"Feed Me More"......AJSim/WolfgangJT's Ryback (Non Fan Access version now on Live!! )

WolfgangJT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think there's anyway we could see an ingame comparison of this with DLC Ryback?

Really wanna see the body size increase, I have no problem with In-game Ryback except how small he looks. Looks smaller then HHH really.

Sorry for the delay on updates guys...been busy and have some minor texture edits AJ will be finalizing when he gets a chance to pick it back up, then we'll have some more updates coming. As far as an in-game body shot, I can see what I can pull together when we go to post the next updates. :)

Do you think there's anyway we could see an ingame comparison of this with DLC Ryback?

Really wanna see the body size increase, I have no problem with In-game Ryback except how small he looks. Looks smaller then HHH really.

Be patient we will get updates when its ready

It was a request....

Didn't ask him "HEY POST PICS NOW UPDATE IT, TAGS?"

Just that when he posts another update, an ingame comparison to Ryback would be awesome.

I've been watching Wolf make caws for quite some time, I know the process. I remember waiting AGES to get his RVD for 2010, just like that I'm sure Ryback will be worth the wait.

ok, just to update everyone, I'm going to get back on finishing this soon...been quite busy recently so haven't been able to pick it back up yet, but should be able to in the next few days, so hopefully more updates to come in the next week as well as release. Haven't forgotten about it :)

Wow, that looks freaking godly. Way better than the DLC sadly.

whats sad in that?

it just means wolfie is better than thq :laugh:

That's the sad part. THQ can't do shit all and their players can make a better wrestler in CAW mode than THQ making a model themesleves and releasing it as DLC at a price. :P

Archived