MCWrestling

iSmex.

OT: Um... Someone messed up or nobody told me about this...

14o0sq0.png9t0pbd.jpg

Match Card!

Match One

[Tag Team Match (Non-Title; On Commentary: Marcus)]

Prestigious (Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley) vs. The Empire (Johnny Pérez & Tyson Andrews)

Match Two

[Singles Match]

Josh Childs vs. Tyler Morgan

Match Three

[Triple Threat Match]

Alice Heart vs. Coral vs. Lise Starr

Match Four

[Singles Match (Non-Title)]

Ian Roberts vs. Zakk Night

Match Five

[Tag Team Match (On Commentary: Cody Rhodes)]

CM Punk & Jimmy Dice vs. Daniel Bryan & Johnny B. Fresh

Match Six

[Singles Match]

Dolph Ziggler vs. Jamal James

Main Event

[Tag Team Match]

Gabriel Gospel & Malcolm Brice vs. Jayson Addair & Mike Stokes

I was thinking the same when I read the card.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler Morgan -/\- Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan walked backstage tired of his sad loss. He was so frustrated at Aaron Starr. He walked into his locker room and into his bathroom. He turned on his sink and made a cup with his hands cupping water and spreading it across his face.

"Wow, you are now the worst superstar on the roster."

Tyler Morgan looks up to see himself. Then his reflection began to talk, but he wasn't saying what his reflection was.

"That's right! I'm you, well I'm the more successful you. I'm the you when you were the MCW Television Champion. I'm the you when you were AKW Extreme Champion. I'm what you would call the Heel version of you."

Tyler Morgan shook his head. This was not happening. He was not seeing himself in a different form.

"This isn't happening. I'm just hallucinating after my loss."

Tyler's reflection started laughing.

"I'm as real as it's going to get. Anyways I'm here to help you become better. You see your living a lie, you call yourself the Voice of Insanity. Your no voice...... I'm the voice. But I'm going to help you become the Voice. So right now your just..... Tyler. When you refer to the voice it's me. Ok. I'm going to help you embrace the Insanity. I'm going to do that by literally driving you insane. So for your first task. You won't be sleeping tonight."

Tyler Morgan smirked.

"Ive had plenty of all nighters before. No problem."

The Voice laughed. As it disappeared. Tyler Morgan sat on his bench and waited.

TBC:

Tyler Morgan walked backstage tired of his sad loss. He was so frustrated at Aaron Starr. He walked into his locker room and into his bathroom. He turned on his sink and made a cup with his hands cupping water and spreading it across his face.

"Wow, you are now the worst superstar on the roster."

Tyler Morgan looks up to see himself. Then his reflection began to talk, but he wasn't saying what his reflection was.

"That's right! I'm you, well I'm the more successful you. I'm the you when you were the MCW Television Champion. I'm the you when you were AKW Extreme Champion. I'm what you would call the Heel version of you."

Tyler Morgan shook his head. This was not happening. He was not seeing himself in a different form.

"This isn't happening. I'm just hallucinating after my loss."

Tyler's reflection started laughing.

"I'm as real as it's going to get. Anyways I'm here to help you become better. You see your living a lie, you call yourself the Voice of Insanity. Your no voice...... I'm the voice. But I'm going to help you become the Voice. So right now your just..... Tyler. When you refer to the voice it's me. Ok. I'm going to help you embrace the Insanity. I'm going to do that by literally driving you insane. So for your first task. You won't be sleeping tonight."

Tyler Morgan smirked.

"Ive had plenty of all nighters before. No problem."

The Voice laughed. As it disappeared. Tyler Morgan sat on his bench and waited.

TBC:

Jamal "King" James

King would walk by passing Tyler Morgan before back tracking, He looked at him the smiled,it was something bothering Morgan and King would make it fester and grow like a untreated baterial infection

Tyler Morgan.....so how's it going?

All of a sudden Jamal James walked into Tyler Morgan's room, the scary thing was Tyler's Reflection or "The Voice" was messing with his mind. And instead he didn't see Jamal but he saw a Demon looking thing.

"Holy Sh*t! Who are you! And what do you want from me!"

Jamal "King" James

King was appalled by this question,Tyler is obviously trying to play his normal role of the

funny guy. Time to debunk this insane act

Who am I? Don't play like you amnesia Morgan...I mean you are stupid but not that stupid,or did that jobber knock the little sense you did have out of you

King titled his head at Tyler

How did the Demon know about his match. He'd have to attack the Demon. that's when the voice went through his head.

"Attack Him!"

Tyler Morgan had a crazed look on his mind. He wanted to do so much at the moment. (Aaron Starr Pun) he smiled a psychotic smile.

Jamal "King" James

King eyed Morgan this wasn't the regular Tyler the jobber,this was a being that looked to be possessed with something,King back away a little but began to talk with disrespect and cockiness

Straighten up that repulsive face of your while looking at me you simpleton,......if you feel that you can even attempt to defeat me....wait let me simplify this for you....if you Tyler Morgan think you can kick my ass then come on because I owe you an ass whoopin!

Tyler Morgan knew that was an invite.... He started stomping his Feet.

"VOI Demon! Hahahaha!"

Tyler started sidestepping and then nailed his finishing Voice of Insanity. Knocking Jamal James to the ground. He started laughing maniacally. Perched in a corner. He was going crazy already.

OT: obviously since Tyler has snapped he's going to win this fight alright.

King would stagger back to his feet his head was pounding he got up too fast from that Voice Of Insanity,he couldn't recall Morgan being that strong but nobody would lay a finger on someone of Kings stature and not be punished for his deed

Damn peasant

King charged Tyler striking him in the face but....it seem to have no affect so King would increase the power in his strikes

Tyler Morgan would look at the man hitting him in the arm. the voice began to speak to him.

"Break his arms!"

Tyler Morgan driven by Insanity. Grabbed one of the incoming fists and twisted Jamal into and armbar. Now applying as much pressure looking to break his arm.

Jamal "King" James

What happen to this insane creature that just attempted to break King's arm,King would scoot back then look at Morgan in shock,while clutching his arm,King spoke

What are you mad? You just tried to end my career....and now you don't recall any of this?

Tyler Morgan got up and remembered what The Voice had said to him. How he'd be driven insane.

"Jamal, I'd say you should go get that checked out. I need to go for a walk."

Tyler Morgan would then leave his locker room and head outside and begin walking down the road.

MCW.com has an exclusive video that didn't make it onto Adrenaline to make it even more promo heavy. Aaron Starr, dressed in a pair of pale jeans with a white hooded top, a pair of white sneakers with shades on his head is dragging along Mr. Smiley by the hand through the backstage area, Mr. Smiley being dressed in a pair of brown slacks and a white dress shirt all under a brown waistcoat. Aaron is in a hurry as he is pulling along a reluctant Smiley.

MCW Tag Team Champion
|
Mr. Smiley

"
Aaron where are you dragging me too now I said we need to go prepare for our match later on.
"

Seeing as Aaron and Smiley was the first match of the night the result will have already happened but of course at the time of filming the result is unknown but that should have been obvious.

MCW Tag Team Champion
|
Aaron Starr

"
Oh just follow me darling, come on it's a surprise.
"

Aaron would chuckle to himself but Smiley would go a bit wide eyes as he through that sentence through his mind.

"
Aaron you best not have done what I think you've done because you know I told you that the one thing I did not want was a....
"

Aaron pulls Smiley into a room filled with a crowd of people, mainly members of the backstage team but a few more notable faces littered around the place, a room decorated with a large banner saying "Happy Birthday!" and balloons littering the walls. A large table is at one side of the room with a wide array of food, different snacks such as sausage rolls and cheese on a stick loitering the table a big bowl of punch in the middle. There is a DJ in the corner of the large room and after all the room yells surprise to Smiley the DJ turns on the music while Smiley just facepalms. If he could have finished his sentence he would have said the only thing he doesn't want is a party but Aaron has thrown him one anyway.

"
So what do you think? Isn't this the best party I mean like I bet you weren't expecting this was you and don't worry, don't worry you don't have to thank me I don't want thanks I just want you to have a good time darling. Come on let's get dancing to these sicks beats. Woo!
"

Smiley would shake his head and try and leave before Aaron grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"
Come on you can't leave yet the party has only just begun, come on lighten up big guy this is your party, come on move those hips come on shake that booty darling. Looks Dusty knows what he's doing.
"

The camera panned to the side to show Dusty Rhodes dressed in a pair of black pants with a white shirt with a headshot of Mr. Smiley on the front as a design. Dust Rhodes was wiggling his arms and rolling his hips as he shook his stuff around on the dance floor, the camera would pan back to Smiley who would be dancing now bouncing up and down on the spot and jiggling his arms at either side right up in front of Smiley before raising one hand in the air and shaking from side to side. Smiley didn't look impressed but before he could go Aaron would dart behind him and wave his arms in front of him, pushing him back across the dance floor.

"
Wow come on Smiles, okay I get it you're not much of a dancer but come on at least check out the food I mean look at all this food we have here, there must be at least something you like darling, try something I mean try those little sausage things, they are absolutely fabulous.
"

Aaron would pick up the plate of sausages and hold them in front of Smiley's face and smile trying to tempt him, in the background Glen Matthews can be seen whistling to himself as he starts lifting up different pieces of food such as pizza, sliding them inside his janitors outfit as he tries to play it casual, picking up a plate of olives and sliding it down the front of his top, the camera paying more attention to this and then back to Aaron as he turns around and then back to Smiley.

"
Look look, somebody is here with a gift for you.
"

MCW alumni member Daredevil walks into shot, carrying with him a briefcase and looking around to both sides in a shifty manner, holding up the briefcase in both hands.

"
Hey... whoever you two guys are, don't you two think this party could do with a bit of a buzz, you know a bit of flair. I have the gear right here to really get this party and let me tell you this is the good stuff I have a guy who gets me this from Zurich, it's not cheap you know it's the good stuff. You think you can just get stuff like this anywhere? Wrong! You don't even know what I have in here, this thing it's just.... out there. Just one bag and you'll be shaking you won't even know what's just happened, you can't get this kind of stuff from anyone else, and listen, just listen it gets even better because right now I am selling this in bulk, half price just for today. Just for you two. So what do we say? Do we have a deal? Come on guys you know this offer is just too good to turn down.
"

Aaron would look at the briefcase while Smiley was instead focused more on the camera.

"
You do know that there's a camera right there d....
"

"
Come on don't leave me in response any longer, show me what you've got I wanna see darling, show me show me.
"

Daredevil popped open the case and held it out lifting the lid slowly, nodding his head as Aaron and Smiley both looked into the case. Starr reached in and brought out a small plastic bag filled with water.

"
Is this tap water? Are you really trying to sell us tap water?
"

Daredevil spun around the case and looked inside, slamming the case close before dropping it down to his side, holding her head in his hand.

"
Why has this stuff got to melt so.... I mean no this isn't just any tap water this is the best tap water you've ever drunk I mean just one sip of this and you'll feel like you're on top of the world, you'll get muscles on your muscles and you'll be able to run one hundred meters in... seven seconds or something and women will get naked for you I mean come on I'm literally buried in this stuff would you just buy some?
"

"
Come on dear I'm not just going to go and buy tap water I mean what kind of fool do you think I am I mean even if it's that spring water stuff I mean I at least expect it in bottles not in bags.
"

"
No it's not just water if you look there are actually tiny goldfish inside and if you buy know I'll even throw in the case.... no wait this is my only case I can't keep this, don't try and take this case away I need it. Hey Glen. Glen! Do I have a deal for you.
"

Daredevil pushed past Aaron and Smiley to head over to the buffet table, the two would turn over when they got a pat on the back by two Asian men. Starr would turn around shocked.

"
Bloody hell the Suzuki's! I wasn't expecting to see you two here. Welcome welcome both of you.
"

Aaron try and hug them both but they would push him back before looking to each other, talking in Japanese before turning back to Aaron.

"
This may be a bit embarrassing but we're not actually the Suzuki Syndicate we're actually Akira and Katashi we used to wrestle here we came to see the show because we're in town today. Just because we're Asians does not make us the Suzuki Syndicate!
"

Smiley leaned in to Aaron to whisper into his ear.

"
Aaron these guys used to be a Tag Team before we got here they were called the Neo Tokyo Experience.
"

Aaron would nod his head and looked up with a smile and raised his hands out to them.

"
Of course Arika and Katashi, I remember you from before we got here you were the Neon Tokyo Expression right? It's so good to see you two, welcome to the party. I don't think we have any sushi for you too, but I guess you could have some of the other food I mean there is a cake coming soon do Chinese people eat cake?
"

The two men would both look to each other and Akira would nod, Katashi turning back and taking a step away before nailing Aaron with a big superkick, knocking him flat on the floor while Smiley would do nothing to stop it and just watched on as his tag team partner was laid out on the floor. The two former superstars would spin around and leave as Alice would walk into the camera shot. She would wave at Smiley before looking down to Aaron, shaking her head as she looks back to Smiley.

"
Hey Smiley.... what is going on in here.
"

"
Aaron is throwing me a surprise party.
"

"
Oh that's nice.... hating it I guess.
"

Smiley would nod his head and Alice would smile again, amusing this was.

"
Yeah I thought so.... I didn't come at a bad time did I?
"

She looks down on the floor to see the laid out Double R Superstar who was slowly recovering.

"
No if anything this has been the high point of the party.
"

"
So I see that Gabriel hasn't turned up then. Even if this isn't your kind of thing you'd think if he was really friends with you and Aaron he'd at least turn up to this thing I mean you know Aaron would have invited him he just doesn't care, I hope you two realise this soon I don't want him stringing you two along you've always been friends to me.
"

As Smiley was about to speak he felt a hand on his arms as Aaron was dragging himself up.

"
Ah those guys hit hard I've not felt something hit me that hard in the throat for a while now. Oh hi Alice, I'd love to chat for a bit but dears it seems the cake has arrived.
"

Aaron would clap his hands as a large cake was wheeled in by two members of the backstage team the white and purple cake totally oversized with the words "Happy Birthday" sprayed onto the side in icing. Smiley would stare at the cake.

"
Aaron please tell me nothing is going to jump out o....
"

At that moment the cake would burst open and a large, handsome, muscular black man would burst out of the cake dressed in nothing but a small pair of underwear, he would start dancing around, his hands on the back of his head as the music in the background turned to Right Said Fred. Everyone would look in a mixture of shock and disgust for a moment before everyone started flooding out of the party room. Smiley and Alice heading out straight away with Aaron looking around confused. Dusty patted him on the back as he was heading out.

"
Son I think the stripper was supposed to female, try and remember that next time.
"

Dusty would then depart with the rest of the crowd, the camera panning onto Alice who was holding out his arms with a look of confusion on his face, looking around to both sides.

"
What.... what.... what did I do wrong?
"

Glen Matthews would walk into shot whistling before stopping just behind Aaron, looking around the room and on the floor.

"
Just so you know I'm not going to be cleaning this up.
"

He would thrust a broom into Aaron's hands as the camera would pan out leaving Aaron all alone in the middle of the room the place a mess with party waste all over the place and a mysterious trail of food leading to the doorway. Aaron would look up to the sky sighing, before he starts sweeping.

"
You try and do something nice for someone and what happens? You get left up to your ankles in crap.
"

Aaron would continue sweeping as the video fades to black.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Finally, at least some sort of payback. Yes, Johnny B. Fresh was part of the winning team when Daniel Bryan made CM Punk tap out to the LeBell Lock, or the Yes-lock, whichever you prefer. But after that, guest commentator; Cody Rhodes, jumped the announcers' desk and slid into the ring, teaming up with Jimmy Dice, the man who beat him for the MCW Atlantic Champion, to throw both Daniel Bryan and Johnny B. Fresh out of the ring to be two men left standing in the ring, going into the pay-per-view with the advantage.

THE
GOSPEL
ACCORDING TO
GOD

So the final match of the night ended in a massive brawl did it? Just like a normal episode of Raw then, well at least it wasn't Smackdown or Teddy Long would have come out and made the brawl into a tag team match even thought it had already been a tag team match, even though Avram had done it earlier in that same night. Holla holla. Anyway it's that usual scene on MCW.com with Gabriel backstage having just recovered from a full brown lay out for the whole family, his hair is a mess and he's still in his ring gear with a bottle of water in his hand trying to refresh himself with a cool drink.

Wrestling God
|
Gabriel Gospel

"
What happened tonight is irrelevant, the match was a throw out, a no contest of such, just an exhibition to try and get the fans excited for the coming PPV event but they should already be excited and this even should be unnecessary because on Sunday night, I, Gabriel Gospel, will defeat Mr. Stokes to become the new World Heavyweight Champion and finally I will save this company. That is why the fans should already be waiting to watch they shouldn't need more drive this is going to be a great event, how convenient that the event Revolution will actually be a Revolution for this company, it will actually be a day of change because it will be marked as the day that God finally finished his mission and saved the world beneath his feet, what a glorious day it will be for all my children to see an end to the run of the Unstable One and to finally see their Wrestling God back on top. I urge all my disciples not to miss Sunday because that is when I meet the dream that I had when I first joined this company to beat them all and stand tall as the undisputed face of this company, shaping it in my image because when I win on Sunday I will become immortal.
"

With Gabriel's speech done he departs to the side, less than a week to go until Revolution and things are already heating up and this, this ends the latest chapter of The Gospel According to Gabriel.

Archived