"Feed Me More"......AJSim/WolfgangJT's Ryback (Non Fan Access version now on Live!! )

WolfgangJT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab the cas file, use brienj's caw injector....then you can get it even with the Mike Tyson move. ;)

Anyone know where the move is..to be honest, I just uploaded Righteous's moveset to the CAW since he had it loaded there for us on CC...would prefer not to have to scan through the thing finding the locking moves, especially where we just released the other method.

Or Righteous...any way you can release a secondary moveset I can throw on it with the moves changed on that ones that are Tyson moves?

Grab the cas file, use brienj's caw injector....then you can get it even with the Mike Tyson move. ;)

Anyone know where the move is..to be honest, I just uploaded Righteous's moveset to the CAW since he had it loaded there for us on CC...would prefer not to have to scan through the thing finding the locking moves, especially where we just released the other method.

Or Righteous...any way you can release a secondary moveset I can throw on it with the moves changed on that ones that are Tyson moves?

Thanks for cas file. Can you make this ryback with another entrance. I dont have dlc ryback and my console freezes. Thanks.

Thanks for cas file. Can you make this ryback with another entrance. I dont have dlc ryback and my console freezes. Thanks.

Look it up you douchbag!

Look it up you douchbag!

Aha! Yoo...But seriously "MrHardcore", do it yourself.

Okay, did the Shell Shocked move literally disappear for anyone else? I downloaded Ryback, it says the Shell Shocked is his finisher when you view. I went to go play, realized he had no finisher, went to the moveset section, went through the moveslist got to the S's and the Shell Shocked move that comes with DLC Ryback, is literally gone. The In-Game Ryback still has it, but I can't select it for the CAW or for anyone else, because it's not there.

This is fudging weird, man.

LMAO! Nvm guys, I didn't know the one on Righteous set was a created finisher. I'm so stupid. Carry on.

Archived