked out for the main event match which is Tables Ladders and Chairs. You guys want to figure what it is? Buy the pay-per-view. But rest assured, Handsome Eric's superior tactics and brilliant planning will win the day and the company will be able to begin again at last! Handsome Eric is all that stands between greatness and mediocrity, and greatness will prevail in the end. Now then, with that said, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then fall sleep. Good night world!

Scorpion goes back to his locker room to sleep and think about what he going to do with falcone

Dr crane reads a book he got from his friend dr phil

Gothic chick trains in the gym she dont need sleep

Live from revision | Gabriel Gospel

What is the best way to start of any revisions session? By roleplaying of course so here he is the best there is Gabriel Gospel on this Thursday morning, just one day away from Smash!N where he will defeat anybody who is directed towards him and more importantly a few days away from Health Crisis where he will defeat Robert Heat by making sure that the cretin is unable to answer the three count. So Gabriel Gospel is up, awake, brushed, fed and dressed because he's been a well prepared Gospel this morning. The only thing he still has to do is get down to the arena so he can let his long and gruling day begin. Of course by that, which may be spelt right or wrong as this Uni doesn't have built in spell check for the browsers, I of course mean lazing around doing nothing. Lucky sod.

Hanson || The Love Muscle

So it has been a weird week for Hanson, his RPers sleep pattern had been messed up which meant that he had hardly any energy to post but he'll get in the occasional one which is what this is. Hanson was now seen just getting to the arena after his usual early morning jog in the desert just outside Vegas and just like usual he had breakfast on his way to the arena so he was feeling back to full energy and was ready for a busy day here in FWA. The card for tomorrow's Smash!n has to go up today considering the show is tomorrow and with the PPV on Sunday then maybe the card for that will go up as well, but there's still some time for that to go up

Neon lights, a needed bump | Gabriel Gospel

Yeah I have actually been revising, it's nice being able to revise when you don't have any Londerners badgering you for a long trail of bumps just a few hours before your exam. But hey let's see what the bearded one himself is doing anyway. Gabriel Gospel is occupying one of those crates in the backstage area, checking through his phone for news. Hey looks like two new guys joined. Oh god another Aaron Star...ks. And another Aaron Starr even though this one doesn't have the similar sounding name and apparently just has the similar appetite for everything pink and fabulous. Gabriel remembers when this was a sport for men, now it's filled with women, homosexuals and a pony loving furry. This business needs saving more than ever.

It was a quiet day here in FWA, Hanson just assumed that everyone was waiting for the card to go up so that they knew what matches they had but there was no card yet so they'll just have to wait. So while waiting Hanson decided to kill some time in his locker room, there was nothing really to do here in the arena today cos of how quiet it was so instead Hanson decided to go on his laptop and surf the web while playing some R Kelly in the background, he was getting impatient and wanted to know if he had a match this week, he hated waiting

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

We join Jimmy Dice for my first post of the day, the world title contender sitting on the top of a production crate whilst he rapidly texted. He was very focused on his phone after a long morning shooting a commercial for a Osiris. It was a little long-winded, but he was done with that now and he was kitted out in some of the Osiris stuff they had given him free, including a personalised 'Random Hero' shirt. He was looking f-r-e-s-h, fresh. Baseball cap, cargo shorts and a pair of vans had him dressed to impress. Shame he was taken, eh ladies?!... He just sat about, watching the day pass by.

tbc, anyone.

Marcus||Boltonian

It's now properly Thursday with my last post being 3am and so was still Thursday. The Show is tommorow night so as Eric said a card should be going up today. Eric is also not the only one that wants to face a jobber although Marcus coudl also face a big name, beat them and get a lot more momentum than he would've gotten from beating a jobber. Either way he wants to win.

So Hanson had now left his locker room to take a walk around the arena, he was also wearing one of his own shirts which read "Once you go black" with a disable parking logo underneath it because lets be honest, we all know that once you go black you're gonna need a wheelchair. As he made his way through the arena he would come across one of the number one contenders for the world heavyweight championship, Jimmy Dice. Hanson has seen Dice in action lately and he knows just how good he is in the ring so he was backing Dice to win the gold this Sunday. "Well if it isn't Mr Jimmy Dice himself, I'd expect you to be training for your match this Sunday. I mean it's a big match, with the championship being on the line and all."

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

The deep, menacing voice had startled Dice abit but he managed to not look startled, till he looked up. Looking forward from the crate, wondering who had struck conversation, he would usually be looking someone in the eyes right now, but instead he was staring at the abdomen of a monster. He looked up even further, the malteaser head of Hanson looking down at him like a hummingbird watching a worm. Dice had never met Hanson, and hadn't taken much notice of him so far... but he knew that Hanson was doing well. I guess he'll find out a little more now. " Hanson... buddy... Nice to finally meet you. Training today isn't anything I want to be part of, at all really. I've got three days before the show, and a show tomorrow night, so I'm fine keeping off anything too risky for awhile. I'd rather just sit around and keep my cool. Take it easy, you know?... " Jimmy scratched at his beard, remaining focused on Hanson. " ...I'm ready though. I could fight them both right now. I don't believe I've ever been in better condition... So, what's up with your career?... I mean, I know you're around here, but I have really just kept my entire focus on Eric and Hunter. Devious and tricky individuals, so I have to watch my back. "

Archived