"Feed Me More"......AJSim/WolfgangJT's Ryback (Non Fan Access version now on Live!! )

WolfgangJT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think wolfie will have an update for you guys soon :)

Great news.. I was just about 2 ask how were things. Guess we will be seeing a new attire 2nite! Wonder if he's gonna put Henry on his singlet, like he did with The Shield! LOL

I think wolfie will have an update for you guys soon :)

Great news.. I was just about 2 ask how were things. Guess we will be seeing a new attire 2nite! Wonder if he's gonna put Henry on his singlet, like he did with The Shield! LOL

I'd mark out for a "Feed Me Sexual Chocolate" singlet

can you plz up another one on cc but without mike tyson moes plz

Haven't fully looked through the moveset, but highly doubtful it has anything to do with Mike Tyson moves...probably more so that Ryback himself is DLC, thus so would be his moves and finisher, so any Ryback move would make it Fan Access...it'd require defaulting the moveset completely I'd assume.

I'll be putting up the cas file as soon as I get a free chance....probably can this afternoon.

can you plz up another one on cc but without mike tyson moes plz

Haven't fully looked through the moveset, but highly doubtful it has anything to do with Mike Tyson moves...probably more so that Ryback himself is DLC, thus so are his moves and finisher...it'd require defaulting the moveset completely.

I'll be putting up the cas file as soon as I get a free chance....probably can this afternoon.

Awesome!

Archived