Undertaker's Next Wrestlemania Oppenent

djmann

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Lesnar face Taker on the count he's a legit former pro fighter and IF he ended the streak Taker has at least lost to someone believable

I would rage quit over the fact that Lesnar would then leave to UFC afterwards.

I'd like to see Lesnar face Taker on the count he's a legit former pro fighter and IF he ended the streak Taker has at least lost to someone believable

His body can't take UFC any more because of his surgery.

That was his colon; perhaps you're right.

I doubt Brock will ever return to UFC considering his health problems if he defeated Taker at mania I would not be pleased either but Brock has the believability factor of being a legitimate threat unlike 90% of the roster

Unfortunately, that probably won't stop him if they take him back later. His last UFC match was very sad to watch, and because of that, I could see him going back later to try to get one more good match.

Unfortunately, that probably won't stop him if they take him back later. His last UFC match was very sad to watch, and because of that, I could see him going back later to try to get one more good match.

True, his ass was destroyed entirely. He can't leave with a match like that.

I doubt Brock will ever return to UFC considering his health problems if he defeated Taker at mania I would not be pleased either but Brock has the believability factor of being a legitimate threat unlike 90% of the roster

And it would also give him the most heat of all time. He is already pretty hated. Though I love him.

And it would also give him the most heat of all time. He is already pretty hated. Though I love him.

I agree. Though I know, the guy is a total asshole.

Bray Wyatt. I think it'd make for a great psychological feud.

I think Bray should be his opponent in 2014, he should win an NXT Battle Royal at next year's WrestleMania to make it onto the main roster and then he should spend the most of the following year calling out Undertaker, including a feud with Kane, maybe even stalking Michelle McCool.....

The only superstars I can see Taker facing at the next Wrestlemania are John Cena, CM Punk (slim chance), Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar (highest chance). Rey Mysterio vs The Undertaker... at Wrestlemania... not interested, at all.

No point in Rey being in the list. Makes no sense. Rey hasn't even gone heel his whole career.

The only superstars I can see Taker facing at the next Wrestlemania are John Cena, CM Punk (slim chance), Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar (highest chance). Rey Mysterio vs The Undertaker... at Wrestlemania... not interested, at all.

No point in Rey being in the list. Makes no sense. Rey hasn't even gone heel his whole career.

I agree with you fully, I just don't see WWE fans getting hyped up about a Rey vs Taker match at WM.

I agree with you fully, I just don't see WWE fans getting hyped up about a Rey vs Taker match at WM.

Nor is it believable that Rey can beat Taker at Mania.

Just...no.

Archived