Undertaker's Next Wrestlemania Oppenent

djmann

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yea I really thought and hoped once he hit 20-0 he was retiring since it is a perfect record to end on but since he is continuing Lesnar should be next on his radar as everyone else like Wade and Cody doesn't really do anything for either (IMO). Lesnar and Taker just seems perfect for many reasons especially if Lesnar takes out HHH at Summerslam.

The only superstars I can see Taker facing at the next Wrestlemania are John Cena, CM Punk (slim chance), Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar (highest chance). Rey Mysterio vs The Undertaker... at Wrestlemania... not interested, at all.

No point in Rey being in the list. Makes no sense. Rey hasn't even gone heel his whole career.

I agree with you fully, I just don't see WWE fans getting hyped up about a Rey vs Taker match at WM.

Nor is it believable that Rey can beat Taker at Mania.

Just...no.

Just think about it, of all people, does anyone actually believe Rey Mysterio would end the streak? I doubt it.

Jericho, Orton, Rock or Cena. Those 4 are the only ones I'd want to see in his remaining matches. When it comes to something as unique as Takers Wrestlemania streak, they really shouldn't waste one of his last remaining matches on a younger talent like Ziggler, Rhodes and Barrett. That honour should go to some of the established superstars on the roster in my opinion.

Archived