MCWrestling

iSmex.

[ A D A M V A L E N T I N E ? N E W A G E K I L L E R ]

[it is Monday, February the thirteenth, another night full of action-packed wrestling matches when Adrenaline takes center stage in Motor City Wrestling. Adam didn't have an official match scheduled, but there were two Pick Your Poison matches, and the chance of Adam being chosen for at least one of them is very high. Of course, Dynamite knows that Daniel was beaten by Adam some time ago and surely he wants to see Daniel beaten again. On the other hand, Daniel Bryan may pick Adam to face Dynamite, for whatever reason. At the moment, Adam could be found in the Superstar lounge, enjoying his time there until the evening when he has to be ready in case he gets the sudden duty of beating someone up inside the squared circle.]

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

Well, coding sucks... On that note, it's a Monday. The suckiest day of the week, and tonight Jayson had a task ahead of him. He would be taking on Cody Rhodes in the Main Event of Adrenaline tonight. Jayson thus far isn't scheduled to appear this Sunday, so the pressure of gaining momentum only lies with Cody Rhodes tonight. Of course, that's not going to be easy. Jayson hates to lose in front of his home crowd; Detroit, MI. So this Detroit Tiger will be looking to pounce tonight.

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

Stephen was working out in the gym, working on improving his lower obliques and core area. After finishing up his workout, Brant showered up, making sure to moisturize his skin. Protecting his skin can make or break a superstar. Once he had washed up, Brant decided to head out into the arena. He was wearing a more casual attire, opting for a white button down shirt and a dark blue sweater, black slacks and his designer shoes. As he headed out to find a comfortable place to listen to his music. He had just gotten on a Phil Collins playlist to pump him up.

TBC: Anyone

Since Marcus is not booked for Adrenaline tonight, he has given himself the day off. So later on he will be at home relaxing and having a lazy day. Later on he'll be watching Adrenaline as a fan, specifically focusing on the match involving the TV Champion. But right now he is currenlty situated outside the office of one Avram Shalom. Marcus knocks on the door, awaiting a reply.

TBC by Mr Smex.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
It's Monday, Monday, gotta get down on Monday! Everybody lookin' forward to Adrenaline, Adrenaline! Okay, so maybe it isn't a perfect fit, but it is Monday, and an Afrenaline rush was now hours away, with Dynamite set to take on a currently unnamed wrestler in a pick your poison match, with Dynamite selecting the opponent of his Neverlost opponent, Daniel Bryan. After a good, hearty breakfast, Dynamite went to the gym at the MCW arena to start his pre-match workout.
>>

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Scouting duties were over with for the future MCW World Heavyweight Champion who, by the way, knows all too well that both Gabriel Gospel and Bryan Danielson or Daniel Bryan, whatever name he's deciding to go by these days, are both jealous of everything that Cody Rhodes has and they're lacking. From good looks to having a girlfriend to care about and that cares about them. But they won't get that because of the simple reason of... Suspense... They're jerks. And Cody Rhodes is not a jerk. Cody Rhodes is a winner, Cody Rhodes is the champion without the title, and with a little help from tonight's added momentum due to a victory over Jayson Addair in the Adrenaline main event, Cody Rhodes will become the champion with the title come Neverlost.

Cross dimensional warfare
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is done with his fitness routine today. He's prepared for any unexpected surprises that may happen tonight. And knowing what sneaky hypocrites the men in the match he is watching over are, it wouldn't surprise him. We know that Cody is the one jealous of Gabriel, and he really can't blame him. I mean he has the looks, the brains and the talent, it's not hard to see why Cody may resent him. Oh sure he has the girl but she got clobbered last week by some chick so it's not like she's in a good place at the moment. Oh and Gabriel is a champion with the title too, and he'll be holding onto it after Neverlost too. Dimensional warfare completed, Gabriel goes to his locker room to have a shower. Sorry, no details for you boys. You can imagine it all by yourselves.

Marcus walked into Shalom room before starting to talk.

Marcus: "So, Mr Shalom. Did you see my promo from Thursday night?; If so did you take my words about being inserted into the Championship match this Sunday into account?"

"The Assassinator" Daniel Bryan

A rather entertaining conversation with Gabriel Gospel was enough to keep Bryan busy. He has nothing to do at the moment, except for sitting in the car and heading to the nearest gift shop, to make preparations for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Bryan isn't gonna miss this opportunity to shower his valentine with gifts. The valentine, of course, happens to be miss AJ Lee. Will she say "Yes!"? Will she disapprove? We'll find out tomorrow.

GO TO HELL!

AVRAM
SHALOM

'the boss'

"
Marcus, I did. But I am not going to add you to that match. We have a perfectly fine match as it is, there is no reason to insert you. However... MCWMania is right around the corner, and I am sure whoever wins this Sunday will be in need of a challenger
".

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
This workout was pretty tough, but Dynamite had to ensure that he was ready for whatever Daniel Bryan threw at him, and therefore, he had to be adequately prepared for that. It washard to prepare for such a match, but Dynamite had been in the same position before, and knew how to handle and navigate it. After a few hours spent in the gym, Dynamite made his way to the cafeteria to get a midday bite to eat.
>>

TBC; Anyone
:cool:
!

Are we getting funky in here or what?
|
Aaron Starr

Aaron has had quite the sweet day. He's played some games, did some training and later on he gets to watch some hot, sweaty, man on man action. Don't worry we're still talking about wrestling ladies and gentlemen. Right now Double R is sitting backstage, on one of those big crates of production equipment they leave, dangerously littering the halls. He's having a drink of pop and is listening to some music, a towel around his neck, still from the gym. He's resting at the moment, it was one good work out. You know, keeping himself looking good. Because he's the best looking man in the company. The ladies just love him, they all come with signs just for him. It's tough looking so good, well not really, as he was born this way. He just has to do a bit of fine tuning some times.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Being in the know that my cousin is coming over soon before he's going to China for a couple of weeks, I won't be around for long as of now, but me and Cody Rhodes will be making sure to make another appearance before tonight's episode of Adrenaline that Cody Rhodes has been preparing for for the biggest part of the day. His match against Jayson Addair is more important than one might think and it all has everything to do with that all important thing known as momentum. Cody Rhodes needs momentum going into Neverlost's main event against Gabriel Gospel for the MCW World Heavyweight Championship and that momentum needs to come off a victory over Jayson Addair in tonight's main event.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
This workout was pretty tough, but Dynamite had to ensure that he was ready for whatever Daniel Bryan threw at him, and therefore, he had to be adequately prepared for that. It washard to prepare for such a match, but Dynamite had been in the same position before, and knew how to handle and navigate it. After a few hours spent in the gym, Dynamite made his way to the cafeteria to get a midday bite to eat.
>>

TBC; Anyone
!

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

Tyler Morgan would complete his training session. As he vegans to warm up for tonight. His match against Ian Roberts is tonight and he needsto be ready to take him on. The Hardcore Icon also knows that if he loses Sunday he gets his rematch and then he will regain his title but that is only if he loses which won't happen because he is in his top performance and he will be fit for Sunday at Neverlost. It's an important night and the. He will go on to MCWMania with his title which he will still hold well Tyler Morgan is currently walking down the hallway. While waiting for Adrenaline to start he also is deciding what moves he will use tonight. How he plans to deal with Ian Roberts. Those kinds of things can be very important when the time comes of course.

Edgar Von Durer ? The Residential Rapture

Set in the historic hallways of the Motor City Wrestling arena, our scene begins. The natural nuances that almost every Monday seems to bring about are alive and well in the air, infecting each inhabitant with a sluggish step and condescending outlook—that limited lot who happen to label themselves as optimists quickly brought down by their pessimistic peers. The re-initiation of the week meant nothing more than the revival of work to the majority of the men and women walking the corridors…something they looked forward too little. But we aren’t here today to discuss the morbid attitude of the many Motor City workers, now are we? No, the panorama being painted is of Edgar’s life, and that is who we have come to see. He, unlike the masses of frown-bearing lost souls who walk past him, is all smiles. Adrenaline would be housing a very special affair after all, and Ed’s mind was absolutely aglow with excitement. The evening had to be absolutely perfect, and he felt it to be his personal responsibility to ensure that it was. Currently, the Atlantic Champion could be found atop one of the many production crates backstage, anxiously withering away the time until the show began.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
>>

TBC; Anyone
!

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

Stephen had wandered into the cafeteria, and was looking for something good to eat. The usual bland options did nothing to pique his appetite. As he settled on a grilled chicken salad with portobello on the side, Stephen found a lone man eating. He decided to begin making his in-roads here, hopefully beginning to fit in. "Hi there, Stephen H. Brant, I've just gotten here in MCW. Do you like Genesis?"

Tyler Morgan would look through from a production booth as he sees the stands fill. Some people get there hours before the show starts this guys are weird. Well Tyler Morgan is still getting in shape for his match he wants to make sure the champs win the Tag Team match tonight and not the contenders. Because everyone knows the champions are always better, well anyways Tyler Morgan could be found sitting backstage now with a Dr. Pepper in his hand that happened to be his favorite Fountain soda. It had a taste that couldn't be ignored. As he sat there he still thought about his match. What would he do, also he thought about his match on Sunday amd how he would capitalize and get a victory and retain his title that was rightfully his. If he truly wasn't a champ then why didn't Marcus kick out. So many questions and yet so many answers! But only one is real and that's the one the Hardcore icon sees, AKA Tyler Morgan.

The camera fades in as the image of an exhausted Ian Roberts is seen, having a towel over of one of his shoulders while wearing loose training clothing, coming out of the MCW Training Facility until he finds the cameraman on his way. Having a few hours to speare between now and Adrenaline and with some things in mind to address, the Englishman decided to say some words to the camera before the big match.

Ian Roberts || On The Verge Of Glory

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm just done with some last minute training because tonight I have the chance of pulling one of the biggest wins of career as I team with Shawn Hunter to take on Edgar Von Durer, the Atlantic champion, and Tyler Morgan, the TV champion, in a tag team that can very well be the last time either one of us on the challengers' side, if not both of us, enter the ring without a title on our possession because we're coming with the intentions of letting the champions know we're coming for the gold. As far as I know, that's the only thing Shawn Hunter and I share since we're not that much of a cohesive unit because we're together thanks to circumstances instead of our choice and because, despite teaming together, we have agendas of our own. For what I understand, Hunter and Von Durer has some differences to settle with each other and I'm fine with that because I have some unfinished business with Tyler Morgan, someone that seriously need a lesson or two in order for him to realise what expects him at Neverlost nest Sunday night. To me this is the prelude of Morgan's demise, the beginning of the end, the perfect place to expose our TV "champion" for being the incompetent mess he truly is, being a brute that has nothing else going on his favour besides his size and power, something that makes me remember about a saying I heard years ago. There was a time that a small yet highly skilled guy was set to face a former bodybuilder who was very good for what he was but his confidence was as big as his body and, during pre-match interviews, the little man said "If it was for strength alone, the elephant would be the king of the jungle and not the lion" and, when the match went down, the small man was overwhelming the bodybuilder with relative ease and eventually dispatching him. What I'm trying to say is that, sure, Tyler Morgan is big and strong but, besides that, I can beat him in everything else and tonight is a good chance to prove that, to prove that power can only take him so far on this business and that his limit lies with me when I get to damage him tonight and take him out of his misery on Sunday. I'm sure Hunter will do his part by fighting Von Durer and bringing the fight when he as to because I will do the same, claiming another victory over a champion as another step that will take me closer to achieving my goal by claiming the glory I truly deserve and become the new TV champion. Now, if you excuse me, there's a farce that needs to be revealed...

After the message sent to Tyler Morgan more than to Edgar Von Durer, the Englishman takes his towel of his shoulder and places it over the back of his neck while grabbing it by both ends, walking outside the camera shot as the screen fades to black.

"JR" Josh Remington

After putting his bags etc. into his locker, "The Personification of Perfection" Josh Remington heads back to his flashy sports car and makes his way towards the gym where he plans on doing a 4 hour work out in preparation for his first MCW match, when ever that will be.

*4 hours later*

Remington leaves the gym in a tired state after his long, hard workout. He gets a phone call from his girlfriend who is reminding him that tomorrow is valentines day and she hopes he's got something special planned. Remington, with an arrogant smirk on his face tells her that he's got something sorted and then hangs up the phone. The cocky young man packs his gym stuff in his trunk and drives off home for the night.

Tyler Morgan would be sitting backstage as he sees Ian Roberts Promo. Tyler Morgan smirks he once again has to hear the word brute. Really there are so many words in the dictionary and he uses "Brute" that poor English boy never understands life as it is. You see he thinks he's better but he's not and so Tyler Morga. Decides he is going to repay the favor by heading up to the production booth to speak with the crowd

Suddenly the lights in the stadium go out as the Titantron lights up and we see Tyler Morgan sitting in front of the camera, he has his title over his shoulder and he has a face that's similar to the miz's pucker face. The crowd begins to boo, but Tyler Morgan snaps at them and says what he wants to

"Shut up! And listen to me while I say what I want to say. First of all, Ian stop with the word Brute. It's so...... Stupid! There's just no other word I can find to describe it, use words that "Human Beings" use ok. And second of all when you say your going to expose me. That kind of freaks me out. I mean it kind of makes you look like a Pedofile...... Not that that's wrong. Well actually it is wrong. That's not ok. I'd rather not be exposed it's just a tag team match. Also, you kind of aren't Title Material yourself. I'd much rather face Marcus he actually has skill and speaks truth. Believe it or not I actually respect Marcus. Sure he hates me. But I got Respect for him and I believe that once I'm done with you. I do hope I dont have to see your face again till you have read the whole dictionary. So with that said, I will get going. But not to reveal a Farce or whatever that is. It sounds like a bodily function. But instead tonight you will see jus what I am capable of Ian. And for your information. I'm not all power. I'm Strength, Mind, and Awesome! And that is the Damn Truth

SO BELIEVE IT!!!!!"

And with that Tyler Morgan gets up and leaves the production booth as the Camera Fades to

Black.

[ A D A M V A L E N T I N E ? N E W A G E K I L L E R ]

[it was almost showtime. Almost. Slowly but surely, the time in the hourglass would vanish from one side and fall into the other side. Slowly but surely, we will find out Dynamite and Daniel Bryan's picks for their respective Pick Your Poison matches. Adam wasn't interested in those picks unless either of them was him. At the moment, Adam was inside of his locker room, pretty much just chilling around, listening to some good music and having taken out ring gear just in case he is needed to do his job--the job he does the best--inside the ring against either Daniel Bryan or Dynamite. Adam had already beaten Daniel before, albeit with the help of Dynamite, but that was not the case with Dynamite himself. There once was a time when Adam challenged Dynamite to a match but ended up losing. Well, that was then and this is now. The past doesn't matter, the present matters. The change about to happen matters. The fans who want to see wrestling instead of the crappy sports entertainment matter. Yet most importantly--when it comes to changing the industry--Adam Valentine mattered.]

Archived