MCWrestling

iSmex.

name: Kelly Kelly

height: 5'5

weight: 108 lbs

billed from: Jacksonville, Florida

disposition; Face

gimmick: Underdog, Good Girl

primary finisher: Kay Two (LEg Drop Bulldog)

secondary finisher: N/A

signature moves: Running Bulldog, Slap followed by hurricanrana, tilt a whirl ddt

signed: k2

name: Madison Rayne

height: 5'3

weight: 115 lbs

billed from: Seattle, Washington

disposition; Heel

gimmick: HBIC, SPoiled Brat

primary finisher: Rayne Drop (Inverted Overdrive)

secondary finisher: Rayning Men (Reverse STO)

signature moves: Push up facebuster, Senton, Swinging Neckbreaker, Arm drag

signed: M.R.

----

iml3c6.jpg

NAME: Blake Harpers

DISPOSITION: Heel

SIGNATURE MOVES: Coming Soon

FINISHER MOVE(S): Coming Soon

WEIGHT: 127 lbs.

HEIGHT: 5'6

BIO: Despite Blake Harpers having a family background of Latin America and Asia, she was raised a southern girl, however not the 'Southern Belle' type of twist. She was raised by her friends in High School. To be a bitch and to shut off those who aren't deserving; which is no body. She took that attitude into fighting and quickly learned, however she only did this recently, therefore she is still in training. She was signed in MCW to find a source to follow. To learn their ways and adopt their way of fighting, to a degree. Therefore, she took their advice and is now signed here in MCW under a managerial contract, hopefully soon to be taken under as a full time wrestler.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ShawnHunter

Shawn simply ignored the gist of what Avram said to him, that is, however, until Avram referred to Shawn as an arrogant jackass – something that didn’t come as a surprise to him, considering that he’s been called those two names for as long as he could remember. “No—hell no. I’m not waiting. If you don’t mind, I want to know now. The sooner I know that this match is official, the sooner I can tell your sorry excuse for an Atlantic Champion that his reign will slowly coming to an end, courtesy of your’s truly.” Shawn follows up his sentence with a confident grin, envisioning himself securing a victory over Edgar Von Durer this Sunday, and becoming MCW's first-ever two-time Atlantic Champion.

AVRAM
SHALOM

'the boss'

Avram found the folder containing Shawn's contract, taking hold of it and closing the door. He then sat down back in his chair, throwing the contract onto his desk. "
What do you mean? I told you, you are replaceable Shawn. If you want to be this arrogant jackass who thinks he is a rebel; go ahead. It'll just leave you without a job. The choice is yours, I don't care either way
".

Because I accidently removed my old one
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is still in the arena. He is thinking about staying for longer that he used to, seeing how boring it is at home. At least around here he can watch the drama unfold, see what everyone else is getting up to and stuff like that. Somebody, somewhere, is usually doing something to keep him amused. That's why he's looking around for something to do. At the moment he is feeling very tired and cannot be bothered to talk to anyone else but he can still have a look, see if anything is happening. Who knows what kind of show he might get? He'll just have to make sure he doesn't cause too big of a wave. Being in his prestigious position, pun intended, he does have a target on his back. There will be tons of people who probably want to try and start something with him. He'll just have to give them the cold shoulder though. Can he do that? Your damn right he can. Do you know who he is?

ShawnHunter

Shawn’s eyes widened, thinking that his actions from earlier is quickly coming back to bite him in the ass. “Woah, woah, woah there…” He’d say, as he quickly snatches the piece of paper from Avram’s desk. Once he does so, Shawn laughs as he holds the contract firmly in his grasp; attempting to laugh away the fact that Avram was well on his way to terminating Shawn’s contract on the spot. “…I don’t want you fiddling around with my contract unless you’re adding a few extra zeros to the end of my paycheck, dammit!

20fvx3m.jpg

name: Stephen H. Brant

height: 6ft.

weight: 201 lbs.

billed from: North Hills, NY

disposition: Heel

entrance music:

gimmick: Sociopath with an incredible style and taste.  Random violent tendencies.  Enjoys 80s pop.

primary finisher: Invisible Touch (Crossface)

secondary finisher: Careless Whisper (Piledriver)

signature moves: repeated punches and kicks in the corner, snap ddt, facewash, cattle mutilation,

background:Stephen H. Brant was born into a very affluent household. He had an exceedingly normal childhood, enjoying the finer aspects of life. There was always a darker side to Brant that he kept away from the world. As he grew up, he joined a prestigious business consulting firm. It was here he developed his taste and most of his wealth. This was the time in Brant's life when he began to show cracks in his armor. Moments of anger would unleash at sometimes random points. This didn't stop Stephen from hiding, only encouraged him. He remained a stone cold individual, perfecting his body and making himself a machine. This level of physical prowess and one too many outbursts led Brant away from the company. With his fortune in hand, Stephen was free to do what he pleased, when he saw an ad for wrestling. When he attended the show, apart from being disgusted by the fans in attendance, Brant was nonetheless fascinated by this accepting culture of violence. After the event was over, he went up to the promoter and handed him $50,000 on the spot to train him.

signed: Doc Holliday; Brian Miller

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Today was quite the eventful day for Lise Starr. Taking one of those
tests
would sure be something to make you think harder about the future. Well, with it being negative it means Lise can do what she promised to herself and Cody Rhodes, Lise Starr is going to find out the identity of the woman who cost her the chance of becoming number one contender for the MCW Women's Championship. This started by Lise watching her match with Kira from last Thursday night. She paused the video when the dark-haired woman slammed Starr with a chair. Lise looked at the woman's face, she had never seen her before. With this being professional wrestling, Lise Starr figured that she would have seen her in the past.

AVRAM
SHALOM

'the boss'

"
Then put the contract down, and leave. Or you will be terminated. This is a business Shawn, I can't waste time dealing with arrogant jackasses who don't know better, when I know for damn sure. There are plenty of other hungry competitors chomping at the bit to be in your position. Make the smart choice and do as your told
". Avram said, now sat back in his chair once again.

ShawnHunter

A bit annoyed, Shawn shakes his head as furiously slams the contract back onto Avram’s desk. Shawn glares at Avram as he places both hands on his hips. “There might be other hungry competitors’ out there who are ‘chomping at the bit to be in my position’…but you should know for a fact that I’m better than the rest! If you have your doubts – which I’m sure you do – then I’ll prove it this weekend. Hell—I’ll be the trending topic by the end of the night.” With that said, Shawn turns his back and walks out of Avram Shalom's locker room, grinning confidently. He then proceeds to venture further down the hallway whilst smoking on a cigar.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

Well here we are back in Detroit, MI with the 'Misfit'. Jayson had of course been training earlier today; but by now had finished. He was located within the Motor City Wrestling arena; backstage. He was sat on a production crate, stacked above two others; so he was pretty high up and not so small. He sat there with his phone in hands, texting back and forth with his wife; Sora. Nothing else to do apart from that at this time really.

tbc?

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

Stephen was calmly walking around his new Detroit apartment he was renting out. It had a great view of the Renaissance Center, which overlooks the waterfront. He had already finished his workout and was getting ready to take a shower when he received a call. Slightly perturbed, Brant walked over and answered the phone. "Hello. Reynolds what is it? No I'm not in New York anymore, I'm in Detroit. Yes, I got here a few days ago. I know you are in the city, you told me last week. No, I can't get lunch. I can do dinner, 8 or 830. What's nice around here? That sounds fine, but if it's like the last place you took me, that Texarcana, you won't come back with a liver. Anyway, I'll meet you there at 8. Ciao". Brant hung up the phone and returned to his routine.

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

As for Sora. She was actually on her way to the MCWrestling Arena. For the past few days she had been staying at the Detroit home of the Addair's. Mainly to rest up from her arm injury. But alas, it got boring at times and she missed Jayson. It wasn't too far away, so Sora was making the walk to the arena. She still had her cast on; which she'll be getting rid of soon. It wasn't too far away now, maybe five or ten minutes. That's all.

Ian Roberts

Doug-Williams.jpg

Name: Ian Roberts

Height: 6'1" (1.86 m)

Weight: 235 pounds (107 kilos)

Birthplace: Oxford, England

Billed From: Oxford, England; The Empire

Resides In: Lowell, Massachussetts

Nickname(s): The British Beserker; The Beserker; The Imperial Beserker

Trained By: Himself (based on Billy Robinson's style)

Debut: 1999

Disposition: Tweener

Bio Summary:

Ian Roberts has been a wrestling fan since he was a child and trained himself based on shoot wrestling. He got a Bachelor's Dregee on Human Anatomy in Oxford University and took on a career in wrestling, which took him all around Europe in wrestling excursions and quite success in his career as a singles and as a tag team wrestler. He was signed by WWE in early 2010 and won the Unified Tag Team Championship, which he defended until his release in 3 months later. Since then, Roberts has been freelancing between the Northeastern independent circuit in the United States and Europe. Two months ago, Seth Courter, partner and ally, had a rough end to his competitive career when he was found hanging from a shower while he was a member of the MCW roster. Disturbed and angry about this event, Ian decided to stop his plans and go to MCW to finish Seth's job.

Moveset:

Finishers

Imperial Clutch (Dragon Sleeper on a standing, grounded or kneeling opponent)

Royal Piledriver (Spike Piledriver)

Northern Lights Bomb (sometimes on the apron)

Signature Moves

Air Raid Crash (sometimes to the apron)

Running Powerbomb (sitout, to the turnbuckle)

Sitout Suplex Slam

Olympic Slam

European Uppercut variations (sliding, diving, preluded by a flapjack, standing)

Spinning Lariat

Deathlock STF

Multiple Suplex variations:

• Union Jack-Plex (Straightjacket suplex)
  • Deadlift German
  • Bridging Double Underhook
  • Backdrop
  • Belly to Belly (as a counter to a upcoming opponent, avalanche, from the apron, to the turnbuckle)
  • Regal-Plex

Gory Special

Camel Clutch (sometimes with Forearm Smashes or Fish Hooks)

Tornado DDT

Diving Knee Drop

Can Opener Headlock

Regular Moves

Inverted Facelock

Snap suplex

Belly to Belly spulex

Eye Gouge

Elbow Strikes

Shoulder Block

Single Leg Crab

Butterfly Lock

Standing Figure Four Leglock

Pendulum Backbreaker (sometimes with a stretch to follow)

Bow and Arrow Stretch

Hangman's Neckbreaker

Forearm Facewash

Chin Lock

Shoot slap Flurry

Headbutt

DDT

Jumping Knee Strike

Uranage

Hip Toss

Abdominal Stretch

Attire:

Simple black trunks with white wrist tape, black boots and black elbow pads. Sometimes he wears red trunks with a white cross on the side or white trunks with a red cross on the side to simulate the English football team jersey and matches it with boots and wrist tape of the same color as the trunks and black knee pads.

Entrance Music: "Electric Eye" by Judas Priest

Acheivements (recognized):

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship (1 time - with Tyson Andrews)

MCW Tag Team Championship (1 time - with Tyson Andrews)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tyson Andrews

sam-witwer-image-02.jpg

Name: Tyson Andrews

Height: 6' (1.82 m)

Weight: 195 pounds (88.45 kilos)

Birthplace: London, England

Billed From: London, Canada; The Empire

Resides In: London, Ontario, Canada

Nickname(s): The Silent Assasin

Trained By: Anthony Miller

Debut: 2004

Disposition: Tweener

Bio Summary:

Tom Anderson was born in London, England but ended up as an orphan when he was 4 years old. Anderson lived in a foster home for a couple of year until he was adopted by Anthony Miller, owner of an underground fighting syndicate based in London and adoptive father who later changed Anderson's name to "John Miller". Since a young age, Miller trained Anderson to become a prize fighter while giving him a good education, food and shelter as a rewards based on the development of his skills. As he grew up, he became a formidable fighter, being known for his stealth approach and quick, submission oriented offensive as well as for soft spoken personality. After years of fighting in the underground circuit, he turned into a professional wrestler as he was called up by WWE, where he signed in mid February and being aligned with Ian Roberts and Seth Courter, forming a stable known as the "Guerrilla Empire" and enjoying success by the way of winning the Unified Tag Team title with Roberts. Both Roberts and Anderson were released in April and parted ways, disbanding the group. Anderson moved to Canada and established himself as a Canadian citizen, changing his name to "Tyson Andrews" and gaining Canadian citizenship while working as an instructor on a mixed martial arts school. A few weeks ago, Andrews was contacted by Ian Roberts about reforming their group due to some disturbance occured in Michigan that resulted in Seth Courter ending heavily damaged. As a way to finish what Seth was meant to do, Andrews set his sights on MCW.

Moveset:

Finishing Moves:

Skull Cracker (Inverted Overdrive, big match finisher)

Assasin's Chokehold (Arm Trap Rear Naked Choke)

Inverted Vertical Drop Brainbuster

Signature Moves:

Flying Armbar

Capture Heel Hook

Shining Axe Kick

Pull Back Big Boot

Diving Moonsault

Octopus Stretch

Superkick

Gator Roll Neckbreaker

Rolling Kneebar

Springboard Dropkick

Jumping Guillotine Choke

Release Regal-Plex

Diving Single Arm DDT

Diving Foot Stomp

Sliding Big Boot

Regular Moves:

Arm Breaker

Shoulder Breaker

Swinging Neckbreaker

Hangman's Neckbreaker

Arm Trap Neckbreaker

Headscissors Hold

Arm Wrench

Hammer Lock

Hammerlock Scoop Slam

Northern Lights suplex

Arm Trap STO

Arm Stretch

Elbow Strike

Shoot Kicks

Key Lock

Jumping Knee Drop

Americana

Wrist Lock

Arm Twist

Entrance theme: "Immigrant Song" by Trent Rezner

Accomplishments:

MCW Tag Team Championship (twice, one with Ian Roberts and one with Johnny Pérez)

216488_10150164471168550_125261653549_6682210_1414331_n.jpg

Johnny Pérez

Height: 5 feet, 10 inches

Weight: 215 pounds

Home: Bronx, New York

Where The Heart Is: Bronx, New York (currently); The Caribbean

The Anniversary: August 19, 1982 (28 years old)

The Teachers: Lance Storm, Isaac Rosario and Juan Rivera

The Mood: Tweenerish face

The Backstory

Johnny Pérez was born in Bronx, New York as a middle child of a couple made of a Puerto Rican mother and a Dominican father. Since he was a little kid, Johnny had tendencies to get himself in trouble in school and and in the neighborhood, stealing from small stores nearby. As a way to teach his son how to behave and some discipline, Johnny's parent sent him to his family in Puerto Rico to see if their son changes for the better. During his time in the island, he got interested in wrestling and trained under Isaac Rosario's regime, being classified as an role model for upcoming and already established students. In a journey to hone his craft, a driven Pérez traveled to Canada and trained in the Storm Wrestling Academy for a couple of months in order to learn a more technical style of wrestling as well as keeping Rosario's teachings and sharing them with his mates.

Ever since joining MCW in June, Pérez has been constantly involved in title chases. In the inaugural round robin to crown Motorstorm's MCW champion, he finished in eight place, being outpointed by another Johnny, Johnny B. Fresh. Both men feuded for a few weeks until both men were inserted in a match for the Universel championship with then champion, Drew McIntyre, ending in Pérez's first title win. Since winning the title, the feud between Fresh and Pérez became more heated and the rivalry came to an end in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the Universal championship, Pérez being victorious by going to the distance and defeating Fresh in 3 falls.

After his feud with Fresh, Pérez engaged in a feud with Daniel Rain over the Universal championship where brawls outside the ring where a common thing to witness until both men decided to settle their differences in the ring in a proper title match: a dog collar match. There were unannounced changes on day of the match, however, as Alex Blair was included in the title match, making it an impromptu triple threat match, and leaving the event as Universal champion after pinning Daniel Rain for the victory. After losing the title and a rematch where he received internal damage, Johnny Pérez faded in the shade and did nothing worth of notice unti he was recluted by The Empire in early January of 2011 and pitting himself in a small journey to recover the Universal championship.

The first person who was in Pérez's way to reclaim the title was Shawn Hunter, a perinneal contender for the Universal championship, then held by Jake Klark, and both Hunter and Pérez had a clash of ideas about who should have been the challenger for the title. A number one contender's match is settled between the two and Pérez ends up with the win, using his momentum to rack a brief winning streak and recapture the Universal championship for a second time, being the first MCW member to hold a singles title twice. Pérez's status as Universal champion put him in a 5 man tournament to name the new MCW champion after the Adrenaline/Motorstorm brand split. As a participant, he ended up in fourth place with 3 points, being pinned by Malcolm Brice and Tyler Moore, the men who will eventually fight for the MCW championship in the finals.

The Moves

The Special Moves

NY Bomb/Empire State of Mind (Vertical suplex into a sit-down powerbomb)

Johnny's Clutch/Caribbean Crossface (Koji Clutch)

Coqui Frog Leap (Frog Splash)

The Trademark Moves

Caribbean Crab (Elevated Boston Crab)

Revolución (Spinning Cradle suplex with bridge)

Sleepless (Spinning Sleeper slam)

Sit-Out Crucifix Powerbomb

Michinoku Driver II

Bronx Bomber Special (Series of rolling sentons on a grounded opponent)

Diving Cross Body (to the outside, from the top rope, over the top rope)

Fireman's Carry Slam

Handspring Clothesline

The Regular Moves

Backhand Chop

Jumping Forearm Smash

DDT with kip-up theatrics

Suplex variations:

• Overhead Belly to Belly/Avalanche Overhead Belly to Belly
  • Belly to Back
  • Bridging Snap
  • Northern Lights
  • Inverted

Leaping Clothesline

Camel Clutch with Head Wrench

Dragon Screw Leg Whip

Spinning Toe Hold

Snap Jab

Leg Drop

Roll-Up

Side Kick

Eye Gouge

Figure Four Leg Lock

Fujiwara Armbar

Gutbuster

Drop Toe Hold

One Handed Facebuster

The Look

Long dark purple pin-up tights with thin silver strips, matching boots and white wrist tape.

The Theme Song: "Show Me What You Got" by Jay-Z

Accomplishments:

MCW Universal Championship (twice, last)

MCW Tag Team Championship (once, with Tyson Andrews)

After being out of the MCW venue due to workers doing some improvements on the building since early in the morning, all 3 members of The Empire are seen heading to the venue to take care of business. With Neverlost being right around the corner and with Adrenaline being on Monday, making a statement is key for everyone involved at the pay-per-view, especially the number one contender for the TV championhip, Ian Roberts after being laid out by Tyler Morgan last Monday and not having his chance to get even with the titleholder just yet, something that might use as a reminder when he gets to fight for the title at the PPV. Johnny Pérez, on the other side, has found a reason to keep himself around after his match with Edgar Von Durer at Motorstorm two days ago and synchronizing once again with Tyson Andrews as a tag team would give both men something to do and motivation to fight for a shot at regaining their place at the top considering how the tag team title picture is more clear. Having something to prove before the big show is what motivates them to leave their mark when they still have time in hopes of getting themselves felt and the upcoming days would help them do just that, evaluating their options before taking actions that would possibly place them right on the hot spot.

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

Having arrived at the Motor City Wrestling Arena a few minutes ago, and Shaun having finished watching 'Dodgeball'. Sora could currently be spotted venturing through the halls towards her locker room to meet up with Jayson. Turning a corner, the locker room was about two halls away now. wOOt!

Because I accidently removed my old one
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel has decided it's time to head home now for certain. Things haven't really played out tonight, it's been dull. But then again being a wrestler has proved to be a surprisingly boring time. It's not exactly like he is 007 and is roaming the world doing exciting things. Instead he generally hangs around in the same building all day doing nothing. It's like having a normal job, like an office job or something. But let us forget about that, I mean he is still the top of the company so he can't say anything. But then Gabriel is generally a dull person. While Aaron spends all his time lounging, playing video game, listening to music and eating snacks, he does nothing. He would probably like an office job. He probably has fun doing his taxes. But then again he loves being the center of attention so that doesn't work. Maybe a big banker. Everyone hates them too so that's good enough.

JAYSON
SORA

'misfit and misfette'

Some time had passed since we last caught up with both Jayson and Sora Addair. Since then the two had met up at their joint locker room as they had decided to spend this evening just hanging out with one another. Inside their locker room, Jayson was sat on the couch, with Sora curled up beside him. The television was on, some random film. I can't be bothered to think of one after seeing the oddest site ever on Celebrity Juice. Still, Sora seemed to be more intrested in it than Jayson. Probably some soppy film right? Jayson sat there with a smile, simply looking on aimlessly with one arm round Sora. D'awwww.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Today was quite the eventful day for Lise Starr. Taking one of those
tests
would sure be something to make you think harder about the future. Well, with it being negative it means Lise can do what she promised to herself and Cody Rhodes, Lise Starr is going to find out the identity of the woman who cost her the chance of becoming number one contender for the MCW Women's Championship. This started by Lise watching her match with Kira from last Thursday night. She paused the video when the dark-haired woman slammed Starr with a chair. Lise looked at the woman's face, she had never seen her before. With this being professional wrestling, Lise Starr figured that she would have seen her in the past.

14o0sq0.png

9t0pbd.jpg

Match One

Singles Match - Pick Your Poison

Daniel Bryan vs. Dynamite's Pick

Match Two

Singles Match - Kira on Commentary

Lise Starr vs. Chloe Adams

Match Three

Tag Team Match - Champions vs. Contenders

Edgar Von Durer & Tyler Morgan vs. Shawn Hunter & Ian Roberts

Match Four

Singles Match - Pick Your Poison

Dynamite vs. Daniel Bryan's Pick

Main Event

Singles Match - Gabriel Gospel on Commentary /w Prestigious

Cody Rhodes vs. Jayson Addair

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

After his first outing in Detroit, Brant returned home still on edge. He had ordered the roast duck with mango salsa, a tasteful and elegant dish. However, Reynolds had called it only an alright dish. This left Brant off-kilter(more than usual). Stephen returned to his apartment and turned on his iHome, switching it to the musical stylings of Phil Collins and Genesis. As "In Too Deep" played throughout the apartment, Brant began to let a wave of calm fall over him. He still had some business to conduct. He picked up his phone and began dialing the number given to him for the GM.

TBC: iSmex

108fpl3.png

Shawn Hunter ? ‘MCW’s Best-Kept Secret’

Following his conversation with General Manager Avram Shalom earlier in the day, Shawn Hunter had decided to seclude himself inside the superstar lounge, which was void of a single soul other Shawn's. Inside the lounge, Shawn slumps himself onto the small, leather sofa that was presented, followed by resting his feet on the small coffee table that lay in front of him as he proeeds to take several puffs of the same cigar from earlier. Shawn’s conversation with the General Manager weighed heavily on his mind ever since he exited the man’s office…now that he’s all alone in his thoughts; Shawn was now enabled to fully digest what was discussed regarding a shot at Edgar Von Durer’s Atlantic Championship next Sunday night at Neverlost. Some may argue that Shawn’s ignorant, foolish attitude that was displayed is something that should regretted, because the young man’s short, one year career in Motor City Wrestling would possibly go up in smoke – just like Edgar Von Durer’s Atlantic Championship reign will. Truth be told, Shawn felt as if he gave Avram an insight into what Shawn’s personality is…however, there was more to the young man’s unpredictable mannerisms, which is something that Avram Shalom – and everyone else will have to get accustomed to.

TBC: Danny

Archived