MCWrestling

iSmex.

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

After a while of training Tyler Morgan decided to head to his Locker room. Mainly because he was bored and wanted to watch TV. As he walked into his locker room he set his TV Title on his coffee table by his sofa as he sat down and grabbed his TV Remote he wanted to see what was on first maybe he wouldn't find anything interesting on. As he began flipping through the channels he saw That the Grammys were on so he changed to that and began watching. Finally being able to relax after the anger that was caused by Ian Roberts. He's lucky he didnt get the wrath right there and then.

But instead he will regret it when he gets a fist to the face tomorrow and he loses his match on Sunday and Tyler Morgan retains his title.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name: Josh Remington

height: 6ft 2

weight: 227lbs

billed from: London,England

disposition; Heel

gimmick: Arrogant Young Man

primary finisher: Wrong Turn (Gutwrench backbreaker rack flipped into a cutter)

secondary finisher: Lucky Dip (Jacknife Powerbomb)

signature moves: Gory Bomb, Sidewalk Slam, Torture Rack, Sit-out Spinebuster

signed: Josh Remington

After having a rather heated conversation with Tyler Morgan, Ian Roberts is at his place, doing some quick exercises before going to bed and call it a day. While he didn't got anything new out of his opponent, the challenger for the TV title did well on pushing the champion's buttons during their confrontation, unsettling him enough to say that things would have been more violent if the champion didn't stood on the proverbial higher ground and left things be instead of attacking his opponent for Neverlost. It might not be something important to some but getting inside the champion's mind would do wonders for the Englishman in a way to counter Morgan's strength with a tactical approach of measuring what moves to do, when to do them and how to do them by adding an extra purpose behind them, forcing the champion to fight the challenger's fight and make him go hand to hand instead of focusing on the power plays that the monarch could use to his advantage.The challenger is aware of the magnitude and the meaning behind his title fight against Tyler Morgan, symbolizing the end of a long journey paved with bodies that have taken him to title contendership and making the most out of it, reaching up and finally achieve greatness that has eluded him for so long by becoming a champion and be considered amongst the elite of the MCW roster, is the goal of the challenger so playing the match in order to focus his strengths is his key to success. Ian Roberts knows what Tyler Morgan will do to him if he gets a good hold of him but the champion only has an idea of what his challenger can do to him and that can be the thing that can make the TV championship change hands next week, a secret only hinted by "head drop or choke out" but with a vast variety of ways to end up with either outcome and a secret that the challenger would reveal to the champion on his given time, using it as his biggest weapon on his quest for the gold.

Eventually after a while of watching the Grammys, Tyler Morgan got bored and decided to head to the cafeteria for a snack he got up and grabed his title of course he would never leave it laying in one place that right there is stupid because someone could easily come and steel it. So Tyler Morgan took the MCW Televison Championship belt and swung it over his shoulder as he finished the rest of his Culligan water. He then began walking down the hallway with a smirk over his face. It was one of those "Don't mess with me" kind of looks. Some of the workers would say hi to Tyler Morgan as he walked by. Of course he'd just smirk and continue walking he didn't have time to chat he was on a mission to get some food because he was hungry and wanted some food. Finally he got to the cafeteria where he Grabed a bottled water and some cheese grips. He then sat in some of the new comfy lounge chairs they had and he has his Belt over his lap as he drank some water and downed some cheese grips. All te same still picturing what could happen in his match tomorrow. He wasn't going to get choked out thats for sure he was going to destroy Ian Roberts and that was a damn fact!

Frosties are more than good
|
Gabriel Gospel

Today is Monday and using my amazing power I can conclude that tonight is Adrenaline. Gabriel will be on the commentary team, going back and forth with the man he put in the hospital a few weeks back, Dust Rhodes, to comment on his son, Cody, in his match against Jayson Addair. Now Gabriel managed to defeat Jayson last week and should have won the show before if he hadn't been robbed of his win by Cody. So if Cody doesn't do the same, what does that say about his chance on Sunday? Any more of any less that the fact this will be his third shot at Gabriel's title? At least he managed to ease Dynamite out of the equation. Well Gabriel is getting ready for the day and show ahead. He is picking out which of his formal attires will look best tonight. He's going with a dark red style with a pink shirt. Very flamboyant but very cool indeed. Well to him.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Obviously everybody hates the new site. I couldn't find the match card because there's no sub-title... Anyway, it's Monday morning. Monday morning is on the list of "boring times of the week". At least today Lise Starr has a match to prepare for because tonight she'll be taking on Chloe Adams. Lise was focusing on winning since she's had quite a few losses and there's also another subject on her mind - you guessed it: the woman who attacked Starr last week, costing her the chance to become number one contender. Hopefully later tonight, some questions would be answered.

Chloe Adams || MCW Women's Champion

As she was walking through the arena Chloe got the weird idea to point out to Lise Starr that to find the card she should go to the first post, go to schedule, look at Adrenaline, and click on the word card that will link her to the post with the card. After doing that Chloe was seen training in the gym because she had already seen the match card for the show and knew she would have a match tonight and she knew that it wasn't going to be easy and a part of her thought that Kira would try and make Chloe lose so that she doesn't have any momentum going into the PPV

Well at least it's slowly improving
|
Mr. Smiley

From the brain of a wrestling mind. Some people didn't even know you could get to the card from the front page until somebody told them, and at least the site is slowly getting better. They've fixed the home page and now they've finally given me back my spell checker. Hopefully it'll all be good in the end. But back to the topic on hand, tonight, Adrenaline. No match for myself as I am simply there to give an intimidating presence to the match, supporting Gabriel on his commentary duties. I don't see why I have to be out there, maybe it's just to keep us looking like a strong unit? I would have preferred something to do but I can not moan about the tasks I am given, what sort of philistine would I be if I did that. I love this business and I am happy to be here, in any shape of form. I am one of the lucky ones.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
So Dynamite went through the day and completed his workout yesterday, which was good preparation for the match that he was about to find out he had on Adrenaline. He eventually got around to seeing that match card after finishing his workout and getting a shower. He would then look at the match card until he spotted his own name, although just because there was a show tomorrow night doesn't mean that Dynamite was necessarily on the card. But this time he was, and both him and Daniel Bryan would be choosing each other's opponents for the night, as they were set to go head to head in a pick you poison challenge ahead of the pay-per-view on Sunday. Dynamite looked forward to be taking on whoever Daniel Bryan chose to throw at him, and he would make sure he put himself over in the process; I mean not having the most overly over Superstar in all of entertainment passing up the chance to put themselves over would just be a travesty. But it was also up to Dynamite to pick a suitable opponent for Daniel Bryan, and so the racking of the brains begins.
>>

Lives in a pineapple under the sea
|
Aaron Starr

So Aaron is in the building, in the building for Adrenaline. He may not be in a match tonight but he's happy to be here. He's always happy to be in the building though. Always happy to be here. He'll go out later tonight, sign some autographs, chill with the fans, give them what they want to see. Sure he ain't gonna be in that ring, doing his stuff and being fabulous and all of that. But he's not thinking about later on tonight, instead he's just going to relax and do his own thing. You know like listening to music and playin games and watchin some movies and all of that. Usual stuff. Yeah he isn't exactly a grafter is he, he just likes to have fun. Imagine him in an office job, he'd be a nightmare. But then this is one of his perks of the job. Having some free time. It's just like being back in school or somet like that.

Well Tyler Morgan would awake this morning as he looks around on this wonderful Monday Morning. The reason it is wonderful is because of his match tonight against Ian Roberts he would be facing him in a tag team match where he would team up with Von Durer. Who was a big fanatic in this business and Tyler was cool with that but he really looked forward to was beating the crap out of Ian Roberts that guy insulted Tyler last night, and now he's one of his enemies. Tyler Morgan's RPer just needs to update his App to say that. Anyways Tyler Morgan would head to the gym to work out he'd probably be there all day mostly and take breaks of course as well.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
After reading that match card, Dynamite took himself back to his locker room where he collected his thing before leaving the MCW Arena altogether. He would make his way back to his locker room, mulling over potential opposition for Daniel Bryan tomorrow night or rather, now, tonight. He had a few ideas of who to, but he would first need to ask around, and perhaps make a phone call or two before confirming his selection. But for now, it was time for bed and so once he got back to his locker room, Dynamite hit the bricks and soon fell asleep.
>>

"The Assassinator" Daniel Bryan

Long time since we last heard about "The Assassinator", isn't it? Well, know this: He is 100% prepared for this Sunday, as well as for tonight. Sure, he still doesn't know who his opponent will be but Daniel Bryan is one smart man. He utilized last night by watching match tapes of all the ass-kissers of this company. Obviously, his opponent will be one of them, and he's ready. Meanwhile, he has decided Dynamite's opponent for tonight, the identity of whom he'll disclose at the show itself. A quick morning walk was all it took to regain his lost sleep from last night, and Bryan is feeling fresh again, as he is playing billiards in his hotel's billiards room. Pocketed!l

GO TO HELL!

News site is super gay
|
Gabriel Gospel

Ah so Gabriel has returned to the arena once more for a bit of standing around and doing not much, the classic Gabriel Gospel solution to problems. But what problems? Exactly, he has none, as things are going rosey for him. Sure he has Cody Rhodes trying to take his title off him, but Cody doesn't worry him. He's beaten Cody multiple times and he has put the balance of power back in his own favor. Gabriel is on his phone, arranging things for tonight. He is telling somebody to make sure they're here tonight and that they know what they have to do. With his conversation now finished, Gabriel proceeds to stroll down the halls, his title around his waist. Will he run into anyone? Who knows?

TBC:
Anyone

After entertaining himself playing Billiards in his Hotel, Daniel Bryan is back in the arena looking for something to pass the time until Adrenaline. He already has practiced for tonight's show, so there goes one potential time-stealer. With nothing to do, Bryan just reaches for his iPhone in his jeans' pocket, and starts to look for some latest songs available for download. Just as he spots one, he jams into somebody, who just happens to be the World Heavyweight Champion, Gabriel Gospel. They had a conversation just recently and it looks like destiny wants to keep them together, no homo! "Oh, hey Gabriel! How you doin'? We have have been bumping into each other a lot as of late, huh? So, what's your schedule for the rest of the day?" Bryan asked in a very calm tone, as he patiently anticipated a well-spoken reply.

GO TO HELL!

All the homo
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel smiled as he ran into Daniel Bryan. At least some people had respect for him around here. Gabriel moved a loose strand of hair from his vision before speaking.

"
Hello to you too, Mr. Bryan. For today I actually have nothing planned. Usually I would prepare myself for whatever match I was booked in but it appears that today I have been left out of the in-ring competition. I'll probably keep up my usual routine anyway, as the kind of man I am, but use its benefits I doubt I will. I remember seeing your name on the card too Mr. Bryan, seems we have ourselves a mystery opponent, hand picked by Mr. Dynamite himself. I saw what he did to you last week. Yet another of those cretins who mouths off about taking the moral high route and then contradicts himself at every turn. Philistine.
"

Bryan shook his head at Gabriel's words, before disclosing the reason for it. "Forget about him, Gabriel. He's a spotlight hogger. He constitutes everything I hate about a man. I cannot even call him a man. Don't address him by 'Mr. Dynamite'. Start addressing him by 'Mr. Ass-Kisser' because that is all he is. Who the hell uses the fans as a stepping stone to get OVER, as he likes to say? First of all, why would someone even want to associate themselves with those pimps and whores? They are just unemployed, spoiled little kids, who live the luxurious life provided to them by their great grandfathers. Anyways, yeah. I am booked tonight. Dynamite will pick my opponent, and I, of his. Knowing him, he'll pick a fellow ass-kisser to face me tonight. His army of ass-kissers- Cody, Jayson, Hunter- are all booked, so who do you think the 'King of ass-kissers' will pick?"

GO TO HELL!

name: Josh Remington

height: 6ft 2

weight: 227lbs

billed from: London,England

disposition; Heel

gimmick: Arrogant Young Man

primary finisher: Wrong Turn (Gutwrench backbreaker rack flipped into a cutter)

secondary finisher: Lucky Dip (Jacknife Powerbomb)

signature moves: Gory Bomb, Sidewalk Slam, Torture Rack, Sit-out Spinebuster

signed: Josh Remington

OT: Accepted

Mr. Ass-Kisser
|
Gabriel Gospel

"
I don't know, perhaps he'll pick one of his jobber friends. Maybe he'll pick his old pal, Mr. Marcus who I had the pleasure of talking to yesterday. Maybe he'll pick Mr. Valentine again, a man more fake than anyone I think I've ever met. I don't think you have to worry, as long as he isn't picking me you don't have nobody to fear. And of course I wouldn't accept any offer from than sniveling buffoon He's just another loser like most of the cretins around here. Sure the fans cheer these people but the fans are idiots, they don't know what's good. If they truly had any clue what was going on then they'd be cheering me instead of some man who hasn't been relevant for a very, very long time. Sometimes I question if I am truly able to make this company against, with all these cretins bringing it down.
"

Gabriel has a look of disgust on his face as he thinks about all of those people he hates around here. Jayson Addair, Shawn Hunter, Marcus, Dynamite, Cody Rhodes, basically the majority of the roster. At least some people aren't total fools around here.

Bryan nods his head, approving the verbal bashing of the weird couple "Haha, you're cool. I hope to meet Cody in the ring somewhere down the road and relieve him of his wrestling duties. That way, he would have all the time for his 'lovely' fiancee! Hope to catch you after the show, I guess. Take care" Bryan pats Gabriel over the shoulder, and leaves the scene to find something else to do.

GO TO HELL!

Quick get it with the edit
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel shakes his head, fixing his hair after doing so. He's not a holiday person, he hates the push to make him do stuff and seeing as he is single, he has nothing to do anyway.

"
Please Mr. Bryan I have more important things to think about than relationships. My mind is solely on business, on being a champion. I have no need for any of this romance that affects overs. I am content with my current situation, tomorrow will just be another day to me. Like you said, Mr. Rhodes will be getting all cosy will his little finance, Miss. Starr. I think the two should really have more important things to do though, with him having me to worry with and her being attacked last week. I hope that there Valentine cheer isn't ruined or anything like that. That would be just awful.
"

Gabriel grins at his sarcastic slander of Cody and Lise.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

It's Monday again, already, the weekends always seem to fly by without them even happening and it leads up to this moment and this day, Monday, the day where Adrenaline is slated to take place from the MCW Arena, right here, in Detroit, Michigan, the Motor City, or the Murder City, it's the same, basically. What's never the same is an edition of Adrenaline, or MotorStorm, for that matter. Tonight, Cody Rhodes is in the main event again, which is the same as most shows, but that's because he's the top guy to beat in Motor City Wrestling, and he's going one on one with Jayson Addair, a sort of ally, in one on one competition with Gabriel Gospel on commentary and Prestigious at ringside. With that in his sights, Cody Rhodes was already preparing for his match, scouting some Jayson Addair matches on his laptop.

Josh Remington

An Aston Martin pulls up in the MCW arena, the door opens, an unknown man steps out of the car with a bag in his hand. The man is wearing designer sun glasses, pitch black loafers and a dark suit. The back of the man's blazer reads the name "Josh Remington", the rumours are true, the mighty Josh Remington has arrived to MCW in search of fame and fortune. Remington shuts his car door, locks it and heads straight for the changing room where he can leave his belongings.

You're not the only one to have done that
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel watches Daniel Bryan leave and then continues on his way. He is going to go to the gym and do some working out, even if he isn't competing. It is something to do and will keep the body and the mind fresh, keep him feeling good. Also he has no idea what Jayson or Cody may try with him tonight so it would be a good idea to be prepared. Both of them are sore losers and are incredibly jealous of Gabriel so they would be out to hurt him, especially with both of them being psychopaths. What do the fans see in them and not Gabriel? It doesn't matter to him, and he goes to do some working out instead. Time to break a sweat.

Archived