MCWrestling

iSmex.

Shawn Hunter ? ‘MCW’s Best-Kept Secret

Shawn continues to stare-off into space, almost oblivious to the majority of what Edgar had to say. After taking yet another puff of his cigar, Shawn removes the cigar from his lips, and then places the tightly-rolled bundle of dried tobacco onto the coffee table that was placed in front of him. Afterward, he places the bottom of his feet onto the floor, and then rests his elbow on his bent knees as he clasps his hands and fingers together. “Of course Sunday will be a shining moment…for me, at least—but for you? I’m not sure what would make one think that, unless you’ve actually got some sort of carefully thought-out plan in that brain of yours. If that turns out to be the case, then that’ll make things all the more interesting for the both of us; and the people that watch it live; and on television. It’ll be a true Kodak moment – a moment that I’ll have the pleasure of telling my grandchildren. February nineteenth, two-thousand twelve will be known as the day that Shawn Hunter was deemed Motor City Wrestling’s very-own hero; rescuing the Atlantic title, removing it from your clutches and securing it in a safer possession…directly onto my right shoulder.

Edgar Von Durer ? The Residential Rapture

As Shawn concludes, bringing his pretentious-strewn spasm to a close, Edgar couldn’t help but sigh—a precarious thought or two quickly swatted away before they can infect the lot. He approaches the leather chair adjacent to his future opponent, planting his backside on the arm of the structure as opposed to the body. His eyes focus on the ashy pile of tobacco for an instant before travelling back to Hunter, where they rest as he offers up a reply. “A carefully thought-out plan? You overestimate my intensions, Shawn.” He chuckles, nodding his head side-to-side in a somewhat erratic fashion. “No, no, no. Sunday’s happenings will be nothing more than what you might expect…no tricks in Eddie’s back pocket this time, ole pal. You and I? Well, we’re gonna play it straight down the middle, as I’m more than sure Shawn Hunter wouldn’t have it any other way. You are, after all, the hero in this tragedy we call life…are you not? And Eddie is the primordially villain…who’s emphasis is only as the fodder to the protagonist. There is no thin line with you, is there? No…that’s quite clear. But, just so you can have peace of mind over this last remaining week, I will personally bestow this information unto you: Neverlost will be everything you expect it to be and more…as sure as the sky is blue I can assure you that this event will not be a letdown. I mean, this is the storybook ending, isn’t it? Good conquers evil, reaping a final recompense along the way. It is quite the beautiful scene…but I have to say that I prefer the alternate finale a bit better.” And at that, Edgar was fading away once again, allowing his thoughts to overwhelm him.

Shawn Hunter ? ‘MCW’s Best-Kept Secret

“…Why wouldn’t you prefer an alternate finale? As long as everything turns-out to go in Edgar Von Durer’s favor, you’ll go home happy with a big smile on your face…won’t you? Otherwise, your plans won’t go into fruition, and most of all, you’ll lose one of the only things that hold any sort of significance to you.” Shawn disposes of his cigar, and then proceeds to lean back heavily on the sofa’s cushion. A sigh escapes from his mouth before continuing. “Believe it or not, I’ve gotten tired of talking for one day—especially to you. Would you mind leaving? Maybe you should go spend you free time preparing yourself for our two matches next week. Then again, there’ll be no point – you’ll lose anyways.” He’d say in slight laughter.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

"
He might of...
". Just as Jayson does. Sora tends to just, not take notice of what the other is saying. Plus, with Jayson it's usually something pretty dumb for the most part. "
So that's what Yuri was hiding from everyone... I knew there was more to him than meets the eye. Did you or Jayson record it at all? Could of made a quick buck sending that in to 'America's Funniest Home Videos'. But... Knowing Jay, like I do. I am willing to be, you and him joined in?"
. If they didn't well. Sora would be shocked by Jayson. Yep, him not goofing off like that would be weird.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Would have Shaun, would have. How many times, boooooooooy? [+] Dynamite remembered that Day on Dance Central fondly, because it was rather unique and hilarious. Even Dynamite didn't think that Yuri Nakajima was capable of feeling the beat; but apparently he was.
>>
"
Well, we were walking past Jayson's locker room, from which I heard a LMFAO song playing out of. So I went inside, but Yuri told me it was disrespectful and such. But Jayson then invited me in and we began dancing to 'Sexy And I Know It', and as we were reaching the chorus, Yuri brushed us both aside and began to bust-a-move! We then looked at each other, before continuing to dance. It was brilliant. You wouldn't happen to have CCTV in there would you; I heard those shows pay like two hundred and fifty dollars a pop for those vids. It's crazy!
"

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

Is there CCTV in there? Well, Sora hopes not. It would be an invasion of privacy, right? Although Jayson may of caught it with a secret came-... Wa-wa-wait a minute! [+] ;0. A chuckle/chortle from Sora though, sounds amusing. Shame only Jayson, Dynamite and Yuri would be the only ones to truly remember what took place that day. "
You must still have his number, right? Reccomend him to Avram. See if Yuri is willing to open MCWMania with a freestyle dance. "
. That would likely be more entertaining than the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony. "
Speaking of MCWMania... Any plans leading up to it?
".

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
What about GTV, or MCW's equivalent of GTV? Hey, you never know, Marcus could be jerking the turkey to that dance contest video right now, although probably not, at least I hope not. Right, weird thoughts, let's move on. And is that secret camera Jayson's secret smex camera that he uses to film himself and Sora. If so;
:shifty:
>>
"
He'd probably end up renting him out for bar mitzvahs, knowing Avram Shalom; anything to make a quick buck. Now MCW Mania, you mention? Well, I've not really thought about it
that
much to be honest with you. I mean my focus in on beating Daniel Bryan next Sunday at Neverlost, then I can look ahead to MCW Mania. But just thinking about it now, I want to get my hands on that gold I've been cheated out of one too many times; and that's the MCW World Heavyweight Championship. How about yourself?
"

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

As Tyler Morgan has been Benching 100 pounds for a while he sets the set down and sits up to take a break but not too long of a break because he needs to remain focused on his match tomorrow night on Adrenaline it would be his last impression to make before the PPV and then he'd need to work extremely hard on defeating Ian Roberts. Well Tyler Morgan decided to see what else was going on around the arena so he got up an left the gym he began walking down the halls looking for someone to talk to.

TBC: Anyone

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

"
Really... I want to get my title back. I never lost it, and every chance I've got even remotely close. Someone always gets in the way... But, I'd settle for just a match. I don't think anything will top last year for me"
. And that is because last year Sora captured the Women's Championship in California. Wher she is actually from. That title reign of course was the longest reigning Women's run in MCW history, and the second longest out of all the titles. Top notch stuff. "
Good luck with Daniel Bryan though. Never know with him, he could pull out something stopping you from reaching MCWMania
". Like a submission.

Edgar Von Durer ? The Residential Rapture

Edgar responds to his future foe’s string of rhetorical queries by simply shaking his head, dealing with the man’s misunderstanding with the poise of a seasoned educator. “Come on Shawn, I know you’re smarter than that. Upon accepting the responsibility of being your personal authenticity trainer, I took an oath to ensure that, by the time our spell together is up, Shawn Hunter would walk away having gained something extraordinary…and this Sunday I will make right on that promise. My mindset will be focused on a million dissimilar things come next week, none of which include myself—and, to be perfectly honest, I’m quite hurt that you would even introduce such an accusation…knowing for a fact that Uncle Ed always has your best interests in mind. I am not a neighborhood swindler, nor a cheat.” A faint hint of offence resonates in his eye, quickly wiped away as he continues on in a much brighter tone. “But I’ll see yah tomorrow, champ. Just don’t forget to stretch before our matchup…wouldn’t want ‘cha to snap a leg, now would we?” He laughs lightheartedly, as if the melancholic concept was somehow amusing, before hopping off of the chair and heading out through the double-doors.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
So it seemed like Sora and Dynamite shared the same ambitions heading towards MCW Mania, and that is Championship gold; probably the standard for many a Superstar in Motor City Wrestling. As for Bryan, the thing with him is that he has too much of a gob on him, and Dynamite would look to exploit his big ego in a weeks time at Neverlost.
>>
"
That must be so frustrating that you never lost it, and yet you don't have it anymore. It's bad enough when you're screwed out of the title, but not even losing it at all? That's a whole other thing. And Daniel Bryan may talk a big game, but if he pulls out a move, I'll pull out the stop; it's that simple. Although I most certainly won't underestimate him as he is an accomplished wrestler after all.
"

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette'

"
Well, like I said. Good luck with that match. You'll need to impress if you hope for a World Title shot at Mania. Got Cody and Jayson both making noise at the top of the ladder at Gospel's expense"
. Cody Rhodes was the main guy still hunting down Gospel and the World Title. Jayson had got caught in the crossfire following a chat with Gospel, and well. If the opportunity arises, he'd surely take a stab at the World Title if the chance presents itself. "
Anyway, Dynamite. I'm gonna take off, maybe have a dance on the Xbox. Later
sss
". And just like that, Sora would take her leave. Departing from the scene and walking off further down the hallway. She was going to head back to her locker room, chillax as evening begins to settle in MCW.

AVRAM
SHALOM

'the boss'

Having fallen asleep for a while in his office (Damn that chair is compfy). Avram finally awoke by the sound of the phone ringing. He quickly jumped up slightly, looking around rather cautious for a few moments. Perhaps thinking that the noise was something else; but he soon saw that it was the phone. Picking it up just in time, Avram accepted the call. "
Uh... He-Helllo? Someone is there right?
". A yawn from Avram followed, giving it a while for a response.

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

"Avram? Hi, Stephen Brant here. I just wanted to call and say first off how lovely Detroit is. I had a wonderful roast duck last night. But I'm digressing, what I really wanted to discuss was my debut in MCW. I know you've got all of these....other wrestlers, but I feel that I could bring something, fresh and exciting to MCW. That and I thoroughly enjoy the sound of someone's head hitting a mat. So I'm thinking we can meet for lunch sometime? Or maybe dinner? I just found this seafood place downtown. It's to die for."

This is awesome
|
Aaron Starr

The first time we've heard from Double R today. He's simply relaxing in his lounge, playing on some video games. That's all he does really but he might not be fighting for a while. He isn't in action this Monday and it's unlikely he'll be on the card for Neverlost. So he doesn't really need to worry about anything for a while and unlike Double S who always loves to fight, Double R has no problem with having no fighting and instead enjoys simply chilling on his own, slacking off. But then he isn't the only one who likes staying on video games for all hours, is he? Well he's back on Modern Warfare 3 and is doing some generic, shoot people in the face action. Not really much more to say about that.

AVRAM
SHALOM

'the boss'

"
Umm, well. Stephen. I am glad you are settling into Detroit well. But as for your proposition. I'll have to decline. I like to keep business; business. If you want to discuss your debut, come fine me in my office at some point during the day. Best I can offer you Stephen
".

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

Stephen took a deep breath and exhaled, brushing back a loose hair that had fallen in front of his face. "Of course, I understand Avram. I'll be down at the arena shortly then." With that, Brant hung up the phone and put on a dark blue suit with a light blue shirt and white collar. He then found a red patterned tie. After tying his tie, Brant headed out of his apartment and towards the arena.

As Tyler Morgan has been Benching 100 pounds for a while he sets the set down and sits up to take a break but not too long of a break because he needs to remain focused on his match tomorrow night on Adrenaline it would be his last impression to make before the PPV and then he'd need to work extremely hard on defeating Ian Roberts. Well Tyler Morgan decided to see what else was going on around the arena so he got up an left the gym he began walking down the halls looking for someone to talk to.

The night has started to settle and there's still work to do on the mind of Ian Roberts, knowing that a victory tomorrow against either Edgar Von Durer or Tyler Morgan would put him in the perfect place to force a title change at Neverlost when he challenges the "Hardcore" Icon for his TV championship. As he heads to the training facility, he finds the person he wants to defeat next week and the person that, according to him, is what separates him fron achieving greatness by becoming a champion in MCW and decides to have some words with him. Why not? Maybe a little chat with Morgan would tell him what's on his mind and help him come up with a strategy good enough to overwhelm him when the time is right. The Englishman walks towards Morgan and stops on his tracks, being in the mood of having a conversation.

Ian Roberts || On The Verge Of Glory

Hello, champ. How is life treating you?

Tyler Morgan looked in front of him and saw the face of Ian Roberts. Tyler Morgan smirked and adjusted his MCW Television title on his shoulder also to make Ian a little jealous because he didn't have it. Tyler Morgan would then look at Ian and begin speaking

"Why Hello Mr. Roberts, good to see you.... I guess. And yes thank you for asking. Life is perfect and will be even better after my match tomorrow when the ref holds my hand in the air after pinning you and then on Sunday after it happens again I will retain my Title. But other then that how are you, also hows your head? I noticed I gave a pretty good smashing during your match against Marcus.

Tyler Morgan would then stand and await his response

TBC: Reverse DVD

Tyler Morgan looked in front of him and saw the face of Ian Roberts. Tyler Morgan smirked and adjusted his MCW Television title on his shoulder also to make Ian a little jealous because he didn't have it. Tyler Morgan would then look at Ian and begin speaking

"Why Hello Mr. Roberts, good to see you.... I guess. And yes thank you for asking. Life is perfect and will be even better after my match tomorrow when the ref holds my hand in the air after pinning you and then on Sunday after it happens again I will retain my Title. But other then that how are you, also hows your head? I noticed I gave a pretty good smashing during your match against Marcus.

Tyler Morgan would then stand and await his response

My head is doing just fine. Who knew doing neck bridges would come in handy on situations like the one when a caveman would come up and ruin my match because he saw what's coming to him isn't as easy as expected? What it's not fine with me is the idea that you laid me down on Monday since that wasn't how I was planning to spend my Monday night but that comes with the work, especially when you're set to fight a champion that's not really secure about his skill when he finds a man like me on his way. It blocks their usual train of thought of being dominant because of their size while hiding their lack of skill. Then again, we'll face each other tomorrow and hiding your weaknesses behind Von Durer will only take you so far.

Tyler Morgan looked around and then he smiled and scratched his chin

"You know you could pass as a comedian almost. Ya there are a few things inyour theory you might want to change. First of all "Caveman" really is that the best you can do. And also when you say I lack skill, well I seem to be a champ so I think i've got skill. And I can easily beat you with my hands tied behind my back. The reason I decided to lay you out was because I enjoy watching people get hurt. And so it was amusing to me to bash you and Marcus in the head with my title. Also I don't need Von Durer, I can take you on easily. And that's exactly what I plan on doing at Neverlost and I plan to regain my title and the. We will see who lacks skill. Because judging on my title and you with no title your the one who lacks skill. But seriously, I'm in a good mood so please calm down and watch the attitude."

Tyler Morgan would pat Ian on the shoulder and then shift his title again.

Stephen H. Brant

Perfectly Normal

Brant's car pulled into the arena, finding a spot not to close to the arena, as to avoid the smell of the arena getting into the car. Brant stepped out of the car, careful to avoid any uneven patches of concrete, because stepping on one could damage his shoe or worse, cause a sprain in his foot. Brant couldn't have any sort of injury yet, he hadn't even debuted yet. As Stephen strolled around the arena, humming some Whitney Houston in honor of the late pop icon, he found his way to the door marked Avram Shalom. He stopped at the door and knocked, making sure not to bruise his knuckles. He re-adjusted his suit jacket as he waited for the door to open.

TBC: iSmex

Tyler Morgan looked around and then he smiled and scratched his chin

"You know you could pass as a comedian almost. Ya there are a few things inyour theory you might want to change. First of all "Caveman" really is that the best you can do. And also when you say I lack skill, well I seem to be a champ so I think i've got skill. And I can easily beat you with my hands tied behind my back. The reason I decided to lay you out was because I enjoy watching people get hurt. And so it was amusing to me to bash you and Marcus in the head with my title. Also I don't need Von Durer, I can take you on easily. And that's exactly what I plan on doing at Neverlost and I plan to regain my title and the. We will see who lacks skill. Because judging on my title and you with no title your the one who lacks skill. But seriously, I'm in a good mood so please calm down and watch the attitude."

Tyler Morgan would pat Ian on the shoulder and then shift his title again.

The only reason you have that title is because you haven't fought a person like me and, by the looks of it, you don't know what to do. The difference between you and me is that, yes, we hurt people, I drop people on their heads and choke them out but at least I do that while looking at them in the eye. You, on the other hand, are a freakshow that's only good to do power moves and rant uncoherently until you can convince yourself you can win but that won't help you this time. I don't like you and I don't respect you because I only see you as an obstacle to take the TV title off you and place it on a person that behaves a real champion and not like the joke you are. I'm in your face, "champ", and I'll be there until the day I get what I want, which lead to your demise done by my hands and there's nothing you can do about that.

Ian takes a look at the championship belt resting over Morgan's shoulder and steps a few inches further, being face to face with the champion in a defiant fashion, waiting for a respond from the monarch himself.

Tyler Morgan would push Ian Roberts away from him.

"Do not get in my face! You just about made the biggest mistake of your life and now thanks to you I'm not in a very good mood. I am a champ and I am all Champion quality. Don't tell me you know what a champion is, for your information life is unfair itself so just because I didn't look Marcus in the eye when I beat him doesnt mean I'm not a champ and I'm more then an obstacle! I'm your worst nightmare, and I'm going to prove it tomorrow when I hit you with a hardcore Stunner and then claim the three count now you should probably get going and eat your Crumpets or whatever you people do in UK!"

Tyler Morgan would then eye Ian Roberts with anger wanting to lunge at him right now. But still keeping his cool.

Tyler Morgan would push Ian Roberts away from him.

"Do not get in my face! You just about made the biggest mistake of your life and now thanks to you I'm not in a very good mood. I am a champ and I am all Champion quality. Don't tell me you know what a champion is, for your information life is unfair itself so just because I didn't look Marcus in the eye when I beat him doesnt mean I'm not a champ and I'm more then an obstacle! I'm your worst nightmare, and I'm going to prove it tomorrow when I hit you with a hardcore Stunner and then claim the three count now you should probably get going and eat your Crumpets or whatever you people do in UK!"

Tyler Morgan would then eye Ian Roberts with anger wanting to lunge at him right now. But still keeping his cool.

Yeah, do that, scream and rant all you want because that's the only thing you're good for in here. Life IS unfair because if it was fair, I'll be holding a title right now and you would be wherever untalented people belong in this world so that's something we can agree on. You're a brute that loses his composure at even the slightest of provocations and it seems that you don't like it when people throw the truth at your face. You already lost, Morgan, because you can't handle the pressure that someone like me can put on someone like you inside and outside the ring. Tomorrow I'll expose you for the world to see how mediocre you are and, come next week, I will be capturing the title that rests on your shoulder right now and sending you where you belong: at the bottom of the pit along with the rest of the sideshows while I bring some prestige back to the title you have by now. Your days as champion are numbered and I'll take you out of your misery at the given time with whatever I please to use in order to finish you and claim what I rightfully earned, sensless brute. Once you wtinessed what I can do to a man inside a wrestling by teaming with me in the match that eventually gave you enough momentum to win the title and you have the priviledge to experience such thing twice when I show you how pathetic you are and when I take my place within the elite of this company, a gift wasted on a clown like you. You can scream and shout all you want but I'll be choking the life out of you when our time comes. It's not that easy to attack people when they're facing you, is it, "champion"?

Ian starts to clinch his hands, opening and closing them, getting ready if Tyler Morgan doesn't agree with what he said to him and things get more physical before their match.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Dynamite waved to Sora before she departed. Dynamite was now on his own, and it didn't seem as if there was anyone else around to further delay him, so he continued on his journey to his locker room where he dropped off his bag, but not before taking his towel, water, and iPhone, complete with the old white wires. He would then head straight back out of his locker room door and set off for the gym, which was a five minute walk around the arena from his locker room, to the gym. Once inside, Dynamite got straight down to business, beginning his workout on a treadmill, which he enjoyed the least. Best to get the worst out of the way first.
>>

"But that's where your wrong Ian. You see I'm not going to fight you right now. Becausethat would not be the best thing to do. Instead I'm going to do the only good thing to prevent me from smashing your face and later you will thank me. I'm going to walk away and let you get back to your tea drinking or whatever you do. And tomorrow when you think your choking me out. I'm going to hurt you so bad and make you bleed like the whining b**ch you are. And please don't tell me how to control my anger it's how I express myself and believe me when I say this. You don't know my full potential you see I am an evil being deep down and maybe at Neverlost you will see my being and how dangerous I really am. I'm going to hurt you so bad your going to realize that me Joke or not. Your going to wish you never ever said those words because everyone knows that you don't have the guts to face me, I know deep down you fear me....... You know that I can beat you easily. Remember those words my friend. Because those are the words of The Hardcore Icon!"

And with that Tyler Morgan would turn and walk away he wanted to go and train a little more before his match tomorrow. He had to be in top shape. If he wanted to beat Ian Roberts.

"But that's where your wrong Ian. You see I'm not going to fight you right now. Becausethat would not be the best thing to do. Instead I'm going to do the only good thing to prevent me from smashing your face and later you will thank me. I'm going to walk away and let you get back to your tea drinking or whatever you do. And tomorrow when you think your choking me out. I'm going to hurt you so bad and make you bleed like the whining b**ch you are. And please don't tell me how to control my anger it's how I express myself and believe me when I say this. You don't know my full potential you see I am an evil being deep down and maybe at Neverlost you will see my being and how dangerous I really am. I'm going to hurt you so bad your going to realize that me Joke or not. Your going to wish you never ever said those words because everyone knows that you don't have the guts to face me, I know deep down you fear me....... You know that I can beat you easily. Remember those words my friend. Because those are the words of The Hardcore Icon!"

And with that Tyler Morgan would turn and walk away he wanted to go and train a little more before his match tomorrow. He had to be in top shape. If he wanted to beat Ian Roberts.

"Don't you worry, I'll put you to sleep soon."

With those words Ian Roberts makes his out of Tyler Morgan, knowing that while not making him attack him physically just yet, he now has some sort of edge over the champion, having the skill to take the champion out of his mental comfort zone and probably force Morgan to fight the fight the challenger wants to and capitalize on any openings that show up along the way. Monday's Adrenaline might work as a way to study the champion's style with more depth and attention to details that can work on the challenger's advantage such as counters and offensive drives that can keep the bigger man in a defensive position, breaking him down until the Englishman accomplishes his goal of becoming the new TV champion, bringing the perfect finish to his lengthy journey.

Archived