MCWrestling

iSmex.

14o0sq0.png

- Following the events of last night's Adrenaline. Word from the General Manager's Office is that he has signed another match for 'Neverlost'. This match will feature 'Prestigious' (Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley) versus Jayson Addair and a partner which is yet to be determined. This match will also see both sides contest for the Number One Contendership to the MCW Tag Titles of 'Limitless' (Shiima Xion & TJ Perkins). Good luck to both teams.

- As usual, there will be no Motorstorm before 'Neverlost', nor will there be an 'Adrenaline' the day after. This is just a reminder.

- Avram Shalom is expected to release the full 'Neverlost' card later on today. So stay tuned to MCW.com for when the news breaks!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

With Neverlost being right around the corner, there was an official statement released by MCW's headquarters, the offices, regarding the state of Motor City Wrestling going into the Neverlost pay-per-view. No MotorStorm on Thursday before the pay-per-view, no Adrenaline on the Monday after the pay-per-view and a card is set to be released later on today. All good news for Motor City Wrestling, including Cody Rhodes, even though he already knows that he's wrestling in the main event against Gabriel Gospel for the MCW World Heavyweight Championship and is presently busy preparing for said match.

Is it a spider?
|
Aaron Starr

Aaron is walking around when he sees a notice on the notice board. Oh my sweet Jesus Christ money balls. Double R and Double S taking on Jay A and a mystery man at Neverlost. Oh sweet, finally his PPV debut has come. And if he wins then he and the big man get a shot at the tag team titles. Yeah, look at that. Big things can happen when you don't win a match in over a month. Yeah he's flying to the moon, theme song pun intended. Aaron sends out a tweet when he sees the news and also sends a holla the way of Double S and the G Man. he is stoked that he is going to be on PPV. His chance to steal the show, it's gonna be wicked. He and Smiles gotta pull out the win too, make it a real good night for Prestige and all. He can hardly wait for Neverlost now. Damn he's too happy to sit down.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

Well, Jayson got what he wanted. A chance to get back at Gabriel Gospel. Now, it may not look like it. Seeing as though the match is against Starr and Smiley, but. What if Jayson disposes of those two in the tag match? Huh? It's bound to be before the main event, so. Jayson could very well be helping Cody, blocking Gospel from planning any sort of inteference. The only thing left to decide on here, is a tag partner. Various options. Does Jayson perhaps reunite with Alex Shelley to get the ol' Motor City Connection back together? Does Jayson scower the globe for his buddy; Calvin Rodgers, and get a little Psycho? Or... Does Jayson take a gamble and try teaming with someone new? Guess we'll see how this unravels over the next few days. As for Jayson; he was bored. Sora was still out, training with Alex Shelley. So Jayson was left on his lonesome for the time being on this Valentine's Day. Of course, he and Sora had plans. But they would occur later on. Sat back on the couch in his locker room, it was time for some good ol' US TV.

That wasn't what your Mum said last night
|
Gabriel Gospel

So Gabriel hearts that it is not just he whom will be representing Prestigious this Sunday. It appears his disciples have their first match on PPV, against Jayson and some other clown he can find. Hopefully they can win two so that Prestigious manage to make it a double whammy of wins on the night, as of course he is going to be winning. That has already been decided. No change to the first section of the second post this weekend. Gabriel isn't quietly confident, he is in your face loud confident. As he tucks into a roast potato in the canteen he is smiling, happy with how things have advanced. Of course Cody is confident too but Cody is an idiot like all the other cretins so who cares what he thinks. Instead only one person matters to Gabriel, and that is of course himself.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
It was now the beginning of the day after the final Motor City Wrestling show before the pay-per-view, which for Dynamite meant that he was now well and truly on the home straight. Last night may have seen Daniel Bryan come out on top, just, but Dynamite got that all important victory that meant he would have some momentum rolling into Salt Lake City. He awoke to the sound of a local Detroit radio station and the brushed back the covers, before getting up and out of bed. Once his feet hit the floor, he walked like a zombie into the bathroom, completing the very start of his morning routine.
>>

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two. The one with my old wood creaking that would burn away right on cue. I try to be not like that, 'cuz some people really suck. Some people need to get the axing, chalk it up to bad luck. I know a drugstore cowgirl, so afraid of getting bored. She's always running from something, so many things ignored. I might do that stuff if it didn't make me feel like shit. I'm on some old reality tip, so many trips in it. Beautiful disaster, flyin' down the street again. I tried to keep up, you wore me out and left me ate up. Now I wish you all the luck. You're a butterfly in the wind without a care, a pretty train crash to me and I can't care. I do I don't whatever.
I know a drugstore cowgirl,
so afraid of getting bored. S
he's always running from something,
so many things ignored.
I try to be not like this,
but I thought it'd make a good song. T
here's nothing to see shows over. P
eople just move along.
Beautiful disaster,
flyin' down the street again.
I tried to keep up,
you wore me out and left me ate up. N
ow I wish you all the luck. Y
ou're a butterfly in the wind without a care,
a pretty train crash to me and I can't care.
I do I don't whatever.

Even though last nights show was technically unsuccessful, Marcus put on a great performance as Daniel Bryan's poision pick for Dynamite. On three or four occasions, Marcus had very close pin fall attempts, including kicking out of one of Dynamite's finishing moves and reversing another. Marcus was eventually undone from a completly unexpected reversal, but Marcus can be proud of his performance in the match up and can hope to build up more similar match ups against the Superstars in the TV Title division and with Dynamite in the World Title picture and Marcus having a close match up against him, future matches are looking good. inbefore17lossesinarow

[ A D A M V A L E N T I N E ? N E W A G E K I L L E R ]

[it was February fourteenth and everybody knew what that means. It's Valentine's Day! And so far, the day has been great for Adam Valentine himself, having filled the day with training and some quality time with his wife. Now, Adam was lazying around the hallways, walking slowly and steadily to his destination which was still left quite undetermined. He didn't have a match last night on the final show before the Neverlost pay-per-view, and he most likely won't have a match at the PPV itself. But did that really bother Adam? No, not at all. Of course, he came to wrestle and to make a change, so as long as he has the power to facilitate change, he doesn't care about a pay-per-view appearance. Of course, taking that World Heavyweight Championship from the asshole known as Gabriel Gospel would be pretty sweet, but changing the wrestling industry back to what it used to be was ten times bigger than that World title. But now, especially within the past few months, the World Championship has lost a lot of its value while it has been in the hands of Gospel and the people in MCWrestling seemed to be quite aware of that. Destination still undetermined, Adam would keep up his walk while focusing his mind on change. It was bound to happen soon.]

[ K I R A ? Q U E E N B E E ]

[Last night was quite a night on Motor City Wrestling, especially for its women's division. There was a match between Lise Starr and Chloe Adams with the number one contender to Chloe's Women's Championship, Kira, at ringside doing commentary. And once again, Lise Starr lost because of the unknown dark-haired woman. Kira didn't really care who won because at the end of the day, she knew she was going to become the next Women's Champion. Chloe Adams was only a placeholder, a weak female human being who couldn't beat Kira by herself at Afterlife. Oh no, it took two women to take Kira down. That strategy worked, but will it work this time around at Neverlost? Oh no, not at all. Chloe was all by herself against Kira with her title being on the line. It will be Chloe's second-ever title defense and also the last one because Kira is taking home the coveted Women's Championship. On that note, Kira was currently at the gym, working on her speed at the moment. She already mastered her submissions, so there was really no need to work on that. Once Kira gets her speed training finished, she is ready to go into the ring to face Chloe Adams and once again compete for the Women's Championship.]

Edgar Von Durer ? The Residential Rapture

As we withdraw into the ever-so-befuddled brain of the current Atlantic Champion it becomes quickly apparent that quite a lot has changed since our last venture through the perplexing structure. Just twenty-four hours ago, the man possessed the radiance of a thousand suns—joy so luminous it blinded any who dared cast their gaze upon it, engulfing them in an exceptionally powerful coat of elation…the most potent deterrent unable to hinder the unmoving emotion in the slightest. Things were very different now, to say the least. As he traveled through the sparsely populated hallways, a grief-strewn frown planted firmly upon his visage, a black cloud seemed to follow in wake. Unlike what most may tell you, this was no euphemism or silly pun. The cloud was almost tangible and could be clearly seen by the naked eye, hanging over the man like a noose as it taunted him with its disheartening glimmer. He seemed inanimate (lifeless, even) in his actions and expressions, as if he was a comatose patient out for a stroll. Edgar, for all intents and purposes, was a zombie. But how, you may ask, can a man undergo such a drastic transformation over the case of one evening? What happened to the vivacious fellow we observed just one day ago…is he gone forever, murdered by his darker side? Well, to be frank, this change has one man to blame: Shawn Hunter. Edgar had grown accustomed to the man, and because of this he was finding it to be quite dreadful pondering the inevitable idea of excommunication. After all, this Sunday he would take up the part of mother bird…forced to nudge her child out of the nest—fly or die. He would be back to “himself” sooner or later, right now he just needed time to grieve.

Sometimes mishearing people is a good thing
|
Gabriel Gospel

What is Gabriel Gospel up to? I know you don't care but I'll tell you anyway. At this moment he is positioned in the hall, near the billboard where things go down, on his phone as well, talking to someone and telling them that they did a good job yesterday. I've been posting this for over an hour now so anything could have happened but right now nothing is happening and Gabriel is just on his own. Sure there are a few people getting ready but the main focus now is on Neverlost so the place isn't that busy. Everyone is looking to Sunday, even Gabriel, as hit title will be on the line. Luckily his opponent is Cody so he has nothing to worry about. Time to put that dog down for good. He won't know what hit him, well he will. He knows exactly who he is.

"Top Dog" Darren Sims

Darren sat in his lockeroom eagerly waits the arrival of his *Big Package* he starts to get angry while waiting, he gets up from his seat

and starts to pace back and forth when he hears a knock at the door finally he rips the door open to see a scrawny man who says"Package for a Mr Sims" Yeah where do I sign

"right here" Darren signs and the man wheels the crate in then leaves.Darren pries open the package and out comes a Pitbull dog looks to be about 70 pounds Haha your a big boy now let's go get into trouble he puts a leash around the dog and leads him out the

lockeroom.

James Hanson || MCW's Token Black Guy

He's baaaaaaaack. That's right, MCW's token black guy is back in the house and it's time to pick up right where he left off, fapping in his locker room. Before that though he would take a walk around the arena,, he hadn't been here in a while but so far everything seems to be the same although it looks like the ceiling had to be made higher to accommodate the size of some people's heads and egos, he wasn't going to name any names because he knows who they are. As he walked James would grab a bottle of water from the vending machine. He doubted that he would be in a match at the Pay Per View because he'd only just came back but he knew that with enough hard work he would have no problem getting a match at the Pay Per View after that

Chloe Adams || MCW Women's Champion

Chloe got a win last night which is what she wanted, but the way she got the victory was nowhere near how she wanted it. She was looking for a good competitive match with Lise but some woman decided to come out and attack Lise before the match. Then after the match, as expected, Kira was trying to sneak up on Chloe and attack her to get the upper hand before the Pay Per View but Kira was too predictable and she knew that she would try it so she was ready. After last night now Chloe was back in the arena, she knew that Lise would be hurting right now and if Lise wanted another match against her then Chloe would be more than happy to accept but that was pushed to the back of her mind now as the Pay Per View was more important because she's going to have to defend her title against a woman who thinks she's the best of the best so Chloe needs to knock her down a few pegs and back in her place

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

With everything that's been happening recently with Cody Rhodes regarding the MCW World Heavyweight Championship, Gabriel Gospel, Prestigious and Jayson Addair to an extent, you'd almost forget that it's Valentine's Day today. February fourteenth. And for the biggest part of the day, the part where Cody Rhodes was working out, Valentine's Day wasn't what was on his mind and one might think that he was forgetting about it. While he was working out at the gym, the broken, beaten down, sore and injured Lise Starr was resting on the couch inside of their shared locker room. When it was starting to turn into evening time, Cody finished his workout and returned to the locker room where he took a shower and told Lise she should go take a nap instead of spending her entire day on the couch. With a quick kiss on her lips, Cody sent Lise off into the bedroom for her to go take a nap and let her body rest up and heal. In the meantime, Cody Rhodes was starting to get to work, proving what kind of a great boyfriend/fiancée is by cooking a surprise Valentine's Day dinner for his girlfriend/fiancée; Lise Starr, who he surprised when she woke up from her nap just in time for Cody to be finished with the romantic Valentine's Day dinner and the decoration of their locker room. And that's how Cody and Lise spent the rest of their romantic Valentine's Day together.

"Top Dog Darren Sims

Darren walks his new dog around the MCW arena when the dog starts to bark loudly Darren walks the dog to the door of a lockeroom to check his phone when hears a water dripping sound he looks down and see the dog takes a leak right next to ______ lockeroom door.

TBC anyone?

"Top Dog Darren Sims

Darren walks his new dog around the MCW arena when the dog starts to bark loudly Darren walks the dog to the door of a lockeroom to check his phone when hears a water dripping sound he looks down and see the dog takes a leak right next to Daniel Bryan's lockeroom door. Dynamite would see this from where he was, and he then approached Darren, chuckling away.

TBC anyone?

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Once he had finished doing what he needed to do in his apartment, Dynamite collected his things and set off for the arena. As he had left it later on into the morning than he wanted, Dynamite got a taxi over to the building in which he was victorious last night. Once inside he would head towards his locker room. As he turned the first corner, he saw a man walking a dog, strange that he would so that inside the arena, but there you go. The dog would then stop and *censored* its leg up, before going to the toilet on the locker room door of none other than Daniel Bryan. I was almost too good to be true, and Dynamite approached the man and his dog with a look of amusement on his face.
>>
"
Who's a good boy then? Matey, your dog is awesome; that right there had just made my day. It'll be a great little surprise for Danny boy when he returns later on. Dynamite, by the way.
"

"Top Dog" Darren Sims

Oh damn well aye a when a dogs gotta go a dogs gotta go.I know that from experience and if whoever's locker room this is has a problem they can get at the Top Dog

Darren reaches his fist out to Dynamite waiting

for him to pound it. Darren Sims

TBC Dynamite/Daniel Bryan.

108fpl3.png

Shawn Hunter ? ‘MCW’s Best-Kept Secret’

Boy, oh boy was Shawn Hunter well-prepared for what's to come this Sunday night in Salt Lake City, Utah. After what transpired last night on Adrenaline – where his opponent this Sunday, Edgar Von Durer, nailed Shawn in the back of the head with the championship both men are competing for following a post-match victory – Shawn’s now one-tracked mind was set on getting a measure of revenge by defeating Edgar Von Durer, and walking out of Salt Lake City with MCW’s Atlantic Championship in the process. The attack to the back of his head via championship belt brought upon a very slight concussion leading into the next day, but it was nothing Shawn wouldn’t be able to shake off within a matter of a few hours. Feeling a bit crappy, Shawn finds himself all alone within the outskirts of the arena; his outfit consisting of a sleeveless, cut-off blue jean jacket with matching bottoms, a pair of dark brown boots worn on his feet and a pair of dark-tinted sunglasses worn over his eyes. As he leans himself against the wall with his hands stuffed deep within his front packets, Shawn smokes on his cigar, hoping that it will somehow ease the pain he was feeling in his head. Shawn’s cigar had quickly become one of the few things he carried around with him at all times.

TBC by anyone

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
I wonder why Darren is walking his dog in the MCW Arena anyway? Surely outside would be a better option. Oh well, there you go. Dynamite would look at the outstretched fist of Darren Simms, before doing what Darren was waiting for, and that was a fist pound. Nice dog-pun.
>>
"
Hey Darren, I assume you're one of the new batch of talent here in Motor City Wrestling. First off, welcome to MCW, and if you need any help whilst you're finding your feet, then just holler at me. One word of advice though, although I like dogs, I think it would be better if you walked him
outside
. Not sure that management would want to see urinating dogs in the hallways everyday.
"

"Top Dog" Darren Sims"

Yeah I'm new to MCW and yeah Tony may have too sh*t too so I guess outside would be be the best place Darren turnes and walks Tony to a door and outside

108fpl3.png

Sha

wn Hunter ? ‘MCW’s Best-Kept Secret’

Boy, oh boy was Shawn Hunter well-prepared for what's to come this Sunday night in Salt Lake City, Utah. After what transpired last night on Adrenaline – where

his opponent this Sunday, Edgar Von Durer, nailed Shawn in the back of the head with the championship both men are competing for following a post-match victory – Shawn’s now one-tracked mind was set on getting a measure

of revenge by defeating Edgar Von Durer, and walking out of Salt Lake City with MCW’s Atlantic Championship in the process. The attack to the back of his head via championship

belt brought upon a very slight concussion leading into the next day, but it was nothing Shawn wouldn’t be able to shake off within a matter of a few hours. Feeling a bit crappy,

Shawn finds himself all alone within the outskirts of the arena; his outfit consisting of a sleeveless, cut-off blue jean jacket with matching bottoms, a pair of dark brown boots worn on his feet and a

pair of dark-tinted sunglasses worn over his eyes. As he leans himself against the wall with his hands stuffed deep within his front packets, Shawn smokes on his cigar, hoping that it will somehow ease the pain he was feeling in his

head. Shawn’s cigar had quickly become one of the few things he carried around with him at all times.

TBC by anyone

After Tony takes a Sh*t Darren walks to the out skirts of the building to see Shawn standing there Darren pulls out cigaret looking object and lights it up he looks at Shawn and says

What the hell are you doing here by yourself

As Darren Sims approaches Shawn, he displays an annoyed expression over his face; shaking his head back and forth before removing the cigar from his mouth. “…To not be bothered by people like you. Beat it.” Shawn continues to pay Darren no mind, and simply proceeds to smoke on his cigar. “Who the hell are you anyway? If you’re a fan, I’m not signing any damn autographs...sorry. Go talk to someone else like Cody Rhodes. I'm sure he wouldn't mind signing an autograph or two...that is, if he's not too busy plucking his eyelashes like a little girl...” Shawn scoffs.

As Darren Sims approaches Shawn, he displays an annoyed expression over his face; shaking his head back and forth before removing the cigar from his mouth. “…To not be bothered

by people like you. Beat it.” Shawn continues to pay Darren no mind, and simply proceeds to smoke on his cigar. “Who the hell are you anyway? If you’re a fan, I’m not signing any damn autographs...sorry. Go talk to someone else like Cody Rhodes. I'm sure he wouldn't mind signing an autograph or two...that is, if he's not too busy

plucking his eyelashes like a little girl...” Shawn scoffs.

"Top Dog" Darren Sims

Okay either somebody got there a** kicked or

have something stuck up it and as far as a autograph hell no I don't even know you.I was trying to be nice since you look all but hurt but if you mess with the Top Dog he will eventually

bite you so mr isolation watch your damn self before I snap and do something that I want to

TBC Starstruck

The words that came from Darren Sims’ mouth didn’t intimidate Shawn in the slightest. He simply chuckles. “I hate dogs…but in your case, you’re acting like a silly little mutt who needs to be put down. I take it you’re new to this place, aren’t you? Otherwise, you wouldn’t be talking to me like that. Hell, I don’t know if you’re stupid, or do you actually have a set of cojones unlike half the other lame asses in the back! Either way, you’ll get your ass kicked quicker than I can take your girlfriend’s phone number, pal…and your mother's, too. Take my advice; get lost.” Shawn continues to smoke his cigar as he stares blankly into space.

The words that came from Darren Sims’ mouth didn’t intimidate Shawn in the slightest. He simply chuckles. “I hate dogs…but in your case, you’re acting like a silly little mutt who needs to

be put down. I take it you’re new to this place, aren’t you? Otherwise, you wouldn’t be talking to me like that. Hell, I don’t know if you’re stupid, or do you actually have a set of cojones unlike

half the other lame asses in the back! Either

way, you’ll get your ass kicked quicker than I can take your girlfriend’s phone number, pal…

and your mother, too. Take my advice; get lost.” Shawn continues to smoke his cigar

as he stares blankly into space.

"Top Dog" Darren Sims

Darren laughs back at Shawn's attempt to make him back down.

Ha they been tried to put this Dog down for a long time now they failed every time so if you want to get ripped the f*ck apart by me then we can do this anywhere anytime because you smoking on that cancer roll ain't gone help you

your all bark and no

bite and believe the Dog doesn't care who you are or what you've done because anybody can be a victim of the bite.

Again, Shawn chuckles. It looked as if Shawn was amused by the conversation, but it was just an attempt to conceal his annoyance. “Gee, I don’t if I should be trembling in my darn boots right now, or just laugh in your face; and pretend that this lovely conversation between you and I never happened. For you own benefit, I’m gonna walk away. Besides, your breath smells like pure ass. Go swallow a few dozen breath mints, why don’t you? Geez…” With his cigar held loosely between his lips, Shawn slowly walks away from the scene with his hands tucked inside his front pockets.

Archived